+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
some applicants think that if received line in e-case disappeared, it means that background checkup has been done and your file will be sent to your local office. as a result, applicant will get his test soon.
OM, it seems like after CIC sends u a test letter, ECAS will be updated. the receive line isnt really a big deal tho. just check it once a week. haha

liberté3001

Jun 30, 2014
Hi everybody

My application was received on 13 June and I have nothing right Now, I try to call CIC today, and the officer told me that CIC now process the File received on 12 June, he told me If I will not received the update until 2 weeks I call CIC again!!!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i check each hour ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
u4g5 said:
OM, it seems like after CIC sends u a test letter, ECAS will be updated. the receive line isnt really a big deal tho. just check it once a week. haha

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
guys, cic is working in mid of June up to 20th. only few after 20th had the active e-case, so please be patient.
I called CIC last Friday, August 15th, and the call centre agent told me they are just opening applications received up until June 12th.

My application was received June 16th - the agent told me to wait another 2-3 weeks.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
from which office did you apply?
i have noticed that Vancouver applications have the disappeared line very fast.
u know what, vancouver is quick to send out RQ. not processing

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
some applicants think that if received line in e-case disappeared, it means that background checkup has been done and your file will be sent to your local office. as a result, applicant will get his test soon.
Before few days I noticed that in my ecas my recevied line disappeared, and only in process line is available what is that means exactly?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think it is good news. wish you get your test very soon.

safar_family said:
Before few days I noticed that in my ecas my recevied line disappeared, and only in process line is available what is that means exactly?

wanabecanadian

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Quick question regarding the timelines...

Received : XXXX <-- is this when your package was delivered by mail?
In Process : XXXX <-- is this when they opened your package?
AOR :
Test :
Oath :

I am not sure if they record packages as they receive them and mark the received date? but then nothing appears on ecas until they start processing them? Can someone enlighten us on what they've noticed with the dates?

Thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanabecanadian said:
Quick question regarding the timelines...

Received : XXXX <-- is this when your package was delivered by mail? when they receive it
In Process : XXXX <-- is this when they opened your package? when your papers are complete and the background checkup starts
AOR :
Test :
Oath :

I am not sure if they record packages as they receive them and mark the received date? but then nothing appears on ecas until they start processing them? Can someone enlighten us on what they've noticed with the dates?

Thanks

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nowadays, most of the applicants get their test invitation before getting the book :D :D. they use the online version.

safar_family said:
Even if I not get the AOR yet in my mail ?

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Just called CIC to find out abt status of my application just as curiosity. So first he told me that i should wait for few days as they are opening second week of June applicants. After i insisted, he tried my ecas and said ok, we did receive your application but nothing has been done so far on it. You should wait another 3-4 mths before contacting us.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my case, the receive line disappearing would not mean any thing as i updated my address ten days ago. so, any officer will work on the update would make the line disappeared.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
in my case, the receive line disappearing would not mean any thing as i updated my address ten days ago. so, any officer will work on the update would make the line disappeared.
So far there's no April applicant received Test invite do I really think need to wait for another 3 months for our June applicants to see some good news. N it's most likely from GTA .

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if the tests came fast to April and May it would be faster to us. anyway summer is finished let's see what will happen in the next few weeks.

u4g5 said:
So far there's no April applicant received Test invite do I really think need to wait for another 3 months for our June applicants to see some good news. N it's most likely from GTA .