+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I called IRCC again today and the agent I spoke to today mentioned that my wife's file is still in central processing office, NS and it has not been transferred anywhere. weird that i get two different response.
The same thing happened to us. On asking further, two agents on separate occasions have told us that work load is being shared among the two offices, Sydney and Mississauga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniavi

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
The same thing happened to us. On asking further, two agents on separate occasions have told us that work load is being shared among the two offices, Sydney and Mississauga.
Did you get to know which VO your file actually went to?

benswe

Jun 15, 2020
hi all im new here.
i want sponsor my wife and small kid and they are in india. while filling the imm1344 for my kid can i become the cosigner?? also do i can add details for financial evalution? thanks

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Thanks all

It says we have 30 days to send in the passport, so yes hopefully CoPR soon after!
Question, since the PA is Italian and visa exempt, what needs to be done for PPR ? Curious since my partner and the PA in our application is also European and visa exempt :) Thanks !

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Question, since the PA is Italian and visa exempt, what needs to be done for PPR ? Curious since my partner and the PA in our application is also European and visa exempt :) Thanks !
Instead of submitting passport, visa exempt passport holders just submit photocopy of the tombstone page from passport and photos. Because ... they don't need a visa to be inserted into the passport.