+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horse said:
@ u4g5 I have the same situation as u....I did not put NA at all......
also, I forgot printing my names on the back of photos......
I may also have other problems.......
Dont know...

Hopefully it is fine...finger cross...
when did you send your application?
lets hope for the best, prepare for the worst

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june 30, that might be another 3 - 4 weeks before hearing anything.
anyway, good luck!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
horse said:
No worries.....anyway, the worst is sending app again.....
wait and see

June applicant, pls try ECAS and see if it is working.
i tried, nothing. too early tho

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Europe26 said:
I sent my application on June 12th and it was received on June 16th. Just checked the ecas, no updates.
thanks and did you share ur info on the google doc?
good luck!!

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
I checked ECAS too, but nothing as of now. Received June 11th. I checked my mail box too, no mails from CIC.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronin47 said:
I checked ECAS too, but nothing as of now. Received June 11th. I checked my mail box too, no mails from CIC.
Thanks for sharing.
mail comes in much latter than ECAS being active but by the end of week there should be something.
once u r able to log in, it would mean ur case has started being processed, maybe a day or 2 ago.

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
Yup. I just mentioned the mail part to convey that my application hasn't been returned. Fingers crossed! :D

Will keep checking ECAS...

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronin47 said:
Yup. I just mentioned the mail part to convey that my application hasn't been returned. Fingers crossed! :D

Will keep checking ECAS...
pretty sure it will be this friday or next monday ;D

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hello,

My application (family of 3) was received on 11th June too. I just checked ECAS, but nothing yet. I called CIC yesterday and they told me that they have completed May application and i should wait for another 1-2 weeks for mine.

I have a friend in Toronto who have applied in Mar 2014 (Family of 5), application gone returned due to missing documents and he sent it back in Aprl 2014. Got book in Mail Mid July and did his test last week. I guess they are processing fast in Toronto region.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow pretty fast. i think you will hear this weekend about your application

zsha said:
Hello,

My application (family of 3) was received on 11th June too. I just checked ECAS, but nothing yet. I called CIC yesterday and they told me that they have completed May application and i should wait for another 1-2 weeks for mine.

I have a friend in Toronto who have applied in Mar 2014 (Family of 5), application gone returned due to missing documents and he sent it back in Aprl 2014. Got book in Mail Mid July and did his test last week. I guess they are processing fast in Toronto region.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Hello,

Thank u for sharing. Ecas should be able to access soon

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Citizenship Application Confusion

member012 said:
I am a little confused with the new law changing physical presence from 3 to 4 years. I assumed that you would now have to wait 4 years once physical present before you send in your application.

But, from what I am read here, it seems that you can send in your application once you have met the 3 years physical presence and is that where the declaration that you "intend to reside in Canada" comes into play? That you intend to reside the remaining year of physical presence? I am understanding this correctly?

February 6, 2015 I will have the 1095 days physical presence in the country, and I was looking forward to sending in my application.

Thanks
The new law (provision of 4 years physical presence) hasn't come into effect yet. You can always check CIC's website to check for latest residence calcualtor which will reflect the latest requirement in terms of days needed before applying at that time.