NA
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
mesumrizvi said:
Called CIC just now asking whats the status as it has been over 14 months and i also paid RPRF on 10 Sep nbut have not heard back anything yet... He was polite so looked into my file and said Eligibility, Criminality, security all are passed.. RPRF is also received.. so i asked should i expect a passport call this week as it has been over 2 weeks now since i paid.. so he laughingly said may be not this week but hopefully very soon.. i asked what is the further delay about so he said they just have to take a one final look at your file before passport request... so fingers crossed.. hopefully PPR this week! :)
Good to see some positive information from CIC in your post :)

May this wait for PPR be over soon !!!!!

mpetry

Aug 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174/2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015 | RPRF Req. 10-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-28-2015 | Decision made 10-22-2015
Still anxiously waiting for my PPR as well!

Please share with the rest of us if you get yours :)

skoul12

Feb 25, 2014
Anyone on this thread considering putting in an Express Entry application? I am still waiting on an MR and debating on weather or not that might be a faster route at this point...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
skoul12 said:
Anyone on this thread considering putting in an Express Entry application? I am still waiting on an MR and debating on weather or not that might be a faster route at this point...

Unless you are in a desperate situation, i.e., your work permit is expiring and you have no other option to renew, then just wait -- in my opinion.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
If u r in a hury to get PR and dont mind spending another $1500-2000 then by all means u can apply for EE...

skoul12 said:

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Guys,

I received my 2nd GCMS notes yesterday, I am July Applicant. Yesterday when I saw my notes I saw they added a line saying.

Remuneration for NOC's listed 9232 appear far below the minimum according to Canada Job Market Report.
Also another short line in between notes they added " Online Search Conducted - Concerns Found. " for what they are saying this dont know.

I was getting at that time $12/hour. Also when I saw my 1st notes whatever was their concerns I replied to that and sent some papers. But this line was not there in my notes. I saw these lines in 2nd notes.
Can any one tell me these lines meaning and should I respond to them again ?
Is it good to send another reply as I already did one for their other concerns ? or should I just wait ? it will not create any problem ?

Who ever has same experience or any idea please share.

Thank you.

urzaaa

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
cecpet said:
Remuneration for NOC's listed 9232 appear far below the minimum according to Canada Job Market Report.

I was getting at that time $12/hour. Also when I saw my 1st notes whatever was their concerns I replied to that and sent some papers. But this line was not there in my notes. I saw these lines in 2nd notes.
All I can say is what my representative told me at the beginning of the process: "if your wage is below the minimum, don't apply because it won't count as experience".

Your wage is really low compared to http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_report_bynoc.do?&noc=9232&reportOption=wage unless you live in Manitoba or Quebec.

There's really nothing you can do. Just wait for them to take a decision or start your EE application if you meet the requirements.

Good luck.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
urzaaa said:
All I can say is what my representative told me at the beginning of the process: "if your wage is below the minimum, don't apply because it won't count as experience".

Your wage is really low compared to http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_report_bynoc.do?&noc=9232&reportOption=wage unless you live in Manitoba or Quebec.

There's really nothing you can do. Just wait for them to take a decision or start your EE application if you meet the requirements.

Good luck.
There is no minimum wage requirement under CEC webiste please if you want to send CIC Anything Send this link from their website...

Does the one year of work experience to qualify under the Canadian Experience Class include non-paid employment? Is there a minimum wage requirement for qualifying employment?

Non-paid employment does not qualify under the Canadian Experience Class. You must have been paid a wage (or earned a commission) but there is no minimum wage requirement for your qualifying work experience.

Full-time work experience means working at least 30 paid hours per week. To qualify, you must have skilled work experience, meaning work in occupations listed at NOC Skill Type 0 (managerial), or NOC Skill Level A (professional occupations) or NOC skill Level B (technical and trade occupations).

See jobs and their National Occupational Classification descriptions.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
urzaaa said:

Good luck.

Dont give wrong information man, if you don't know just be calm

Brother ,

look at this thread, and just don't bother about minimum wages

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/minimum-wage-for-noc-2174-t210186.0.html

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Thank you Mubinsultan and vivmehta,

your responses really make sense and helpful, I will wait to see as they did not ask me anything they just mentioned in the notes. And hopefully I will hear good news.

07Toronto07

May 7, 2015
HI
what is the process to submit pre-medicals? I have sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with my UMI number and the attachment with the UMI Receipt from the doctor. Will this be enough or do I have to ask the doctor to resubmit my medicals? And how long would it take for them to receive the email and update my ECAS????please advise
Thanks
CEC 24 july applicant
AOR sept 24th
MR was sent on 24th Aug

Sent an email in response to MR on 26 th Aug<ECAS is not been updated with medicals received>
RPRF 25th Aug

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
That should be enough.. just ask them to confirm receipt as well.

07Toronto07 said:
HI
what is the process to submit pre-medicals? I have sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca with my UMI number and the attachment with the UMI Receipt from the doctor. Will this be enough or do I have to ask the doctor to resubmit my medicals? And how long would it take for them to receive the email and update my ECAS????please advise
Thanks
CEC 24 july applicant
AOR sept 24th
MR was sent on 24th Aug

Sent an email in response to MR on 26 th Aug<ECAS is not been updated with medicals received>
RPRF 25th Aug

prahladj

Sep 5, 2014
Is anyone able to speak to CIC call center agent recently? If yes, is there any particular navigation that we can follow on the IVR to reach the agent? All I am getting off late is 'Can't forward your call as we are busy'.

Canada015

Sep 22, 2015
I want to do PR landing but I don't have US visa. Anyone tried flagpole landing through Windsor/Detroit Ontario?
Thanks in advance