+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
ok awesome.. i was just wondering about delay with my application as our timelines are same.. i hv my spouse on application too and shes not in canada so thought thats where i might hv a delay.. hopefully i here good news soon too.. hope u have a blessed life ahead! :)

cecpr_123 said:
Thank you Ottawa-applicant and mesumrizvi.

@mesumrizvi - I have applied for me and my family :)

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wavy said:
That is strange...did you verify the email address. I made the same mistake once.... i typed the email....now I copy paste from the website just to be sure.
yea i copied the email from cic email that was sent to me... which is exactly like this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

could have be the capital letter ??

plz anyone advice

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi guys i have a question i have 2 application running under cec and pnp and i want to applied for gcms notes for both do i need to apply for each application or they will send me both once i applied for any of them. pls help.. and i was wondering if keeping both application running adds up to delay of processing. i will appreciate your reply. thanks in advance

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa-applicant said:
yea i copied the email from cic email that was sent to me... which is exactly like this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

could have be the capital letter ??

plz anyone advice
Capital letters dont make a difference on email.

chokh

May 27, 2014
vivmehta said:
I am july 10 applicant still waiting for mr....
Is anybody in July applicant still waiting for mr?

I am July 24th Applicant. I though I am the only one who is waiting for MR...

Thank you

Narendra77

Oct 29, 2014
Finally MR received............ :)

Hi my time lines are below

Application sent : 4th July 2014
File number received: 16th November 2014
File transferred to Delhi : 22nd November 2014
MR mail received: 30th September 2015
Medical reports sent: 9th October 2015
Await for PP request.....

My suggestion to people who are still waiting for MR.... pls apply for GCMS report..... you will come to know what exactly happening on your file........... I applied the same in August 2015 and came to know that notings on my file are positive.....

tw

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
19-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
21-Mar-2015 (RPRF Paid Upfront: 3-Apr-2015, Med's Reassessment Request: 29-Jan-2016, Med's Reassessment Done: 1-Feb-2016)
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016 (Passport Sent to Delhi VFS: 22-Feb-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
18-May-2016
Narendra77 said:

My suggestion to people who are still waiting for MR.... pls apply for GCMS report..... you will come to know what exactly happening on your file........... I applied the same in August 2015 and came to know that notings on my file are positive.....
Congrats.... What does file transferred to Delhi means?

Narendra77

Oct 29, 2014
It means that the file is sent to Delhi Visa Office for verification of the documents.... verifications of work experience.... funds availability etc...

I got call at my office land line from Delhi Canada high commission to check if I am really working... she asked for my HR details...cross checked my bank account...salary...experience details.... my boss details etc...

Post verification I received the MR...

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Narendra77 said:
It means that the file is sent to Delhi Visa Office for verification of the documents.... verifications of work experience.... funds availability etc...

I got call at my office land line from Delhi Canada high commission to check if I am really working... she asked for my HR details...cross checked my bank account...salary...experience details.... my boss details etc...

Post verification I received the MR...
did you applied under Canadian Experience Class?, then how come, you got a call from Delhi Canadian high commission? are you working in India? ohh confused, please elaborate ;D

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Narendra77: I believe you applied in CEC so naturally its Canadian Work Experience. How did your Indian work place got phone call??
Can you please share details?

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Narendra77 said:

I think you applied on FSW.

All CEC applications were processed in Canada itself, only file transfer will happen for visa stamping