Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
He is a MP and he understands what is going on - He responds back to email's to further his future vote base. He very well understands what is going on and he even has staff who responds back very promptly to most emails. If he was really bothered by people misusing his email id he could very well ignore their emails. or he could only respond to people who have gone beyond 6 months. His email wording comes with a legally right phrasing so that he is covered by suits if any. Hence you see that his email comes with all disclaimers. Also he has a right as a member of parliament to get this information from CIC so there is no misuse on his part either.

I think there is absolutely no need to discourage people from writing to him.
Alright we agree to disagree.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
1. Because the minister is supposed to help you get updates from CIC when your application has exceeded the average processing time. His response gives you an idea if the delay is because you're in secirity screening or its eligibility inclined.
Read through this thread.
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized.317706/page-487#post-7209829

2. If you've noticed all the reply from his office mentions "you're within the 6 months processing time" for those who haven't crossed 6 months yet. It's usually a different response for those above the 6 months timeline.
For a start, you can't call outside of Canada and they don't reply if you use the webform so it's the only option. It was important for me to email Ralph because if I don't find anything out in the next month I have to apply for work visas in other countries. Now I know I'm in for a good 6 month wait that will probably only get refused I can move on with me life.

Don't email Ralph if it's only been a couple of months and you're in no rush, but if you're on a timelimit, go for it.

user78

Aug 1, 2018
No not yet unfortunately... almost 45 days now :(
Pris, I received an email from getgcms concerning the delay on my gcms request.

" We are writing to inform you that in response to the status query request filed with IRCC, we have been informed that your request has been flagged as priority and will be released soon.
Please be advised that IRCC does not provide the time frame within which they will release your request. However, based on past experience, usually after the request is flagged as priority, is were released within 2-3 weeks."

Did you get this as well?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
For a start, you can't call outside of Canada and they don't reply if you use the webform so it's the only option. It was important for me to email Ralph because if I don't find anything out in the next month I have to apply for work visas in other countries. Now I know I'm in for a good 6 month wait that will probably only get refused I can move on with me life.

Don't email Ralph if it's only been a couple of months and you're in no rush, but if you're on a timelimit, go for it.
YouthTree, You can call from outside Canada using Google hangouts or Skype. Dial +1613 944 4000.

Check this thread for more details.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/guidelines-to-call-ircc-cic-from-us.584666/

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Dear Ankit - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received July 30, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in progress.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Guys whats does this imply? This status is of 30th october

zaqkadri

Oct 24, 2018
Dear Ankit - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received July 30, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in progress.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Guys whats does this imply? This status is of 30th october
it implies the application is moving normally ,bro you need to have patience , july first and second week are getting into ip2 and soon you will also join

tgam2

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys,

Just to give a little hope to those waiting on July AOR.

I've finally moved to IP2 today!

I didn't receive any notification or ghost update. I just check the page religiously.

AOR - 13 July 2018
MEP - 31 July 2018
IP2 - 7 November 2018
(So 117 days since submission and 99 days from MEP)

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I didn't receive any notification or ghost update. I just check the page religiously.

AOR - 13 July 2018
MEP - 31 July 2018
IP2 - 7 November 2018
Congratulations...!!! Yeah, we will keep our hopes alive...

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

ieltslistener

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

AOR - 13 July 2018
MEP - 31 July 2018
IP2 - 7 November 2018
Same here mate, i feel super excited.

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
Hi guys,

AOR - 13 July 2018
MEP - 31 July 2018
IP2 - 7 November 2018
Congrats , AOR 25 July still have to wait :)

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know your AOR & stream (consider adding a signature; click on your user name, signature is below your name on the left) but your VO being Ottawa is a good indication that you may move to the "we are processing your background check/ IP2 stage soon". As a lot of other Ottawa applicants have.
AOR - 4th July'18
Medical Passed & IP2 - 18th July'18
Since then, wait is on..
Hey @tobs, here are the details..I am in IP2 since beginning and waiting patiently :)

Reactions: tobs