+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 visitor Visa

TMTGh

Jul 26, 2024
Looks like nobody is receiving PPR's . People from May, June are still pending. I just hope IRCC is fresh this week with 3 days holidays and issue PPR's this week. Processing times are getting extended everyweek.
final decision made on 23rd July but still waiting for approval

anannya232

Sep 1, 2024
Dibrugarh Assam
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Hi all,
Can you check if the same is appearing on your screen?

"Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
Request failed. Please try again later."

How to solve the issue???? Can any one help me out?

Imwee

Aug 15, 2023
I received my partners visitor visa and they refused his visa , on the basis of
index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

It does not make sense because he had 10k for just 15 days and I am also working here . And he has his college and he got the letter from his university and proof that he still have to go back to finish his degree

And we applied our photos chats and everything to proof our elation ship .

my lawyer says it is very generic and it is computerized , no agent has reviewed it

k1955

May 21, 2024
I received my partners visitor visa and they refused his visa , on the basis of
index.html). I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

It does not make sense because he had 10k for just 15 days and I am also working here . And he has his college and he got the letter from his university and proof that he still have to go back to finish his degree

And we applied our photos chats and everything to proof our elation ship .

my lawyer says it is very generic and it is computerized , no agent has reviewed it
What was the timeline?