+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, there is no activity on CEC applications. My AOR is July 5th, meds passed and it has been that way for a while now. A friend of mine who applied a couple of months before me got her PPR in about 4 months. For the complete process, from AOR to getting her PR card, it took a little less than 6 months. For June/July application, it's slower.

Definitely July 1st / 2nd week AOR dates (up to 9th July) are moving, either IP2 or PPR
Hope they pick up CEC Inland files July AOR soon.

Reactions: tobs and tanush14

chappantikli

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
@Donald Trumppp may help you understand the reason..:D

On a serious note, it's an individual's personal choice ;)
Haha both factors are at work here: Mr Orange + personal choice.

On top of that, insane wait times for H1B EB2 GC like 150 years! :rolleyes:

Canada on the other hand is offering GC on arrival + citizenship in 3 years!!!

All these factors make Canada a dream destination for me and my family.

Reactions: sam2985

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Would like you all to throw some light to this:
CEC Inland Applicant
AOR - July 28th, 2018
Eligibility - under review
Medicals - you do not need one
Background - Not applicable
Additional Docs - not needed
Application - in progress

I called IRCC last week and the agent told me everything looks good and that the case processing officer did not update it yet and it's normal to not hear anything for a while sometimes. He says standard processing time is 6 months so patience is all that is required at this point.

Please throw some light to this and your thoughts or anything.

Thank you

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Hi Everyone,
Would like you all to throw some light to this:
CEC Inland Applicant
AOR - July 28th, 2018
Eligibility - under review
Medicals - you do not need one
Background - Not applicable
Additional Docs - not needed
Application - in progress

I called IRCC last week and the agent told me everything looks good and that the case processing officer did not update it yet and it's normal to not hear anything for a while sometimes. He says standard processing time is 6 months so patience is all that is required at this point.

Please throw some light to this and your thoughts or anything.

Thank you

It seems patience has to be the greatest virtue to July AoR applicants...

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
He is a MP and he understands what is going on - He responds back to email's to further his future vote base. He very well understands what is going on and he even has staff who responds back very promptly to most emails. If he was really bothered by people misusing his email id he could very well ignore their emails. or he could only respond to people who have gone beyond 6 months. His email wording comes with a legally right phrasing so that he is covered by suits if any. Hence you see that his email comes with all disclaimers. Also he has a right as a member of parliament to get this information from CIC so there is no misuse on his part either.

I think there is absolutely no need to discourage people from writing to him.
I disagree with you on this. Cic has clearly given modes for us to learn about our status i.e. by ordering gcms notes or by calling up an agent. Incase we are unable to see any movement after 6 months , it is only then we are encouraged to use webforms, send emails to the necessary visa offices and mps or ministers to learn about the respective issue causing delays or hinderance. All this is clearly mentioned on the cic website as well. We need to respect the gateways through which they are encouraging us to follow. Unlike many countries, where their visa processing and timelines are opaque and never ending, Canada is courteous enough to keep us updated and also providing us an approx timeframe. Lets not encourage or get into the practice of attempting to chop of an entire arm of any helping person especially when they are going out of their way by offering us their finger for assistance. Its my humble request not to spam or bogger down any personnel about status enquiries before your 6 months period is over. I understand that the journey thru this dark tunnel of uncertainity is pain staking, sleep depriving, tensing, stressing and an unpleasant one; despite all these harsh experiences, lets try being patient, considerate, kind and mature enough. Dont kill the goose that lays golden eggs with theories of getting out golden eggs ahead of its time and we all know how that story ended.
Cheers and peace!! All the best!!!

Last edited:

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I TRIED TO call them via skype but could not.
Try contacting them thru Google hangouts as well and follow their instructions carefully. I had contacted them successfully. It is normal if you are unable to connect right away due to high volume of calls and you may need to wait in the queue for 40 mins too.