+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2013 online application from USA

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
Congrats !! Your PP return was activated in 2 days ? That's the fastest I have seen lately .

Did you send an email or letter requesting faster processing ?

amisosman said:
Timeline:

Online application: 18 June.
PP request: 5 July.
PP delivery to LA: 8 July.
PP return activated by LA consulate: 10 July.
I am probably going to receive my PP tomorrow, 11 July.

Good luck to everyone.

kolkata1

Jul 11, 2013
majnas1130 said:
I had applied on June 2 and still waiting.

The travel date I mentioned was June 28.
I have also applied on june 2nd online for a temporary visa because I am taking a cruise which has a four hour stopover in Brish Columbia
still no response.

dmp3552

Jul 11, 2013
June 2013 online application from USA

anyone get PP request for online application submitted on June 26th.
Do you have any contact phone no for TRV department.

Time duration:
Online applied: 26 th June

amisosman

Jun 25, 2013
monica_lodestar said:
Congrats !! Your PP return was activated in 2 days ? That's the fastest I have seen lately .

Did you send an email or letter requesting faster processing ?
monica_lodestar: Thank you monica. Yes, it was great to see on usps website the activation of my return mail. What I did is that in addition to my passport, I included a plain letter saying that I need to travel on the 28th of July for a conference so I appreciate any expedited issuance of the visa. That's it. They received my passports at the door, and I saw the activation of my return envelope exactly 2 days later.

wuyiL

Jun 19, 2013
timeline

applied - 15 june
pp request - 4 July
PP sent - 5 July
PP reached - 8 July
PP activated - 11 July
Received PP - 12 July

Good luck, everyone!

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
rakreddy said:
I've mailed mine and my wife's passport in one envelope and included only one return envelope. I saw somewhere in the forum that they sent only one return envelope for a couple and the consulate sent both the passports back in the envelope. So, I followed the same..
Thanks Rakreddy. When did you mail your passports ? Could you please let us know if you received the passports back ? Were they both sent back by LA Consulate in one envelope too ?

dmp3552

Jul 11, 2013
Hello,
Anybody apply online in time frame June 21 to June 26 and receive PP request . So please let us know.

rakreddy

Jun 25, 2013
monica_lodestar said:
Thanks Rakreddy. When did you mail your passports ? Could you please let us know if you received the passports back ? Were they both sent back by LA Consulate in one envelope too ?
Yes, both passports were sent to LA on July 8 and my return package was activated last night and USPS tried to deliver it today, but missed it. So I'll get them tomorrow and will update you if both passports were sent in one return envelope indeed.

Timelines:
Online: June 17
PP request: July 4 (Yes, July 4th)
Sent to LA: July 8
Received at LA: July 9
Return activated: July 11
Delivery attempt1: July 12

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
Applied Online: June 21
PP Request: July 10
PP sent to LA: July 10
PP received at LA: July 11
USPS return activated : July 17
Delivered : July 18

Applied for my spouse & me. Sent the passports in the same USPS Express Mail Envelope and included 1 self addressed / prepaid USPS Express mail envelope. Consulate sent both Passports together in the single envelope I had included.

Good Luck to all !

ashok_sags

Oct 16, 2008
Hi all,
I just want to share the timelines...my USPS return receipt it not activated yet and I got my Passport. I am still seeing no information available.

Applied - 10 June
PP Request - 8 July
PP Sent - 8 July
PP Reached - 11 July
Received PP - 19 July

xingzhi

Jul 20, 2013
My timeline after online approval:

Send PP to LA: Jul 6
PP reveived by LA: Jul 8

The fact that many of you guys sent later than me have got PP back made me worried. Anybody have similar timeline with me? Usually LA consulate doesn't take this long...

I stayed in a hotel in South Carolina. When I send PP, I ask nearest post office to hold the return envelop to avoid the risk of lost PP by hotel. But I made mistake by writng return envelop as from "my hotel in South Carolina" to "my nearst post office in South Carolina", which should be from "Consulate in LA" to "my nearst post office in South Carolina".

In this case, will Consulate use my Priority return envelop, or simply first-class? Thanks advance for replies!

mohammed.morsy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Alexandria - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
IELTS Request
Voluntarily sent it with the application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
I'd like to share my experience
Timeline:
Applied online: May 1st, 2013
Passport request: May 29th, 2013
Passport sent to the consulate in NY: June 12th, 2013
Passport received at the consulate: June 14th, 2013
Passport sent out: June 19th, 2013
It's noticeable to say that I didn't know that they sent my passport out until July 19th!! They didn't send me an E-mail to let me know. I knew by chance as I was actually withdrawing my application!