Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hello guys,

Quick question- how will we know when our file will be transferred to local office- mine i guess will be ottawa- i leave in Aylmer (Gatineau). I have read in many postings that they know the exact date the file was transferred. I know its not going to be very soon- in fact i am expecting RQ since i met some of the criteria for RQ- i am a consultant and have been out of country when i was unemployed and has been to US (3-4 trips).

I think the invitation for test and the process of a file is also dependent under what category you applied for PR- many CEC receive the test dates faster.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Hello guys,

Quick question- how will we know when our file will be transferred to local office- mine i guess will be ottawa- i leave in Aylmer (Gatineau). I have read in many postings that they know the exact date the file was transferred. I know its not going to be very soon- in fact i am expecting RQ since i met some of the criteria for RQ- i am a consultant and have been out of country when i was unemployed and has been to US (3-4 trips).

I think the invitation for test and the process of a file is also dependent under what category you applied for PR- many CEC receive the test dates faster.

ppl usually found out about the transfer when they see the Receive line disappearing on the ECAS. and i dont think u should worry about RQ. nothing is certain. just wait patiently.
good luck

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Om, i dont go home to check mail box anymore,kik cuz its almost 8 weeks, and i am not worried now. hopefully mid jun applicants will see their ECAS this weekend or sometime next week.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
anything to share, guys?
Hi All,

I am new to the forum, I have applied for Citizenship on 20th June , Received on 23rd June, No ECAS Update yet, Mine's is family application for me and my partner. Got kids but they are already citizens by birth.

I am from brampton.
Thanks

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
u4g5 said:
anything to share, guys?
No, nothing yet as of today. I'm trying with both Client ID Number and Permanent Residence Card Number.

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcpyeg said:
No, nothing yet as of today. I'm trying with both Client ID Number and Permanent Residence Card Number.
Nothing for me either. They received my application on June 20th....

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welcome !!

bnkcitizen said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum, I have applied for Citizenship on 20th June , Received on 23rd June, No ECAS Update yet, Mine's is family application for me and my partner. Got kids but they are already citizens by birth.

I am from brampton.
Thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecas isnt the best indicator , i think? its been 4 days this week and no new update here. still believe those application who arrived from june 17-20 should somehow be processed.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAM IN , JUNE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CIC agent wasnt trying to help initially but i insisted her to try my client ID.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
IAM IN , JUNE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CIC agent wasnt trying to help initially but i insisted her to try my client ID.
:D congrats man, another wait for test now!
but you still cannot see anything on ecas?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
:D congrats man, another wait for test now!
but you still cannot see anything on ecas?

no, no ECAS. thats why we should all try again on saturday, apparently they r uploading data on the weeknd