+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Congrats Ottawa Applicant and everyone who see at least some updates in their application.

Want to know from Ottawa applicant and cecpr_123 that you guys received medical after second review. So did you guys send any additional documents ?

Wishing you all will get you PPR very soon specially mesumrizvi. Best of luck.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:
Congrats Ottawa Applicant and everyone who see at least some updates in their application.

Want to know from Ottawa applicant and cecpr_123 that you guys received medical after second review. So did you guys send any additional documents ?

Wishing you all will get you PPR very soon specially mesumrizvi. Best of luck.
no i did not send any additional documents.. Just keep on waiting

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
mesumrizvi said:
i check my emails and ecas like dozen times a day since last 4 weeks now almost.. sooooooo impatient LOL
Yea I can understand, same case is with me. Dont know when will hear some good news.

mpetry

Aug 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174/2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015 | RPRF Req. 10-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-28-2015 | Decision made 10-22-2015
Nothing new shows on mine either, last line is about the medical exam which I had already done upfront. RPRF was received and paid on September 10 but haven't heard anything back since then...

Trent

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
One of my friend aplied in EE in July 2015 got his passport request today but we are still waiting from july 2014. Does it ever end

I did got invitation in EE should I go for it or stay in CEC and wait for another year or more than that

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpr_123 said:
@Ottawa-applicant - I have not sent any additional documents to CIC.

so for some reason my lawyer today refused to re-send the scanned medical confirmation to cic, and asked me to do medical again. i'm confused !!! should be easier to submit or re-submit the scanned conformation from the upfront medical I did back in August 2015?

If I email cic from my personal email would it create and confusion since all correspondence goes through lawyer?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Ottawa-applicant said:
so for some reason my lawyer today refused to re-send the scanned medical confirmation to cic, and asked me to do medical again. i'm confused !!! should be easier to submit or re-submit the scanned conformation from the upfront medical I did back in August 2015?

If I email cic from my personal email would it create and confusion since all correspondence goes through lawyer?
You dont need to do another Medical, Let me tell you these so called some of the lawyers are making just money. I have lawyer too in my file.
I asked my lawyer at the end time of my closed work permit that what options now I have even though I know from this forum the options I have since I got my AOR already at that time. So he did not told me the correct options. Means he did not told me that upon the AOR you are able to get the BOWP. So he did not told me I applied myself ALHAMDULILAH with the grace of Almighty I got approved after that I applied for TRV I got that approved too.
So conclusion is that do not rely on some of these liar lawyers they are just making money some times and giving you hard time because of lack information.

Your question answer Is you do not need to do another medical since you did already in Aug 2015 you just need to send the info that is Medical UMI # to CIC with other application details.
And yes sometimes CIC says that we dont have your e-mail in file, please send info from the e-mail in file. I got this response in beginning But after applying for BOWP they got my e-mail and contact numbers now I can contact directly. Even they changed my Mailing address too. Which releif a lot of pressure. Now ALHAMDULILAH I dont need to contact my Lawyer because I am getting my all info. Also I confirmed with Call center agent that please confirm me which e-mail and phone numbers do you have they asked me 1st then they confirmed yes we have the same.

Hope this helps. Best of Luck.

poiuy

Nov 17, 2014
cecpr_123 said:
Thank you all for questions and wishes.

CIC received my application on 25th July. I got medicals request on 26th Aug this year and paid RPRF on 10th Sept. Both were actioned upon CIC request. Also, My file was in 2nd review and did order GCMS notes back in April/May.

I am sure few of you would get PPR/RPRF/medicals soon.

Does any one of you know when one usually gets PPR request after DECISION MADE?

When you got the GCMS notes back in April, was the eligibility started or not yet? I am trying to understand how long it takes for eligibility to be completed. Moreover, do you know if this is the last thing they check(after security and criminality) or they start from that and go on? Your answer will be greatly appreciated. Hope you won't have to wait for long anymore! Thanks

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:
You dont need to do another Medical, Let me tell you these so called some of the lawyers are making just money. I have lawyer too in my file.
I asked my lawyer at the end time of my closed work permit that what options now I have even though I know from this forum the options I have since I got my AOR already at that time. So he did not told me the correct options. Means he did not told me that upon the AOR you are able to get the BOWP. So he did not told me I applied myself ALHAMDULILAH with the grace of Almighty I got approved after that I applied for TRV I got that approved too.
So conclusion is that do not rely on some of these liar lawyers they are just making money some times and giving you hard time because of lack information.

Your question answer Is you do not need to do another medical since you did already in Aug 2015 you just need to send the info that is Medical UMI # to CIC with other application details.
And yes sometimes CIC says that we dont have your e-mail in file, please send info from the e-mail in file. I got this response in beginning But after applying for BOWP they got my e-mail and contact numbers now I can contact directly. Even they changed my Mailing address too. Which releif a lot of pressure. Now ALHAMDULILAH I dont need to contact my Lawyer because I am getting my all info. Also I confirmed with Call center agent that please confirm me which e-mail and phone numbers do you have they asked me 1st then they confirmed yes we have the same.

Hope this helps. Best of Luck.
thank you, am just gonna send it again from personal email as you suggested and god be with me

cheers mate

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015
Hi all;

I am an April applicant and my E cas status change last weak adding three more sentences like,

We received your application for permanent residence on April , 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May , 2014.
We started processing your application on May , 2014.
We sent you correspondence on May , 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on June , 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The same day I got an email for medical request for my wife. Which I send the one she did for work permit but sending via email, i did not get the auto acknowledgement email. I also send it via surface mail. I did for my self an upfront medical and pay the RPRF as well in July 2015. My question is that why they ask me medical again for my wife while I submit it with the document when I was adding her to my application. Her medical is 5 month old only at the moment.

When I should expect a passport request..

Thanks