App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
This has been a very quiet Friday. I guess since Monday is Holiday in Canada many people may be on vacation in CIC. Hope the action continues from Tuesday onwards.
It seems that ppr approval comes in vawes:eek:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

Added two more months to observe trending better
and make sure the trend holds.

Based on the data, here are my observations

The Good
  1. As expected June is showing an upward trend. Lots of movement. As I have said before 4th month after AOR is most productive for PPRs. I think we can expect ~20-23% more PPRs in this month.
  2. Look at August! Huge jump and lots of PPRs . The activity on August thread is testimony to that.
  3. March still moved at a decent pace but it will taper off in coming weeks, if previous trending holds.
The Bad
  1. March is stagnant! Nothing has moved and CIC seems to be missing the 80% mark for sure.
  2. July is stagnant too. I expected some movement in July. Let’s see if it picks up in coming weeks.
The Ugly

THE SLOWDOWN MAY BE REAL!

I think if this data is any indication, CIC may have to revise that 6 month timeline sooner or later unless they really pick up. Why do I say that? Read below a bit carefully

Focus on the two shaded columns .. PPR% at end of August (29-Aug) and PPR% at end of September (28-Sep)

• At end of August which is almost month 6 for Feb 85% people from Feb and received PPR. This is good as this is what is expected. Rather CIC seems to beat the 80% target. For march at end of August (5th month from AOR) the number is 68%.
  • So you expected March to give 12% more PPRs in one month and meet 80%. BUT March is stuck at 75%. And if I compare it to at same point vs Feb it is 10% slower than Feb.
  • If we compare March Vs April. March at the end of Month 5 was at 68% whereas April at Month 5 is only 61% .. again 7% slower. And April doesn’t seem to move!
  • Comparing April vs May. April was 48% at 4th month mark whereas May was only able to reach 45%.

We will see how this goes with two additional months added to data. BUT it is a clear indication that application processing is slow from March onward.

By end of October we will know if April can even hit 75% like March or falls short. Or if May is able to buck the trend and prove me wrong.

Over and out!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal visa office :D:D

Are you a FSW-O candidate based in the USA? or an inland Candidate?

Still stuck in IP1? if Yes, then your application may be at Montreal visa office.

Do order GCMS notes or call IRCC agents and find out ...

Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! Based on the data we have till now Montreal takes 5-6 months to give PPR. Hence knowing this may prevent you to log-in to CIC account daily.

For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-35#post-7279704

Reactions: pathwaytofreedom

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi All,

Got my PPR email today.

My timeline-

AOR - 6th June
MEP - 20th June
IP1 - 20th June
IP2 - 2nd October
PPR - 5th October
FSWO-India
+Dependant

All the best to the friends who are waiting, hope you all get you PPRs soon.
Congrats mate!!

Reactions: JKMT

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress

The Good
  1. As expected June is showing an upward trend. Lots of movement. As I have said before 4th month after AOR is most productive for PPRs. I think we can expect ~20-23% more PPRs in this month.
  2. Look at August! Huge jump and lots of PPRs . The activity on August thread is testimony to that.
  3. March still moved at a decent pace but it will taper off in coming weeks, if previous trending holds.
The Bad
  1. March is stagnant! Nothing has moved and CIC seems to be missing the 80% mark for sure.
  2. July is stagnant too. I expected some movement in July. Let’s see if it picks up in coming weeks.
The Ugly

I think if this data is any indication, CIC may have to revise that 6 month timeline sooner or later unless they really pick up. Why do I say that? Read below a bit carefully

Focus on the two shaded columns .. PPR% at end of August (29-Aug) and PPR% at end of September (28-Sep)

• At end of August which is almost month 6 for Feb 85% people from Feb and received PPR. This is good as this is what is expected. Rather CIC seems to beat the 80% target. For march at end of August (5th month from AOR) the number is 68%.
  • So you expected March to give 12% more PPRs in one month and meet 80%. BUT March is stuck at 75%. And if I compare it to at same point vs Feb it is 10% slower than Feb.
  • If we compare March Vs April. March at the end of Month 5 was at 68% whereas April at Month 5 is only 61% .. again 7% slower. And April doesn’t seem to move!
  • Comparing April vs May. April was 48% at 4th month mark whereas May was only able to reach 45%.

