24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Thank you all once again!
You are really awesome as you go out of your way to help people. Thank you so much and I am really happy for your achievement. All the best.

I hope you will strict around.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Thank you all once again!
This one is great news, Cansha! Congratulations ..big big congratulations.. Richa

Reactions: cansha

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Below are the details :-
AOR - 16th June 2018
Medical Passed - 29th June 2018
IP1 - 29th June 2018
IP2 - 16th Oct 2018
6 months completed on 16th Dec 2018.

When I called the cic agent, he has mentioned that the file is approved and I should hear back soon. But till date I haven't heard anything from cic on the PPR progress.

Have emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa on 21st Dec 2018 about the progress on my file. Received below response :-
"Your application has been approved and is now in queue for issuance of correspondence regarding your landing documents.
You will be contacted further in due course."

Could you please guide me through your experience on what could be the potential reasons that I haven't received any progress update from cic on my PPR. Should I reach out to them via call again ?

Thanks in advance !
email NDVO.. take a chance..

Reactions: tobs

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Just talked with a very nice and helpful agent. Vast difference compared to the one I have talked with back in December.
She said my current status is

eligibility - recommended pass (back in november an agent said it was met, i am not sure what happened i will know better once i get the atip note hopefully next week)
criminality - passed
security - not started

She said she found nothing adverse in my document. Everything appears to be normal.
Good.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Great to see more and more guys getting PPR,espcially the known ones like @tobs,@cansha and all.Really happy but also sad as to when will our day come.

Btw my agent had mailed NDVO and Sydney,as my primary VO was Sydney.Instead of mailing to Sydney,NS,he mailed Sydney,Australia.Regardless to say,they sent a mail saying we cannot help with this file.

As per the mail sent to NDVO,got the following response:
Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the New Delhi visa office.

Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries or phone calls takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

Due to a high volume of inquiries we can only respond if you have an application in process. The service standard is 15 working days.

Now,this looks like an automated mail,even the subject said so.However,do you think the statement in bold regarding repeated reminders is imp?For a fleeting moment I thought it was highlighted by my agent,maybe even added by him in mail,as he has been telling me to have patience and was not in favor of mailing at all.

Overall,what is it that I can do guys?Any suggestions.Going to call CIC again on 17th.

P.S.Can anyone please share email ID for Sydney,Nova Scotia VO?

Reactions: cansha

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Great to see more and more guys getting PPR,espcially the known ones like @tobs,@cansha and all.Really happy but also sad as to when will our day come.

Btw my agent had mailed NDVO and Sydney,as my primary VO was Sydney.Instead of mailing to Sydney,NS,he mailed Sydney,Australia.Regardless to say,they sent a mail saying we cannot help with this file.

As per the mail sent to NDVO,got the following response:
Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the New Delhi visa office.

Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries or phone calls takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

Due to a high volume of inquiries we can only respond if you have an application in process. The service standard is 15 working days.

Now,this looks like an automated mail,even the subject said so.However,do you think the statement in bold regarding repeated reminders is imp?For a fleeting moment I thought it was highlighted by my agent,maybe even added by him in mail,as he has been telling me to have patience and was not in favor of mailing at all.

Overall,what is it that I can do guys?Any suggestions.Going to call CIC again on 17th.

P.S.Can anyone please share email ID for Sydney,Nova Scotia VO?
This is their Auto reply. When your agent sent the email to NDVO ? it takes a few days to hear back from them if the file is approved.

Reactions: soorajsjk

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
This is their Auto reply. When your agent sent the email to NDVO ? it takes a few days to hear back from them if the file is approved.
He had sent it on 2nd Jan.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
He had sent it on 2nd Jan.
By this time, the PPR should have been arrived from NDVO if your application is approved. Might be they are overwhelmed with emails as many of the applications have done so... Nothing much can be done in that case. You are sep AOR, so still have time left. Sit tight, your moment will arrive soon.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
By this time, the PPR should have been arrived from NDVO if your application is approved. Might be they are overwhelmed with emails as many of the applications have done so... Nothing much can be done in that case. You are sep AOR, so still have time left. Sit tight, your moment will arrive soon.
No.I am June AOR.June 15