+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

aeronatics

Feb 10, 2021
Really good that so many of you are getting updates and DM. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones that went to CPC Mississauga. Only have AOR, Bio and SA so far.
Patience is virtue my friend. I am still waiting for my spouse and is so anxious and frustrating to wait. But what can we do? our applications not in our hands anymore :(

Reactions: lovemydoggie

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Patience is virtue my friend. I am still waiting for my spouse and is so anxious and frustrating to wait. But what can we do? our applications not in our hands anymore :(
It's frustrating because there's no reason for some to be way faster than others. There is no way to know if it's gonna take two more months or 10 more months...

Reactions: Tintin1984

Amrit9291

Sep 21, 2018
Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Hi, i received this 2 days before. Any idea how long it will take now to receive passport request? My husband is in india and our medical, biometrics are already done in feb 2021, file has been moved to NDVO in feb too.

Reactions: lovemydoggie

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Hi, i received this 2 days before. Any idea how long it will take now to receive passport request? My husband is in india and our medical, biometrics are already done in feb 2021, file has been moved to NDVO in feb too.
Pre-Arrival letter can be send almost at any point in the final stages of the application. You ca have DM in a few days or a few months. There is no telling...

Amrit9291

Sep 21, 2018
Pre-Arrival letter can be send almost at any point in the final stages of the application. You ca have DM in a few days or a few months. There is no telling...
Few days or few months thats sad to know.. i was expecting to have passport request within 10-15 days.. guess have to be mentally prepare again for wait

Amrit9291

Sep 21, 2018
Still Nothing on our side

Medicals passed 14 FEB
SA - 19 FEB

Nothing after that
File still not transferred
Did they not transferred the file yet to NDVO?
Bcz we got our medical and biometrics and SA done in first week of feb too, and 2 days after got another email about file being transferred to NDVO. Just called IRCC today, they told me same thing that your file is in NDVO. when did you submit application?

aeronatics

Feb 10, 2021
It's frustrating because there's no reason for some to be way faster than others. There is no way to know if it's gonna take two more months or 10 more months...
I guess it's only based on the Visa Officers. I've seen some August Applicants are in Canada already. So I'd say we stop comparing, I stop comparing our application to others. It'll come in time, we really just have to be patient.

Reactions: ampd

Slimshady2000

Apr 2, 2021
I guess it's only based on the Visa Officers. I've seen some August Applicants are in Canada already. So I'd say we stop comparing, I stop comparing our application to others. It'll come in time, we really just have to be patient.
You're right but it's very unfair that some countries are being favored and their VOs are working so quickly while the rest of us who married PAs not from India or Phillipines are feeling like we have been forgotten about. We all paid the same and the transfer of files to VOs should be based on their turnover rate, so we have a somewhat fair system. Anyway this is just a rant.

aeronatics

Feb 10, 2021
You're right but it's very unfair that some countries are being favored and their VOs are working so quickly while the rest of us who married PAs not from India or Phillipines are feeling like we have been forgotten about. We all paid the same and the transfer of files to VOs should be based on their turnover rate, so we have a somewhat fair system. Anyway this is just a rant.
My spouse is from Philippines. and we're still waiting :(.So I guess it all depends on the Visa Officers.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys! I need some help.

I had received my medical request on March 16 but due to some personal family emergencies that I was caught up with.. I did not check my email until April 6. I have now requested to book an appointment but they have not gotten back to me yet with a date. It may go over the 30 days as mentioned in the letter. I am not sure what to do at this point? Can someone help me out? Who can I contact to advise them it will go over the 30 day period?

My file is currently in London, does anyone have the phone number of email for them? Or do I contact the Canada office?

Any help is highly appreciated
Hi. I am pretty sure that due to Covid IRCC is automatically giving 90 days for any sort of stuff that needs to be done ie biometrics, medicals, additional documents but you can call them to confirm. What country are you in? Can you not just call a panel physician and book an appointment?

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys! I need some help.

I had received my medical request on March 16 but due to some personal family emergencies that I was caught up with.. I did not check my email until April 6. I have now requested to book an appointment but they have not gotten back to me yet with a date. It may go over the 30 days as mentioned in the letter. I am not sure what to do at this point? Can someone help me out? Who can I contact to advise them it will go over the 30 day period?

My file is currently in London, does anyone have the phone number of email for them? Or do I contact the Canada office?

Any help is highly appreciated
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. That is the email address for the LVO. Hope this helps. If you email them you need to put your application number and your UCI number as well.

lovemydoggie

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
I had the Pre A and DM at March 20. And up to now no update. Have you tried calling IRCC and ask what's on the go with your papers? also try contacting your MP
I called them and they didn’t give a lot of information. They just reiterated what’s already been completed in the application process. They’re not able to say how long it’ll take to get PPR :(