+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot!! very thoughtful.
zsha contact CIC with a letter from your job telling what you have said in your post. they will make your application urgent.
wufan33 said:
Examples of when we may process an application for citizenship urgently:

You can't apply for a job or could lose your job because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You cannot go to a Canadian school, college or university because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You need to travel because of death or serious illness in the family and cannot get a passport in your current nationality.
You received a decision on a previous application for citizenship that you successfully appealed to the Federal Court.If you have already sent your application and now require urgent processing:
Contact the CIC Call Centre and speak to an agent. The agent will tell you if we can process your application for citizenship urgently. If we can, the agent will explain what you will need to do. You must be in Canada to contact the CIC Call Centre.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-urgent.asp

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Lol @ om saif- its really boring though.. hope to hear some good news soon-My contract with my current employer will end soon and they would like to keep me as permanent employee but due to the fact that i am not citizen, they cannot. I have no choice but to wait hoping that everything will be done in 2 mths which is unrealistic.
yah, u really should request for urgent processing and if your manager can put his/her word in writing that without canadian citizenship they cant extend your contract.
plus u have file under processed now, easier for CIC to put that into your file

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OM, u guys r off or about to be off work, and today is done for Sydney office as well. i really look forward to this sunday when lots of u guys come back and share good news!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can not wait to see Sunday's sun hahaha :D :D :D :D :D

u4g5 said:
OM, u guys r off or about to be off work, and today is done for Sydney office as well. i really look forward to this sunday when lots of u guys come back and share good news!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
can not wait to see Sunday's sun hahaha :D :D :D :D :D
cant believe its sunday already.
hope by the time i check ecas next month, receive line will disappear?
still, checking mail box is the key. only the physical stuffs makes me feel secured

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
u4g5 said:
yah, u really should request for urgent processing and if your manager can put his/her word in writing that without canadian citizenship they cant extend your contract.
plus u have file under processed now, easier for CIC to put that into your file
Thks for your advice. But i think i won't b able to do tht. My mgr unfortunately cannot give me somethg in writing. I asked the cic call centre agent n he says tht its my local office tht needs to decide on what they deem to b urgent. He could not advise me. I tried to call the ottawa office but could not get any help either. Just hoping tht they process faster.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
wufan33 said:
Examples of when we may process an application for citizenship urgently:

You can't apply for a job or could lose your job because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You cannot go to a Canadian school, college or university because you are not a Canadian citizen.
You need to travel because of death or serious illness in the family and cannot get a passport in your current nationality.
You received a decision on a previous application for citizenship that you successfully appealed to the Federal Court.If you have already sent your application and now require urgent processing:
Contact the CIC Call Centre and speak to an agent. The agent will tell you if we can process your application for citizenship urgently. If we can, the agent will explain what you will need to do. You must be in Canada to contact the CIC Call Centre.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-urgent.asp
Thanks wufan33

Maple_Star

Jul 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow... June applicants are a chatty, hyper-active bunch. I am from the August thread and just had a quick peep. Good luck and may all of you all hit off before the end of the year :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple_Star said:
Wow... June applicants are a chatty, hyper-active bunch. I am from the August thread and just had a quick peep. Good luck and may all of you all hit off before the end of the year :D
welcome to 1 big happy family

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news! I am in!

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 23, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on August 18, 2014.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me and my friend submitted our application at the same time.. received on june 27, 2014. Her ecas is now active.. started procesaing august 18.. unfortunately, no update for me.. :(

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wufan33 said:
Great news! I am in!

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 23, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Congratulations.
Can u please share the steps you followed to check your ecase.
What identification type did u choose from drop down menu?
did u use PR card number with or without hyphen?
still can't get anything and I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Congratulations.
Can u please share the steps you followed to check your ecase.
What identification type did u choose from drop down menu?
did u use PR card number with or without hyphen?
still can't get anything and I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
choose "Client ID number" as Indentification type, then enter the 8 digits number (no hyphen or dash needed), follows by filling out surname, date of birth and place of birth.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wufan33 said:
Great news! I am in!

Congrats!