Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Med's Done....
20-06-2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2018
Thank you, but I guess I might have a long IP2 due to travel history. Lets see how it goes.
May be not. I had a long travel history too and it took me 3 working days from IP2 to PPR. All the best.

Reactions: rejozach

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Finally joining this thread after days of being a silent reader :)
Stuck in IP1 since June (AOR was June 3). Desperate for an update now.
Looks like we are in the same boat. Have you ordered notes to check out your application?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Everyone..
I will be landing in Toronto in January. I have some questions regarding Landing..
How much money can I take in Cash. I will be travelling along with my wife from India..And do they ask for POF after landing..What are the options to show that..
As much as you want, as long as you declare it.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
The maximum cash you take is CAD 10,000. Higher than this you will need to declare at the customs. Another option if you want to take more than CAD 10,000 is to open an account in Scotia bank you can deposit up to CAD 50,000 and get access to this money once you are in Canada. They have some good options for new immigrants.
Any amount has to be declared.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
The maximum cash you take is CAD 10,000. Higher than this you will need to declare at the customs. Another option if you want to take more than CAD 10,000 is to open an account in Scotia bank you can deposit up to CAD 50,000 and get access to this money once you are in Canada. They have some good options for new immigrants.
If I take around 10000 then will they ask for d remaining amount to be shown..Like can I show my bank statement that I have d remaining balance n will get it wired after I open a bank acc in Canada?

Reactions: Chahal82

Matt@123

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Why are you so worried about paying the fees? We paid the fees upfront on 8th June with our AOR. We are still at "eligibility review required". As someone mentioned before these things do not follow any normal course and changes and reviews to your profiles happen randomly or at least in such a way that we cant understand or predict the dates when we'll hear something. Believe me I am equally frustrated! have been mentally quitting my job since my AOR but I am still here - working and waiting! that's how it is!! Pray more, Worry less!! Goodluck!

I am also exactly in the same situation paid everything upfront. AOR June 8th MED June19th. No changes since then. All I have is more than enough stres

Mine is also pretty much same AOR 8TH June . No updates IP1 since June 19th. CIC agent advised 3 days back BG check hasn't started looks like they never touched my file after ip1. In such case, Do they have to start BG, security and criminality only after this ??? If so, It might take another 2 to 3 months which leads the total waiting time over 6 months.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks
End of August may was 28% (4 month end mark for may)
End if Sept June was 19% (4 month end mark for June)
June is already 9% behind. Is this temporary or permanent next Fridays analysis will reveal. Thanks @cansha
Very well analysed.
You're right! That is why I started looking for months beyond June. The trend is worrisome. Later months are consistently not able to see same level of progress as prior months for similar time period. As you said, only next few weeks will throw more light on it.

Reactions: Rohan123

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Same as me! Called yesterday- eligibility recommended passed and background check not started yet. Not sure when there will be some progress.

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Same as me! Called yesterday- eligibility recommended passed and background check not started yet. Not sure when there will be some progress.
Pardon my novice question, but if you call IRCC from outside Canada do international calling rates apply or is there a workaround?

gubgub

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I am also exactly in the same situation paid everything upfront. AOR June 8th MED June19th. No changes since then. All I have is more than enough stres

Mine is also pretty much same AOR 8TH June . No updates IP1 since June 19th. CIC agent advised 3 days back BG check hasn't started looks like they never touched my file after ip1. In such case, Do they have to start BG, security and criminality only after this ??? If so, It might take another 2 to 3 months which leads the total waiting time over 6 months.
Good question, but not sure of the answer. May be some of the senior members in the thread can throw some light...

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019
You're right! That is why I started looking for months beyond June. The trend is worrisome. Later months are consistently not able to see same level of progress as prior months for similar time period. As you said, only next few weeks will throw more light on it.
So next week we shall anticipate it to be slow as Monday is non working day. As in cricket they say the match is not over till the last ball us bowled. Waiting till 5pm mountain time is best on Friday.