+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2014 APPLICANTS (SPOUSAL) --MANILA VO-- PLEASE JOIN HERE!

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
pickles04 said:
PLEASE HELP!

A immigration lawyer me and my fiance talked to said its ok for my fiance to stay in Manila and apply for Sponsorship/PR for me after getting married. As he will be staying with me, he will not have income at all until such time we can go back to Canada - would this affect the sponsorship application?
The sponsor does not have to meet a minimum income requirement. However, the sponsor cannot be receiving social assistance or be an undeclared bankrupt in order for him to be approved as sponsor. Also, you may need to address in your application how will he be able to support you once you become a PR.

And since he will be living outside Canada, he must demonstrate his intention to return to Canada once you become a PR by attaching supporting documentation like lease agreement, job offer, etc.

pickles04

Sep 24, 2014
shadow_0716 said:
The sponsor does not have to meet a minimum income requirement. However, the sponsor cannot be receiving social assistance or be an undeclared bankrupt in order for him to be approved as sponsor. Also, you may need to address in your application how will he be able to support you once you become a PR.

And since he will be living outside Canada, he must demonstrate his intention to return to Canada once you become a PR by attaching supporting documentation like lease agreement, job offer, etc.
Would it be better for me to apply for a visitor visa and get married in Canada (as well as apply inland)? We are looking at our options - we've had a LDR for a very long time and don't want to wait anymore.

Also, is there a list of supporting documents that can be submitted?

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
pickles04 said:
Would it be better for me to apply for a visitor visa and get married in Canada (as well as apply inland)? We are looking at our options - we've had a LDR for a very long time and don't want to wait anymore.

Also, is there a list of supporting documents that can be submitted?
Getting approve for TRV is quite tricky, you have to establish strong ties to Phils and convince them that you will be leaving Canada after the appointed time, so you need to provide proof for this.

Applying inland is not advisable if you are only under visit visa/ TRV or you are from Non Visa exempt country such as Phils. Inland application takes 13 months for Step 1 (assessment of sponsor) + 8 months for step 2 (assessment of you as the applicant), that's a total of 21 months. And take note you have to be IN Canada during this entire period.

In the event you have to exit Canada while the application is still in process and is not permitted to return or re-enter again, you will lose your Inland application and you will have to submit new application once you cannot return in Canada.

If I may suggest lang po, mag Outland na lang po kayo. Way faster pa and who know's you'll get lucky and be approve in 6-8 months time or earlier pa :D

Goodluck Sis!

You can read more on the below link:
Processing Times link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Guide for Outland Application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Inland Application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp

bluewenchee

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
AOR Received.
September 2, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 07,2014
Passport Req..
Feb 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18, 2015
LANDED..........
March 13, 2015
Hello everyone i received a letter from CEM ..

I just want to make sure that im right of understanding the last part of the message ,,
this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

You will find all the IMM forms by going to our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

is this mean that CEM did not requested me additional documents as of now?
it is not specified what kind of document is requested..

thanks..

mrs.Cam

Aug 17, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
SA: 19-09-2014
File Transfer...
19-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-15 (w/ visa validity until 31-7-15; IP 7-4-15)
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-04-15 VOH 07-05-15
LANDED..........
In God's perfect timing.. May 27,2015! <3
jill15 said:
opo kasama po sa SA ung medical. PPR na po ba kayo??. salamat po. :)
San ka po nagmedical? SA pa lang po kami, hindi nabanggit sa SA email namin yung medical eh, pati sa ecas wala pa. Kinonfirm naman ng st. lukes na naiforward na nila nung july pa yung result sa embassy.

sweetiepie56

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9,2014
AOR Received.
AOR 1...June 9, 2014, AOR2...August 11, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014, SA August 1, 2014,
Med's Done....
June 3, 2014
Passport Req..
In Process...Oct.31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
bluewenchee said:

I just want to make sure that im right of understanding the last part of the message ,,
this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

thanks..
Hi! Bakit yong sa iyo 30 days ang tagal nila sa required doc. ang sa iba 5 days. try to email CEM and ask what kind of documents they are requesting.

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
bluewenchee said:

I just want to make sure that im right of understanding the last part of the message
this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:

thanks..

Hello, a few guys here posted the same email from CEM. They emailed back CEM to confirm. And usually the reply from CEM is, its only an AOR2 and no documents were needed.
Kasi if you read it, either the VO didnt edit the letter and it is only an AOR2 or VO did ask for additional docs and forgot to attach which docs she/he needs.
So for your peace of mind, email CEM and clarify na lang po para po clear lang.

