Physical Presence Assessment Completed:
Decision Made:
Oath Email:
Oath Ceremony:
Added to spreadsheet

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, all

Was able to register all four applications (2 adults, 2 kids) on the tracker today i.e. July 30.

All four show 'In Progress' for the first four heads.

Admin, please update in the spreadsheet.
This forum is really helpful and informative.

Thanks

Reactions: hssrp

ShopramperX

Oct 21, 2022

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi, all

Was able to register all four applications (2 adults, 2 kids) on the tracker today i.e. July 30.

All four show 'In Progress' for the first four heads.

Admin, please update in the spreadsheet.
This forum is really helpful and informative.

Thanks
Spreadsheet updated

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Cutie received citizenship test invite today
Test window Aug 9- sept 7
Update spreadsheet please.
P.s when I did my citizenship last year it took 4 months for me to get my test invite and now my sister got hers within a month of apply…I’m happy for her :)
Spreadsheet updated, happy for your sister. Yes, the processing time has definitely improved from last year.

amirou

May 28, 2021
Update
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Family/Group
Number of family members: 4 (2 adults and 2 kids)
Application Sent: July 6th
Delivered: July 6th
AOR: July 15
IP: July 17
Background - completed on July 24th for my spouse and I
Language - In progress
Physical Presence - In progress
Prohibitions - In progress
Test Invite: 2024-07-26 as ghost update that appeared on 29th
Test Window: Aug 9 - Sep 7
Test Email Invitation Received: 2024-07-30
Test Taken: Not Applicable
Test updated on Tracker as Completed: Not Applicable
Ceremony - Not started

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Thanks for sharing. Did you try registering each day or get a notification that access was available?

I’ll let someone more experienced answer your spouse tracking question.
I tried everyday. On the tracking page it shows July 26 as the latest update, in-progress.

Reactions: tuhadapeo and hssrp

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
I am not able to access my application in the tracker :( I had created the tracker before I got the official email for it today. "Forgot password" is also not working. It says invalid credentials. its not even letting me create a new account. It says
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet" I am so scared :( Please help. I didnt use any representative. I filled my own application

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I am not able to access my application in the tracker :( I had created the tracker before I got the official email for it today. "Forgot password" is also not working. It says invalid credentials. its not even letting me create a new account. It says
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet" I am so scared :( Please help
If you do not remember your password, email today will not make any difference as there is noting in the email specifically as you create the account with the application # and UCI#, irrespective of email.

Try the forgot password option, and also make sure you type the application # and UCI # manually and not copy paste them as it doesn't work with copy paste.

If it still doesn't work them please call IRCC, Good luck!

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
If you do not remember your password, email today will not make any difference as there is noting in the email specifically as you create the account with the application # and UCI#, irrespective of email.

Try the forgot password option, and also make sure you type the application # and UCI # manually and not copy paste them as it doesn't work with copy paste.

I do remember. I feel like its a glitch on their end. Anyone else facing an issue accessing the tracker today?

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020

Solved! so the "forgot password" worked in incognito mode and I am able to access it! :) Pheww