+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
congrats!! finally some traction for everyone

mahendraaaaa said:
Apparently, I got RPRF request today, just after I posted my timeline here.

I am not sure if this request was because I called + emailed them earlier today, or just coincidence.

I am going to pay it after this and then be waiting again.

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
to ottawa-applicant,
thanks for the help with gcms notes i did applied and expecting it on oct. 8 as until now i'm stuck with medical received status. i'm a little confused though coz in the email they gave me a temporary tracking number and said that i will received a new one once its been registered but i have not received any after that email. do you think i will be able to received my gcms still? if not what do i have to do???

canind1983

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
veaunz said:
to ottawa-applicant,
thanks for the help with gcms notes i did applied and expecting it on oct. 8 as until now i'm stuck with medical received status. i'm a little confused though coz in the email they gave me a temporary tracking number and said that i will received a new one once its been registered but i have not received any after that email. do you think i will be able to received my gcms still? if not what do i have to do???

That is a standard template response once you request for GCMS notes. You will not receive another email with a different tracking number.
With the current timelines you can expect a delay of few days (2-5 dys). But you could always email to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca with complete applicant details.
Last Name -
Given Name(s) -
Date Of Birth -
My UCI ID -
PR Application Receipt Number -

If your medical received status is more than a month old then it is quite possible that you status now shall be "Medical Passed".

Best Regards,

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
veaunz said:
are there anybody who haven't got their rprf since their medical??? im so worried whats goin on?
I am like you and many in June who got medicals in jan -feb.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i have an urgent question!

I have applied for my pr under cec in august 2014. and I'm currently in canada as a temp resident.

I wanted to know is it safe for me to go back to my home country or should i stay in canada till i get my pr.

I ask this because firstly i haven't done my medical yet but that shouldn't be an issue as i can give an upfront one and leave.

But what bothers me is that if i leave does my application still get processed here or does it go to my home country visa office which i know will take forever to process . also how would they determine that I have left.

Please advise .

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
It doesn't matter where you reside.. As long as you r eligible your application will process fine. You can also extend your stay here by getting bowp however if you wish to move back it doesn't affect your cec application at all.

ushiee88 said:
hi i have an urgent question!

I have applied for my pr under cec in august 2014. and I'm currently in canada as a temp resident.

I wanted to know is it safe for me to go back to my home country or should i stay in canada till i get my pr.

I ask this because firstly i haven't done my medical yet but that shouldn't be an issue as i can give an upfront one and leave.

But what bothers me is that if i leave does my application still get processed here or does it go to my home country visa office which i know will take forever to process . also how would they determine that I have left.

Please advise .

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi guys quick question if i submit my application for pnp while waiting for my cec to finalized will it cause delay with my cec application having pulled out my medical results and all ???pls. give me an idea as i dont know if its a wise decision to keep both application running. ???

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mesumrizvi said:
It doesn't matter where you reside.. As long as you r eligible your application will process fine. You can also extend your stay here by getting bowp however if you wish to move back it doesn't affect your cec application at all.
my current work permit is expired so i don't think I'm eligible for the BOWP. but i do have an existing temp resident permit. however it says it doesn't guarantee re entry on the basis of that. so how would i come back ? or do i only come back once i get the landing visa. even for that can i send my passport from my home country ?

canadaforu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Interview........
DM - 02/12/2015
Passport Req..
Visa exempt country
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2015 Received CoPR
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
AG_MRT said:
I am a June 2014 CEC applicant , I also faced similar situation. got RCMP request second time in August even after sending it Feb 2015 ,
then I wrote a mail to CIC with details of scanned copy of RCMP certificate & Feb's submission.
after that I got a mail confirming from CIC ,Yes they already have RCMP in file.

also as per my latest GCMS notes incoming section clearly mention that RCMP is already received.

Do not worry, just write mail to CIC with details & wait for their response or CIC Call customer care
I called CIC and they confirmed that my RCMP certificate is in file. But still they want an updated current one, so they ask me to get a new one again.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
ushiee88 said:
my current work permit is expired so i don't think I'm eligible for the BOWP. but i do have an existing temp resident permit. however it says it doesn't guarantee re entry on the basis of that. so how would i come back ? or do i only come back once i get the landing visa. even for that can i send my passport from my home country ?
You need to apply for TRV to be able to enter Canada.. U can either wait till PPR and apply for a separate application online for TRV

mpetry

Aug 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174/2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015 | RPRF Req. 10-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-28-2015 | Decision made 10-22-2015
Hey guys, is there still anyone managing our shared spreadsheet?