Cheers

sweetiepie56

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9,2014
AOR Received.
AOR 1...June 9, 2014, AOR2...August 11, 2014
File Transfer...
August 1, 2014, SA August 1, 2014,
Med's Done....
June 3, 2014
Passport Req..
In Process...Oct.31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon please!
LANDED..........
soon please!
sweetiepie56 said:
bluewenchee said:

this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:

thanks..
Hi! Bakit yong sa iyo 30 days ang tagal nila sa required doc. ang sa iba 45 days. try to email CEM and ask what kind of documents they are requesting.

tobi_02

Sep 25, 2014
guys we just received the refusal letter from canadian embassy manila of my husbands application, can you please help me what to do?!
See below refusal letter:

"You and your sponsor were married on February 9, 2012. Your sponsor landed in Canada on February 27, 2012. Based on the information you have presented to this office, it would appear you fall within the exclusion established by this provision. Specifically, it would appear you were not examined when your sponsor applied for and subsequently obtained permanent residence in Canada.

Before an officer proceeds to a final decision, we would like to offer you the opportunity to respond to this concern.

If your sponsor can demonstrate that you were declared as a family member and examined at the time of his/her application for permanent residence, it may be possible to proceed with your application. One way of demonstrating that you were declared as a family member would be to provide a copy of your sponsor's application for permanent residence. If your sponsor does not have personal records, he/she may wish to contact any representative who might have assisted in their application and retained a copy of their file. Please note that this office cannot provide any assistance with this process.

Any evidence or submissions which you or your sponsor may wish to submit to this office for consideration in response to the concerns identified above must be received at our office within 45 days of the date of this letter."

What should I do, I just delivered my baby last Sept 02, 2014 (C section).I need my husband here in Canada.PLEASE HELP, Do i have to make a letter explaining my situation here, and what other documents must i resubmit?

claudinepastoral

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2014
tobi_02 said:
guys we just received the refusal letter from canadian embassy manila of my husbands application, can you please help me what to do?!
See below refusal letter:

"You and your sponsor were married on February 9, 2012. Your sponsor landed in Canada on February 27, 2012. Based on the information you have presented to this office, it would appear you fall within the exclusion established by this provision. Specifically, it would appear you were not examined when your sponsor applied for and subsequently obtained permanent residence in Canada.

Before an officer proceeds to a final decision, we would like to offer you the opportunity to respond to this concern.

If your sponsor can demonstrate that you were declared as a family member and examined at the time of his/her application for permanent residence, it may be possible to proceed with your application. One way of demonstrating that you were declared as a family member would be to provide a copy of your sponsor's application for permanent residence. If your sponsor does not have personal records, he/she may wish to contact any representative who might have assisted in their application and retained a copy of their file. Please note that this office cannot provide any assistance with this process.

Any evidence or submissions which you or your sponsor may wish to submit to this office for consideration in response to the concerns identified above must be received at our office within 45 days of the date of this letter."

What should I do, I just delivered my baby last Sept 02, 2014 (C section).I need my husband here in Canada.PLEASE HELP, Do i have to make a letter explaining my situation here, and what other documents must i resubmit?
hello sis! I am sorry to hear that. I just want to clarify since you are the sponsor when you apply first in Canada you declare that you are single? then you got married few weeks before you landed in Canada? you did not email Canada Embassy Manila any changes of your current status that you already got married ?

lorenz1025

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 31 2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
File Transfer...
Oct.10,2014 received embassy manila..aor2 via email oct.23/14
Med's Done....
june 20 2014 upfront
Passport Req..
april 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made May 13, 2015 visa on hand may20, 2015.
claudinepastoral said:
hello sis! I am sorry to hear that. I just want to clarify since you are the sponsor when you apply first in Canada you declare that you are single? then you got married few weeks before you landed in Canada? you did not email Canada Embassy Manila any changes of your current status that you already got married ?
This is a very complicated issue. If you failed to declare changes in your landing in 2012 they will use that against you and worst they might note it as misdeclaration...

tobi_02

Sep 25, 2014
claudinepastoral said:

i first landed to Canada year 2009.after completing 3 years, i got my PR card..i am still single that time..all my immediate family members declared to my application.Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada.

Nov 2013 went back to phil spent christmas and get pregnant and now gave birth last sept 2, 2014 and decide to sponsor my husband to help me to raise her because i dont have any immediate family here to help.

APRIL 2014, i declare changes regarding my status to service Canada.. and JUNE 2014 when we apply for sponsorship.

What must i do regarding my case, i delivered my baby C section, i badly need the help of my husband.. Guys whats your ideas?

shadow_0716

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-JUN-14
AOR Received.
20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
tobi_02 said:
i first landed to Canada year 2009.after completing 3 years, i got my PR card..i am still single that time..all my immediate family members declared to my application.Exit canada Jan 2012 to get marry to my long time boyfriend. By feb 2012 i landed back to Canada.

Nov 2013 went back to phil spent christmas and get pregnant and now gave birth last sept 2, 2014 and decide to sponsor my husband to help me to raise her because i dont have any immediate family here to help.

APRIL 2014, i declare changes regarding my status to service Canada.. and JUNE 2014 when we apply for sponsorship.

What must i do regarding my case, i delivered my baby C section, i badly need the help of my husband.. Guys whats your ideas?
Hi Tobi,

You better create a post regarding this on the main thread, so that some senior member here can give you ideas or suggestions.