+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your timeline is almost same as mine, maybe we will stumble into each other for test, oath or passport line ;D

bnkcitizen said:
I am from brampton will I be also lucky applicant!

Received 23 June,
In Process 22 Aug

Kitsilano

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC yesterday, the agent said, we already sent your application to your local office which is Vancouver.
Wow.
I haven't received my booklet yet.

Quebectau

Jun 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kitsilano said:
I called CIC yesterday, the agent said, we already sent your application to your local office which is Vancouver.
Wow.
I haven't received my booklet yet.

This is good news! :)

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Your timeline is almost same as mine, maybe we will stumble into each other for test, oath or passport line ;D
Mine is family application, what about you? I heard that family applications are taking longer.

liberté3001

Jun 30, 2014
Goldline said:
Can,you,please,explain,why,you,use,so,so,so,so,so,so,many,comas,? I,think,this,is behind,your,application,being,delayed,I,now,they're,still,waiting,for,an,engineer,from,NASA,to,help,them,figure,out,why?
Because,I,have,a,problem,in,my,keyboard,the,space,touch,deos,not,work,thats,whey,sorry

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i feel like i live in the forum now, aha. anxious to see who got test and who got oath, and checking google doc couple times a day.

still no massive yellow line for april applicant at all, which means CIC is still trying to clean backlog they receive pre-march/2014.

really doubt they will be able to process more than 250k this yr cuz they r receiving over 300k a year so the backlog will keep growing until they implementing the new residence requirement to shut the door for 200k application. guess from june/2015-jun/2016, there will be only 150k applicants, and by then the backlog will start coming down.

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U4g5 :) although my posts are not that much, but we live in the forum too :) :). Today I complete 2 months since my application is received, no ecas yet, I wish to see something this weekend (if not caught in the 6-week trap of June applicants).

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Observer said:
U4g5 :) although my posts are not that much, but we live in the forum too :) :). Today I complete 2 months since my application is received, no ecas yet, I wish to see something this weekend (if not caught in the 6-week trap of June applicants).

Same here... :(

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are most welcome at GTA, by the way where you got your nick name from? It is difficult to remember :)

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is single and don't know about that but hopefully it will be quick n soon for both of us :)

bnkcitizen said:
Mine is family application, what about you? I heard that family applications are taking longer.

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
will i still be able to apply if i will send my documents on june 20, 2015?HuhHuh
i will only be eligible at that time

diffusion of responsibility

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. I asked ATIP to confirm if CIC received my application at all. Here is what they replied.
It makes me think that ATIP only looks at the computer system - the same as what call center agents do.. ATIP may not contact the CPC to find out what is going on regarding your application..

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

Upon a thorough search of our records, please note that we are still unable to find any records responding to you request.

Please note that as the application was received by CIC on May 29, 2014, it is possible that they have not yet started processing your file which would explain why we have no records.

We invite you to consult CIC`s Website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact the CIC Call Centre Services at 1-888-242-2100 to obtain more information regarding the status of the receipt of your citizenship application.

Regards,