+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2022 Citizenship Applications

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
is anybody still waiting here? my application is more than 2 years old now. we had a birthday party a few weeks ago.
You should be bugging them everyday...calls, emails, webforms etc. Email your minister of parliament. Write an email to the office processing your application.

Reactions: Rasha

tired_man

Nov 7, 2023
You should be bugging them everyday...calls, emails, webforms etc. Email your minister of parliament. Write an email to the office processing your application.
honestly I went through all of these roads. At a some point I gave up and hired a lawyer to file a writ of mandamus. still waiting for the leave decision which will be in the next few months.

• Wow
Reactions: Rasha

Fl0kii

Oct 1, 2024
Yes. There is nothing in junk either. Weird.
Hello shaheersinn, please I need your help friend, I saw a post that you posted a few years ago about mentioning work experience in EE that you hadn't mentioned in your study permit application, could you please tell me what happened with that, did you take it off? Did you write a LOE letter explaining why you didn't mention it in study permit app? Did VO ask you about this at all? Please I really need your help! Thank you!