17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
adamishere said:
Hi email2kale, your case is almost the same as mine. My application, family, reached Sydney office on June 9th and was signed by MK. i called call centre on Sep 17 and was told that they started processing on Sep 15. Also, I was told that they sent me an email with AOR and the book but I never received it and my ECAS is not working.

I am not sure which office I will be in but my address is North York so I guess it will be either Scarborough or St. Clair office. Hope to see some changes soon
Hi adamishere, so far I too don't have AOR # nor an email reply for the online enquiry.

Folks with family applications - Do you have single AOR for the family applied application or separate AOR for each member applied? Thanks

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi email2kale, for the family application, you will receive ecas for each family member, however, the ecas of the main applicant will have 2 lines “in process” and “received” while the rest of the family will have one line only “in process”. As for the AOR letter and book sent by mail, it will be one for the whole family.
Keep us posted.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Observer said:
Hi email2kale, for the family application, you will receive ecas for each family member, however, the ecas of the main applicant will have 2 lines “in process” and “received” while the rest of the family will have one line only “in process”. As for the AOR letter and book sent by mail, it will be one for the whole family.
Keep us posted.
Hi Observer & maple64 - Thanks for clarifying.

rainsplendid

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2009
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Sep 13, 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 25, 2010 received Nov 16, 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 21, 2011
laras said:
Hi 51smoker,
My application was received at CIC on June 20, and ecas is showing in process since Aug 11. I called the Call Centre this morning, my file has not been transferred to local office yet and is still at Nova Scotia.
Hi! When did you receive the book and AOR in mail?

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Guys wanted to share this: Any one got similar response (Hope not going towards RQ )

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 18, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

E cas update : September 22 (saying we asked for info on Sep 18)

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milestogo said:
Guys wanted to share this: Any one got similar response (Hope not going towards RQ )

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on September 18, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Maybe it's fingerprint that they re requesting.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milestogo said:

Good luck.

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milestogo said:

I received exactly the same ECAS notification today- Not sure what it is...

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milestogo said:

We sent you a letter on September 18, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter
before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I received exactly the same ECAS update today- Not sure what it is...

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my timeline (Received line disappeared on September 22):

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 2, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 2, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 29, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 19, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Maybe it's fingerprint that they re requesting.
I have heard that fingerprinting request does not appear in ECAS..... Not sure though...

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys actually it'll show the following information on ECAS update if a test invitation was issued by cic,

"We sent you a notice on XXXX XX, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on XXXX XX, 2014 at XX:XX AM(PM). The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us."

Good luck.