+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i do not care about receiving the AOR if they instead will send the test invitation. :D :D :D :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
No news over my morning coffee. Next check is mid-day!
I have been trying through my PR number though, where can I find the client number ?
remember, just type client ID , like xxxxxxxx,
not xxxx-xxxx

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
No news over my morning coffee. Next check is mid-day!
I have been trying through my PR number though, where can I find the client number ?
and its ok that u only check once a day but seems like u enjoy checking it as often as u can, haha

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
and its ok that u only check once a day but seems like u enjoy checking it as often as u can, haha
I look forward to these times of the day ;D

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
u4g5 said:
according to google doc, average time is 41 days
Yes, seems to be about a month +/- a week or two, judging by the May 2014 thread.

u4g5 said:
remember, just type client ID , like xxxxxxxx,
not xxxx-xxxx
This is not entirely true. I can pull up my eCas with the hyphen included (xxxx-xxxx) in the Client ID, and it works just fine.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Try it! It adds to the flavor ;)
lol, once a week, then will be once a month until i receive sth in the mail. AOR, and hopefully sometime in dec or jan will get test letter. thats the plan.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and i found this week very very quiet. everybody still on summer vacation mood?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, it is really boring. i want some suspense and action 8) 8). i want to be happy :D
guys do you think that 1st of august action of the new law would make our applications faster? how fast do you think it will be? as an officer will determine your eligibility to obtain the citizenship in one stage action.
u4g5 said:
and i found this week very very quiet. everybody still on summer vacation mood?

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
yes, it is really boring. i want some suspense and action 8) 8). i want to be happy :D
guys do you think that 1st of august action of the new law would make our applications faster? how fast do you think it will be? as an officer will determine your eligibility to obtain the citizenship in one stage action.
Did they started the new law??!
I checked in CIC but they still have the same conditions.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
Lol @ om saif- its really boring though.. hope to hear some good news soon-My contract with my current employer will end soon and they would like to keep me as permanent employee but due to the fact that i am not citizen, they cannot. I have no choice but to wait hoping that everything will be done in 2 mths which is unrealistic.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Lol @ om saif- its really boring though.. hope to hear some good news soon-My contract with my current employer will end soon and they would like to keep me as permanent employee but due to the fact that i am not citizen, they cannot. I have no choice but to wait hoping that everything will be done in 2 mths which is unrealistic.
Examples of when we may process an application for citizenship urgently:

You can't apply for a job or could lose your job because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You cannot go to a Canadian school, college or university because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You need to travel because of death or serious illness in the family and cannot get a passport in your current nationality.
You received a decision on a previous application for citizenship that you successfully appealed to the Federal Court.If you have already sent your application and now require urgent processing:
Contact the CIC Call Centre and speak to an agent. The agent will tell you if we can process your application for citizenship urgently. If we can, the agent will explain what you will need to do. You must be in Canada to contact the CIC Call Centre.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-urgent.asp