+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2014 APPLICANTS (SPOUSAL) --MANILA VO-- PLEASE JOIN HERE!

claudinepastoral

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2014
tobi_02 said:
i first landed to Canada year 2009.after completing 3 years, i got my PR card..i am still single that time..all my immediate family members declared to my application.Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada.

Nov 2013 went back to phil spent christmas and get pregnant and now gave birth last sept 2, 2014 and decide to sponsor my husband to help me to raise her because i dont have any immediate family here to help.

APRIL 2014, i declare changes regarding my status to service Canada.. and JUNE 2014 when we apply for sponsorship.

What must i do regarding my case, i delivered my baby C section, i badly need the help of my husband.. Guys whats your ideas?

sweetiepie56

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9,2014
AOR Received.
AOR 1...June 9, 2014, AOR2...August 11, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014, SA August 1, 2014,
Med's Done....
June 3, 2014
Passport Req..
In Process...Oct.31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
tobi_02 said:
i first landed to Canada year 2009.after completing 3 years, i got my PR card..i am still single that time..all my immediate family members declared to my application.Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada.

Nov 2013 went back to phil spent christmas and get pregnant and now gave birth last sept 2, 2014 and decide to sponsor my husband to help me to raise her because i dont have any immediate family here to help.

APRIL 2014, i declare changes regarding my status to service Canada.. and JUNE 2014 when we apply for sponsorship.

What must i do regarding my case, i delivered my baby C section, i badly need the help of my husband.. Guys whats your ideas?
Hi sis, I feel for you. Have you explain all these to CEM? Would it be possible na kumuha nalang kayo ng lawyer so they can help you with this matter.. Or maybe there is somebody here sa forum na makakaadvise of what to do.

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
tobi_02 said:

Sorry to hear your story. This is a complicated case since you got married before you became PR. Normally, you have to inform CIC of any changes on your status during the PR application. Since you weren't able to do this, CIC used this against your husband's application. If I were you, I will consult an immigration lawyer for professional help. They may be able to tell you if you have a high chance of getting a positive result with an appeal.

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
tobi_02 said:

Hi,

I am just curious the embassy said you landed in Canada as a PR Feb.2012?? but you said you landed in Canada last 2009..maybe you are a caregiver or temporary worker? so after 3 years you applied for PResidence? you were granted PR status Feb.2012? is that it.?

"Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada"??

i'm just confused from 2009-2012 did you have PR status? the reason i asked, is because CIC is very strict with dates and details. It seems CEM or Embassy in Makati considered you as a landed immigrant Feb.2012. Dahil if nagpakasal ka or you got married before ka naging legitimate PR or landed as PR..which according to their records is Feb.2012. you should have declared before Feb.2012 that you were married and your boyfriend/husband should have gotten examined or undergo medical.

Prove to them that they are wrong, if you have documents to show that you were a PR before you got married you might still a chance to win this case. The facts and dates are important, prove to them that before Jan.2012 (your marriage) before Jan.2012 eh PR ka na talaga..this way you still have a chance to win. Goodluck.

jill15

Sep 23, 2014
mrs.Cam said:
San ka po nagmedical? SA pa lang po kami, hindi nabanggit sa SA email namin yung medical eh, pati sa ecas wala pa. Kinonfirm naman ng st. lukes na naiforward na nila nung july pa yung result sa embassy.

sa st. lukes taguig po ako nag medical. july 31 kayo nag pass ng appplication tapus september 19 nyo na recieve yong SA? samin kasi june 27 na recieve ung application tapus september 10 pa dumating ung SA kasama na medical. 74 days lahat

jill15

Sep 23, 2014
hello po tanong ko lang po kailangan po ba nang CENOMAR or Advisory of marriage kng ako lang na asawa ang applicant. dapat po bang ipasa yun?? salamat po.

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
jill15 said:
hello po tanong ko lang po kailangan po ba nang CENOMAR or Advisory of marriage kng ako lang na asawa ang applicant. dapat po bang ipasa yun?? salamat po.
Hello Jill,

Kasama po talaga sa requirements yung AOM, mostly po dun sa nde nag include nun sa application nila, hiningan sila ng CEM later on as additional documents. So if nde po kau nagpasa AOM, kumuha na po kayo para in case na mag ask sila, ready to send na lang kayo. Although mabilis naman ang pagkuha nun sa NSO, mas maigi pa rin na prepared na kayo.

