+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

member012

May 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Citizenship Application Confusion

goodman36 said:
The new law (provision of 4 years physical presence) hasn't come into effect yet. You can always check CIC's website to check for latest residence calcualtor which will reflect the latest requirement in terms of days needed before applying at that time.
Thank you Goodman for the reply. This is good news and I better start getting my info together for the application. I do have a question if anyone can offer an answer or suggestion.

For proof of physical present in Canada (for application), I have a gap of time I was unemployed or not receiving ei, basically living on savings. All I have to prove I was here is are printout from bank statements and of my online rent payments. Will this be sufficient proof I was in Canada during that time?

Thanks

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Citizenship Application Confusion

member012 said:
Thank you Goodman for the reply. This is good news and I better start getting my info together for the application. I do have a question if anyone can offer an answer or suggestion.

For proof of physical present in Canada (for application), I have a gap of time I was unemployed or not receiving ei, basically living on savings. All I have to prove I was here is are printout from bank statements and of my online rent payments. Will this be sufficient proof I was in Canada during that time?

Thanks
As the rules stands today, when someone sends application, they just complete the online residency calculator to declare if they traveled outside Canada and for how many days. Besides PAssport, no one sends any document (except on occassions current job letter / previous years NOAs etc.). If during the interview, the CIC agent feels like further proof is needed of your stay, then they will ask for it. So, no one now sending documenst other then what is asked for. But it is a good idea to keep what ever you have

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any gd news this morning? For applicants who applied btw June 2 to June 9?

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I am a Newcomer to this thread, my application was received on 23rd June, 2014 and there is no update yet. Applied from Mississauga.
Anxiously waiting....wish everyone all the best!

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Hi Guys,
I am a Newcomer to this thread, my application was received on 23rd July, 2014 and there is no update yet. Applied from Mississauga.
You need to join July Thread.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Hi Guys,
I am a Newcomer to this thread, my application was received on 23rd June, 2014 and there is no update yet. Applied from Mississauga.
Welcome, should be hearing something in 2 week or sooner

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked my application status this morning, and this is what I see:

Application received on June 7th

Started processing Application on August 1.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My bad in my origianl reply, I had written down July, instead of June. I have edited my post to correct that .....
Cheers! ;)

u4g5 said:
June 23, not July 23, lol

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodman36 said:
I checked my application status this morning, and this is what I see:

Application received on June 7th

Started processing Application on August 1.
Congraz, goodman! All the best

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mreddy, SR, the june 3rd applicants, got anything going on ECAS?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtareddy
juljud2
pengyuen
email2kale
BD2014
pedros
Quebectau