+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 outland spousal sponsorship application

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
I tried cgkey creating a new account with my wife's email id and uci/application/passport details. I couldn't link .Any suggestionss
How many no. of applicants did you put? sometimes it works if you add 2 instead of 1 (somehow, the system counts the sponsor in there as well). Do you want to try that?

rajeshraju444

Jul 13, 2018
How many no. of applicants did you put? sometimes it works if you add 2 instead of 1 (somehow, the system counts the sponsor in there as well). Do you want to try that?
I tried two ways: Logged into my GC account tried to link the application with UCI number and application number, Did not work
Second, I created a gckey account for my wife and tried to link - Did not work . That I was expected as her UCI will be different.

May be we need to wait for some more days :(

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
I tried two ways: Logged into my GC account tried to link the application with UCI number and application number, Did not work
Second, I created a gckey account for my wife and tried to link - Did not work . That I was expected as her UCI will be different.

May be we need to wait for some more days :(
I heard that doing the application number and last name works best

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
I created CGKEy for both of us. However, she has not yet recieved the UCI number. I got mine in the AOR
Ok so i did it today and it linked on my second try heres what I did.
first ensure you only used the information for the principle applicant not the sponsor information
second choose application number and last name then type in the application number and the last name for the principle applicant
third choose passport over birth city I orginally was only using birth city but it wasen't doing but this time i used passport for the first time
and after doing all of that it worked oh and don't forget to choose 2 instead of 1 if its just for one person thats also important

Reactions: Charlamanderxxxx

rajeshraju444

Jul 13, 2018
first ensure you only used the information for the principle applicant not the sponsor information
second choose application number and last name then type in the application number and the last name for the principle applicant
third choose passport over birth city I orginally was only using birth city but it wasen't doing but this time i used passport for the first time
and after doing all of that it worked oh and don't forget to choose 2 instead of 1 if its just for one person thats also important
yes. It worked for me. I have two daughters. So, I had to enter 4 for the total number of applicants. That's funny. Why should I include myself although I am only a sponsor :) Anywaway thanks for the your help.

rajeshraju444

Jul 13, 2018
Is it possible to link my wife's application after creating a new account with GCkey? Is it required ?

Thanks

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
Submitted: July 2024 (First week).
AOR: Aug 5th.
BIL: Aug 7th.
Bio metrics updated: Aug 14th.
SA: Aug 15th.
MIL: Aug 17th.
Medical updated: Sep 3.

The only 2 things shown in progress in the gckey account are "Review of Eligibility" and "Final Decision".
Background check's status says "Not Applicable". Does anyone know why would it say not applicable? Do they start it at the end or are there any exceptions in certain cases?
Thank you.