+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Europe26

Nov 1, 2012
I just checked my ecas, and I was able to see my application online. I checked yesterday afternoon and there was nothing.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 7, 2014.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Europe26 said:
I just checked my ecas, and I was able to see my application online. I checked yesterday afternoon and there was nothing.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Congrats :)

Keep us posted of your progress ...

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
Europe26 said:

Congratulations!

My application was received Jun 20, but just checked and no eCas update yet! I'm hoping to hear something this week, if your file is any indication!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, congrats!!

Europe26 said:

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
As i said yesterday it could be updated during the weekend. i have an active e-case today :D. i checked it before sleeping yesterday and it wasn't. application received 13 of June and in process 7 of August. u4g5, very sure yours will be this week.
A VERY GOOD MORNING GUYS :) :) :) :) :) :)
Om saif,
Congratulations (Mabrook)

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Europe26 said:

Europe26,
Congratulations

I sent my application and they received it on June 16 upon Canada post website. When I checked today CIC online service nothing yet!!
Can you tell me how you check your ecas?

Regards

BD2014

May 24, 2014
ronin47 said:
I don't see any ECAS activity for me either. Mine got there on the 11th. :(
Hi my application also received on 11th June still nothing on ecas. Can you tell who received your application? Mine someone named Dvid.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR # at the back of the PR card. it consists of 2 letters and 7 digits. i think within a week you will be able to see it active isa.

safar_family said:
Europe26,
Congratulations

I sent my application and they received it on June 16 upon Canada post website. When I checked today CIC online service nothing yet!!
Can you tell me how you check your ecas?

Regards

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
As i said yesterday it could be updated during the weekend. i have an active e-case today :D. i checked it before sleeping yesterday and it wasn't. application received 13 of June and in process 7 of August. u4g5, very sure yours will be this week.
A VERY GOOD MORNING GUYS :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congraz, my man. Hopefully will c mine soon

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Europe26 said:

Congraz, my friend!

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
Mine was received by Macrury.

BD2014 said:
Hi my application also received on 11th June still nothing on ecas. Can you tell who received your application? Mine someone named Dvid.