We will see how this goes with two additional months added to data. BUT it is a clear indication that application processing is slow from March onward.

By end of October we will know if April can even hit 75% like March or falls short. Or if May is able to buck the trend and prove me wrong.

Over and out!
you have really taken this very seriously mate!!;) with graphs and colored columns,.. Good work!!

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019

The Good
The Bad
The Ugly

Over and out!
Thanks
End of August may was 28% (4 month end mark for may)
End if Sept June was 19% (4 month end mark for June)
June is already 9% behind. Is this temporary or permanent next Fridays analysis will reveal. Thanks @cansha
Very well analysed.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who have received their PPR!!! and good luck to all (including myself) who are awaiting it. I'm new to this group and I have a few questions regarding my application, below is what my application status states;

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

AOR was 8th of June, I received the updated on the Medical Tests etc. on 4th of July and have received no update after that. I made the EE Application when I was in Delhi, but now I'm a student in Toronto (I made the Student Visa Application after the PR Application and I'm a student here since 23rd August). Could someone guide me as to how long it might take for me to receive a PPR (assuming my Application is at NDVO)? Also, do all Applications made from Delhi automatically go to NDVO, how do I find out which office my Application has gone to. I have sent a few emails as well to the Delhi immigration email id, indicating my address and country has changed but have not received any reply from them. Could someone please advise as to inform them about my address/country change?

Thank you so much.

P.S - I know there are a few questions above, will really appreciate if someone could shed some light on my concerns.
The question regarding the timeline for PPR is a very difficult one!! I guess no one can answer it as there is no specific trend to guess this. CIC says they process about 80% of the application within 6 months from R10 check. To know exactly about your visa office you will need to call the CIC and ask the agent, if you are lucky to get a good agent they will tell you about your visa office. You can get detailed info about your application by ordering a GCMS note. The applications submitted first come to a Central Intake office then go through to a Central Processing office and then as per work load distribution to a LVO. So, you will now need to know where you application is currently.

To change your address/country I guess you can do it though a webform/CSE, they generally respond in 3-7 days. (I am not very sure on this part, maybe someone else can guide you as well).

Reactions: KarishmaS

KarishmaS

Oct 4, 2018
The question regarding the timeline for PPR is a very difficult one!! I guess no one can answer it as there is no specific trend to guess this. CIC says they process about 80% of the application within 6 months from R10 check. To know exactly about your visa office you will need to call the CIC and ask the agent, if you are lucky to get a good agent they will tell you about your visa office. You can get detailed info about your application by ordering a GCMS note. The applications submitted first come to a Central Intake office then go through to a Central Processing office and then as per work load distribution to a LVO. So, you will now need to know where you application is currently.

To change your address/country I guess you can do it though a webform/CSE, they generally respond in 3-7 days. (I am not very sure on this part, maybe someone else can guide you as well).
Thank you for your detailed response. I have been trying to get in touch with a CIC agent since the past one week but no luck with that, I guess I'll keep trying. Once I have been connected to an agent, if the agent is nice enough to tell me the details I won't order the GCSM notes, however, if I do not get the required information I shall order the GCSM notes.

For the address change, the web form doesn't allow you to submit a change in the address if the Application was made outside U.S and Canada, the only other way in my knowledge to send emails to the Delhi Immigration Office where my Application was made and I've done that a couple of times and have not received any reply. I even asked my parents to personally go to VFS office and the High Commission of Canada to get the information from them, even they said the only way this can be done is through an email.

Having said that I'm still open to an advise on how to get my address changed on file. Anyways, if the address change is not possible my 2nd worst scenario would be receiving the PPR for submitting the passport at the Delhi Visa Office for COP, in which case I will simpy pay a 2-3 week visit back home, it will probably worth it for a PR :) (fingers crossed)

Reactions: rejozach

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018

The Good
The Bad
The Ugly

Over and out!
You are the best..Thank you so much for such a great information and amazing spreadsheet:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: cansha

Arod

May 15, 2017

The Good
The Bad
The Ugly

Over and out!
March is definitely stagnant, it barely moves now. What I noticed is that most of the March applications that haven't received PPR are in Nova Scotia.

It seems Nova Scotia is to blame for CIC failing to meet the 80%.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018

The Good
The Bad
The Ugly

Over and out!
Very neat analysis :)