Inadd pala kita sa spreadsheet ha :)
Cheers

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
hello guys. im here again...

will there be any problem if my passport is still single? i didn't renew it yet because it will expire on year 2017. however, we have a marriage certificate and i just renewed my NBI and i already used my spouse surname.

and im working in Saudi and my contract will expire this January 2015. am i required to go home right away after my contract? because theres an option that i can extend for 2-3 months. plano ko kasi na saka lang uuwi pag required na ako ma-interview since ManIla VO ako.

any comment is accepted.

girltovan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
06-09-2014
hi kristel, ano timeline mo sis? di ko na kasimahanap unang msg mo dito sa forum.nakapagsubmit na ba kayo ng app nyo sa cic miss.?anyway i think wala naman problem dun if yung mga forms na finill upan mo is based on your PP details.as long as nagsubmit naman kayo lahat nung mga required docs like MC etc.sabi ni guelphon ok lang daw yun if yun na muna ang gagamitin natin.kasi yung aattendhan nating seminar sa CFO is dun makukuha yung registry sticker which will be needed kapag magrenew/change na tayo ng PP na apelyido na ng husband natin.,same tayo sa 2017 din expiration ng PP ko, dun nalang siguro ako magchange ng surname and status kapag parenew na.

meron dito si shadow nasa qatar parin siya until now, sabi niya uuwi daw siya kapag ppr na ang mga early june applicants, ok din na magextend ka if alam mong mabagal pa ang update ng VO. para jan ka na muna magpalipas ng time na nagaantay, at di maisstress sa kakaantay ng update from CEM.:) if may movement na yung mga application ng mga nauna sayo then thats the time na magfile ng resignation jan.another option is is pwede din na uwi kana on january 2015 para makapagspent time ka with your family at dito nalang magantay ng update. thats my advice.hope it helps. :)

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
girltovan said:
hi kristel, ano timeline mo sis? di ko na kasimahanap unang msg mo dito sa forum.nakapagsubmit na ba kayo ng app nyo sa cic miss.?anyway i think wala naman problem dun if yung mga forms na finill upan mo is based on your PP details.as long as nagsubmit naman kayo lahat nung mga required docs like MC etc.sabi ni guelphon ok lang daw yun if yun na muna ang gagamitin natin.kasi yung aattendhan nating seminar sa CFO is dun makukuha yung registry sticker which will be needed kapag magrenew/change na tayo ng PP na apelyido na ng husband natin.,same tayo sa 2017 din expiration ng PP ko, dun nalang siguro ako magchange ng surname and status kapag parenew na.

meron dito si shadow nasa qatar parin siya until now, sabi niya uuwi daw siya kapag ppr na ang mga early june applicants, ok din na magextend ka if alam mong mabagal pa ang update ng VO. para jan ka na muna magpalipas ng time na nagaantay, at di maisstress sa kakaantay ng update from CEM.:) if may movement na yung mga application ng mga nauna sayo then thats the time na magfile ng resignation jan.another option is is pwede din na uwi kana on january 2015 para makapagspent time ka with your family at dito nalang magantay ng update. thats my advice.hope it helps. :)

hello. thank you for ur reply. hindi pa pero this October start na namin. verify pa namin lahat bago ipasa. pero sana talaga first week of October. oo nga po, uwi na lang ako pag paalis na ung mga naunang applicant. kelan kayo nagpasa application po?

arleneo1arlene

Jul 9, 2014
ontario,ca
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-October 2014
AOR Received.
22 - NOVEMBER 2014
File Transfer...
26-NOVEMBER 2014
Med's Done....
20-AUGUST 2014
Passport Req..
21- JANUARY 2015
hi everyone for upront medical, can i send the emedical report even if their is additional test to take? were completing our application and to be send in missasauga.

tobi_02

Sep 25, 2014
lorenz1025 said:
Hi,

I am just curious the embassy said you landed in Canada as a PR Feb.2012?? but you said you landed in Canada last 2009..maybe you are a caregiver or temporary worker? so after 3 years you applied for PResidence? you were granted PR status Feb.2012? is that it.?

"Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada"??

i'm just confused from 2009-2012 did you have PR status? the reason i asked, is because CIC is very strict with dates and details. It seems CEM or Embassy in Makati considered you as a landed immigrant Feb.2012. Dahil if nagpakasal ka or you got married before ka naging legitimate PR or landed as PR..which according to their records is Feb.2012. you should have declared before Feb.2012 that you were married and your boyfriend/husband should have gotten examined or undergo medical.

Prove to them that they are wrong, if you have documents to show that you were a PR before you got married you might still a chance to win this case. The facts and dates are important, prove to them that before Jan.2012 (your marriage) before Jan.2012 eh PR ka na talaga..this way you still have a chance to win. Goodluck.
you are right, im temporary worker before and applied for PR.i got my PR card when i landed back to canada by FEB 2012.weeks after i got married in the Philippines.My fault for not declaring changes regarding my marital status and all. are there ways for me to appeal, especially we have now a child born here in canada.

jill15

Sep 23, 2014
shadow_0716 said:
Hello Jill,

Kasama po talaga sa requirements yung AOM, mostly po dun sa nde nag include nun sa application nila, hiningan sila ng CEM later on as additional documents. So if nde po kau nagpasa AOM, kumuha na po kayo para in case na mag ask sila, ready to send na lang kayo. Although mabilis naman ang pagkuha nun sa NSO, mas maigi pa rin na prepared na kayo.

Inadd pala kita sa spreadsheet ha :)
Cheers

ok po. maraming salamat. :)

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
arleneo1arlene said:
hi everyone for upront medical, can i send the emedical report even if their is additional test to take? were completing our application and to be send in missasauga.
Hi po, yes just attached the proof of medical. Actually ang panel physician ang nagfoforward nun directly sa CIC, yung copy mo is just proof na nag upfromt medical kana. Sa pagkakalam ko, yung additional test naman eh inaask na lang yun later on ng CEM, usually on or before PPR.

Cheers

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
tobi_02 said:
you are right, im temporary worker before and applied for PR.i got my PR card when i landed back to canada by FEB 2012.weeks after i got married in the Philippines.My fault for not declaring changes regarding my marital status and all. are there ways for me to appeal, especially we have now a child born here in canada.
Tobi02,

Dun sa sponsor application for question 1,if you are found ineligible to sponsor?, if pinili mo or checked box 2 proceed application processing fees will be retained...then pwede ka magappeal. In my own opinion base sa sulat o email ng CEM sayo they are requesting proof right?and copy yata ng generic immig form? It seems theyre giving you a chance to prove to them na they made a mistake.kaso mukha ikaw ang ngkamali..if you have saved enough money or financially capable to hire or get service of an immigration lawyer go ahead.kaso technically hirap ng situation kasi nauna marriage mo bago ka nag pr and you failed to notify them. Ang worry ko is possible pa gamitin nila ito against you at sabihin na ngmisdeclare ka..my fear is baka maging mitsa pa ito para pati ikaw eh pabalikin ng pinas. Sincerely i feel sad dahil kababayan kita eh.ang hirap pag technical and they are very strict. I am here in canada and im sponsoring my wife..bago ako ngland may visa na ako bigla nanganak mrs ko..hinabol ko yung bata sa documents..inutusan nila ako na mgsubmit ng revised forms at pinamedical yung infant..if di ko sinabi about that eh possible di ko makuha anak ko sa pinas..because misdeclaring you hve children is a big mistake..try mo din sumulat sa member of parliament mo or MP...pero i doubt what help they can give..pagaralan mo mabuti next strategy mo. Just make sure ikaw mismo at baby mo won't be deported..good luck.have faith..miracles happen.

P.s. saan k ba dito Canada? Bago ka mghire ng immig lawyer at gumasta ng average 3k dollars...eh lumapit ka muna consult with free immigration centres helping immigrants if meron sa province mo. Dito sa manitoba meron immigrant centre that assists people...goodluck kabayan.