+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I was thinking if I pay the RPRF fee now, at least I would have some peace knowing I have paid it and it will be like some progress.
Honestly,follow your heart.There is no particular pattern and moreso there is no first come first serve rule with them.Will be 2 months on the 8th i paid the RPRF request and till now,they havent even reviewed the additional docs provided.Can be frustrating but what can one do but wait.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly,follow your heart.There is no particular pattern and moreso there is no first come first serve rule with them.Will be 2 months on the 8th i paid the RPRF request and till now,they havent even reviewed the additional docs provided.Can be frustrating but what can one do but wait.
Yes really disappointed after today’s call. File hasn’t been touched since July! Background check hasn’t even started and eligibility is recommended pass. No updates since I last called on September 4. I couldn’t figure out how to pay RORF without them requesting for it. When I go to my account to pay, it takes me to my application status and there’s no option there to pay RPRF :(

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes really disappointed after today’s call. File hasn’t been touched since July! Background check hasn’t even started and eligibility is recommended pass. No updates since I last called on September 4. I couldn’t figure out how to pay RORF without them requesting for it. When I go to my account to pay, it takes me to my application status and there’s no option there to pay RPRF :(
Why are you so worried about paying the fees? We paid the fees upfront on 8th June with our AOR. We are still at "eligibility review required". As someone mentioned before these things do not follow any normal course and changes and reviews to your profiles happen randomly or at least in such a way that we cant understand or predict the dates when we'll hear something. Believe me I am equally frustrated! have been mentally quitting my job since my AOR but I am still here - working and waiting! that's how it is!! Pray more, Worry less!! Goodluck!

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Maybe in the next batch they will touch our files... Can't intercept their mode of working from these random handout of PPRs. What's your VO?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
The good news is that with recent trend,once they move you to IP2(start of bgc/or ask you to pay(mostly those that haven't gotten the request after a long while, you could get the PPR within few days.
For all applicants whose maximum time is spent on ip1 go through ip2 very quickly. I think people are worried because similar timeline people have already received their pprs. I would say don’t lose hope we all are very close to our pprs.

KarishmaS

Oct 4, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who have received their PPR!!! and good luck to all (including myself) who are awaiting it. I'm new to this group and I have a few questions regarding my application, below is what my application status states;

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

AOR was 8th of June, I received the updated on the Medical Tests etc. on 4th of July and have received no update after that. I made the EE Application when I was in Delhi, but now I'm a student in Toronto (I made the Student Visa Application after the PR Application and I'm a student here since 23rd August). Could someone guide me as to how long it might take for me to receive a PPR (assuming my Application is at NDVO)? Also, do all Applications made from Delhi automatically go to NDVO, how do I find out which office my Application has gone to. I have sent a few emails as well to the Delhi immigration email id, indicating my address and country has changed but have not received any reply from them. Could someone please advise as to inform them about my address/country change?

Thank you so much.

P.S - I know there are a few questions above, will really appreciate if someone could shed some light on my concerns.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Why are you so worried about paying the fees? We paid the fees upfront on 8th June with our AOR. We are still at "eligibility review required". As someone mentioned before these things do not follow any normal course and changes and reviews to your profiles happen randomly or at least in such a way that we cant understand or predict the dates when we'll hear something. Believe me I am equally frustrated! have been mentally quitting my job since my AOR but I am still here - working and waiting! that's how it is!! Pray more, Worry less!! Goodluck!
That's a good line "mentally quitting my job". So apt!

Reactions: Param90 and rdimmi

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Well i disagree, i have been in IP2 since July first week!
ya! .I moved directly to IP 2 after MED passed in June end . been in the same status since then... i only uploaded the RPRF receipt on July 7 and i still see they are reviewing my additional documents submitted.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This has been a very quiet Friday. I guess since Monday is Holiday in Canada many people may be on vacation in CIC. Hope the action continues from Tuesday onwards.