+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
You don't really have to worry about that. The only difference between your temporary and permanent application number is that the former has an additional X at the front then it's removed when it becomes permanent.

Temporary = XF000123456
Permanent = F000123456

Yes, that's possible. I know a bunch of June applicants (about 10) that already have their PPRs last month. They're from the Philippines.

As an update on my end, our application was received on July 23, and we were just able to connect to GCKey and ECAS today. No AOR still, however. ECAS is indicating that they started processing our app today, October 2.
Hi, please how do I connect to GCKey and ECAS ?? My application was received a day after yours; July 24th, no AOR till now.

JARBELAEZ

Dec 11, 2017
For those of you who already got AOR and SA, did you get them through email or regular mail? Also, was anyone able to link their paper application online without an application number? like just with place of birth or passport number? Thanks!

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
For those of you who already got AOR and SA, did you get them through email or regular mail? Also, was anyone able to link their paper application online without an application number? like just with place of birth or passport number? Thanks!
Idk how but if it’s not in the system it could mean they haven’t opened it yet.. I’m in the same boat I haven’t been able to link application online for weeks now.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
My file was opened at least over a month ago as it was in the system when I called on September 5th - since then nothing. I do have a temp file number but unable to link or check status on ECAS. Different people tell me different about significance of temp file # so will see...frustrated with the wait. File was received by them on July 19th. Almost 3 months now!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Finally I was able to link GCKEY after AOR1 . Just curious if this is for everyone! It has few lines as below if anyone can throw more light we'll appreciate :-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update, or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: dinodn

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Finally I was able to link GCKEY after AOR1 . Just curious if this is for everyone! It has few lines as below if anyone can throw more light we'll appreciate :-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update, or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check : Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What you're seeing is normal & expected, looks like that for all

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have received my SA in the regular mail today. Decision was made on Sept 28.

I have a question regarding the eMedicals. After my spouse's medical, they gave her a report kind of thing which says eMedicals, Where do I need to upload that, the doctor said they would send the reports within 5 business days?

I have already linked my application.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Gurubharran

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have received my SA in the regular mail today. Decision was made on Sept 28.

I have a question regarding the eMedicals. After my spouse's medical, they gave her a report kind of thing which says eMedicals, Where do I need to upload that, the doctor said they would send the reports within 5 business days?

I have already linked my application.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
That is just for your reference. You can keep that as a proof as you have completed medicals. No need to upload it anywhere. Medical report will e submitted by the hospital to IRCC

Thanks,
Guru

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
That is just for your reference. You can keep that as a proof as you have completed medicals. No need to upload it anywhere. Medical report will e submitted by the hospital to IRCC

Thanks,
Guru
Thanks Guru. I will keep the eMedicals report with me. I got confused because while I applied my PR via Express Entry, I did upload the eMedicals report paper given by the receptionist and wanted to double confirm here. Don't want to take any chances :D

Last edited:

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
I submitted my application and was received July 6/18 sponsoring my husband from the DR, still have not received anything from CIC is that normal?

TheDude2287

Feb 12, 2018
Buffalo
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisagua
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
So our application got returned because we didn't provide the correct document on one thing. My question is we originally sent it to Mississigu and they sent it back from Missisagua. So do i send the revised application to Sydney or back from where it came from?