+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 outland spousal sponsorship application

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Yes I checked the track as I do have access to it.
also do know that it's best to also link it on gckey since that is usually what is used to send and make request to them it's one of the ways to communicate and request notes

GodAlone

May 23, 2024
Jan 16, 2023 - Application received
March 7, 2023- Acknowledgment of receipt
March 15,2023-We received the sponsor information you sent
March 15,2023- Activity status updated : Eligibility
May 1,2024 - we received your enquiry

THAT IS WHAT MY APPLICATION HISTORY look like

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
I had reached out to them in April and in May as you can see they said on May 1 we received your enquiry .
my status tracker looks like this

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the payment you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the document proving your relationship with your sponsor.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the birth registration/certificate you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) you sent us.

• Aug 08, 2024

We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

• Aug 01, 2024

Application received
    We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.
are you able to pull it like that? usually, the aor doesn't show on the principal applicant tracker that only shows on the sponsor.

However I don't see where they showed anything in regards to your medical, bil or background check in there

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Biometrics
In progress
As part of the process we may ask you to send us your fingerprints and photo. Read more about biometrics collection.

Medical exam
Not started
Not all applications require a medical exam. If you need a medical exam, IRCC will notify you what to do next. Medical exams for visitors, students and workers - Canada.ca.

• Eligibility
    Not started
    Eligibility
    What does Eligibility mean?
    We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.
  • Background verification
    In progress
    Background verification
    What does Background verification mean?
    We're checking your background to make sure you are admissible to Canada.

as you can see mines show where the background check is in progress but my eligibility haven't started nor medical my Biometrics is saying in progress but I haven't received a request as yet

GodAlone

May 23, 2024
  • Jan 16, 2023

Application received
    We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing.

Mar 07, 2023

Acknowledgement of receipt
We sent you a message telling you we received your application. We have now officially started processing your application.

Mar 15, 2023

We received the sponsor information you sent us.

Mar 15, 2023

Activity status updated: Eligibility
Eligibility
Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

May 01, 2024

We received your enquiry.

THAT ALL IT SAID AS TO DATE

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Honestly if that is all the updates you receive I suspect the tracker you are looking at is for the sponsor and not the principal applicant that is why it doesn't reflect any of the other stuff

the sponsor tracker will show first that they received your application then the next step is them sending the sponsor an AOR as you see they then talk about receiving the sponsor information sent you can also see the difference in the messages on my tracker from the principal applicant compared to yours which is obviously from the sponsor. you need to create a tracker using the principal applicant UCI number and application and their information not the sponsor own