+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Guys I got PPR last night and have asked CIC to change my spouse stamping visa office. Should i wait for their instructions to send my passport to Ottawa or can i send mine already and wait for further instructions for my spouse. Pls help.

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
mesumrizvi said:
Guys I got PPR last night and have asked CIC to change my spouse stamping visa office. Should i wait for their instructions to send my passport to Ottawa or can i send mine already and wait for further instructions for my spouse. Pls help.
In my opinion, obviously you are already in a safe zone. Unless you need to be landing right now, I don't see a point in rushing. So, I would have waited for the further instructions.

mahendraaaaa

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
Pranav417 said:
Hey Finally! After 15 months wait :D finally received passport request today at 9 PM. My timelines are below

Application filed : July 14,2014
AOR received : Sep 14,2014
Upfront Medicals : 9, Apr 2015
Medical request : 20, Aug 2015
RPRF request : 25 Aug 2015
Passport Request : 28, Oct 2015

I emailed to CIC requesting to change passport office for my wife and kid to New Delhi, will wait for their response. Thanks to this group for keeping hopes alive all the time
Congratulation to you and mesumrizvi!

My timeline looks somewhat similar to yours. Looking at yours, I (hope) should be receiving some good news next week.. or the week after.. Fingers crossed!

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Congrats Mesum really happy for you .. :) and for others too who ever got PPR :). really glad to see I know the feeling you guys are having now ;) . What about mpetry ? did you received yours ?

Best of Luck all.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
cecpet said:
Congrats Mesum really happy for you .. :) and for others too who ever got PPR :). really glad to see I know the feeling you guys are having now ;) . What about mpetry ? did you received yours ?

Best of Luck all.
thank you cecpet for your kind words.. i hope u also get the good news soon along with other remaining applicants.. i shared some msgs with mpetry yesterday telling him about my PPR and he had not received it till then..

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
mahendraaaaa said:
In my opinion, obviously you are already in a safe zone. Unless you need to be landing right now, I don't see a point in rushing. So, I would have waited for the further instructions.
I am in actually kinda hurry as i am travelling back home on Dec 16th.. thus need to have these things processed soonest.. i know Khan here who sent his passport without spousal visa stamping change instructions.. im just awaiting his reply as to how to proceed in my case

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
thank you cecpet for your kind words.. i hope u also get the good news soon along with other remaining applicants.. i shared some msgs with mpetry yesterday telling him about my PPR and he had not received it till then..
My Pleasure. I just called CIC call centre to see if they can tell me anything about my file. But there my lucks did not work I always got a person who is not helpful. :)
But there is always one who is helping and making things for you and that is Almighty, so I am hoping I will hear some good news soon In Sha ALLAH.

canind1983

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
02-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
Pending
mesumrizvi said:
Congrats my friend!! Happy for you and all the others who got there applications moving.

Best Regards,

Pranav417

Sep 29, 2014
ushiee88 said:
did your wife and kid apply from within canada and then leave? cuz im planning on leaving canada too but i wasnt sure how it would be processed..like if i leave would they accept my passport from my home country? please advise. thanks
Yes I applied for them when they were in Canada with me.

mpetry

Aug 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174/2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015 | RPRF Req. 10-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-28-2015 | Decision made 10-22-2015
Hey fellow PR hopefuls, just a heads-up on my application, I received my PPR via email last night :)

My timeline is under my profile info, on the left-hand side. I got my ecas status to Decision made on October 22, 2015.

I will be updating again once I get my passport back and do the landing. It's been a painful and stressful process but now I feel it is almost over!

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
mpetry said:
Hey fellow PR hopefuls, just a heads-up on my application, I received my PPR via email last night :)

My timeline is under my profile info, on the left-hand side. I got my ecas status to Decision made on October 22, 2015.

I will be updating again once I get my passport back and do the landing. It's been a painful and stressful process but now I feel it is almost over!
congrats brother.. really happy for you :)

canadaforu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Med's Request
19-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Interview........
DM - 02/12/2015
Passport Req..
Visa exempt country
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2015 Received CoPR
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Congrats to all who got PPR yesterday!

Below is my timeline
App files 17 Jul 2014, Medical (Mar 24) & RPRF (Sep 23) by request, RCMP Request (Oct 1) and all submitted, visa exempted country.

My current BOWP will be expiring on Nov 21, 2015. Do you think I need to apply for new BOWP now or what will happen if you don't apply and I did not receive my PR by then? Hope I don't have to leave the country, since I am from visa exempted country.

Any advise?

Thanks

ipr

Jul 25, 2015
anuj.stallion said:
Guys, I just called CIC & the agent was polite. She said your file has passed average processing time & there has been no movement since Mar 2015 so she is sending a message to Ottawa office to process on this.

If anyone's case is similar to mine they should call CIC so that they can send a message to Ottawa for fast processing !!
Hello anuj.stallion

I got the same reply from Cic agent that she will email VO about my application but the very next week we got an email which is as follows

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to a recent inquiry you made to the CIC Call Centre about your CEC application.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Processing time for people who applied to CEC is available on our website. This information is updated quarterly. Please consult our website for posted processing times:

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

HT14193
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

It was very disappointing.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
canadaforu said:
Congrats to all who got PPR yesterday!

Below is my timeline
App files 17 Jul 2014, Medical (Mar 24) & RPRF (Sep 23) by request, RCMP Request (Oct 1) and all submitted, visa exempted country.

My current BOWP will be expiring on Nov 21, 2015. Do you think I need to apply for new BOWP now or what will happen if you don't apply and I did not receive my PR by then? Hope I don't have to leave the country, since I am from visa exempted country.

Any advise?

Thanks
If you don't apply for a new BOWP, you are not on implied status and cannot continue your work. If you at least applied for a new work permit, you can keep working under the same conditions as your last permit until you receive the new permit. In other words, APPLY ASAP!!!

anuj.stallion

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
ipr said:
Hello anuj.stallion

I got the same reply from Cic agent that she will email VO about my application but the very next week we got an email which is as follows

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to a recent inquiry you made to the CIC Call Centre about your CEC application.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Processing time for people who applied to CEC is available on our website. This information is updated quarterly. Please consult our website for posted processing times:

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

HT14193
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

It was very disappointing.
I was happy that now my file will be processed, but that this happiness is gone, LOL !!

God bless all CEC applicants !!!