Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 25, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2011
File Transfer...
Processing started on Jan 06
Admin team pl update my status
ECAS in process since receipt of PER Nov 17, 2011 and the ECAS details shows "We received your application on xxxxxx"
thanks

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
prapplicant said:
Another call by my colleague here to the CIC. I am so confused

They said they are currently reviewing 26th August received applications. Nothing has been done for September applications. Not even a completeness check.
Dear Friend,

It cant be possible because the number of the cap has increased by somany number in every catagory. They have already reviewed many applicants of September too. I think so.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
I totally agree with bhandari. Prapplicant plz get a hold on ur nerves n don't confuse others. If they r at 27 august then how does forax n la piafetta got their PER.

vumax

Nov 23, 2011
prapplicant said:
Another call by my colleague here to the CIC. I am so confused

They said they are currently reviewing 26th August received applications. Nothing has been done for September applications. Not even a completeness check.
I personally find this to be the best news since those last two pers... And if I completely disregard those two, it feels even better! Thank you my friend...

And BIG apology to my dear September colleagues because I'm so not eager to see their pers at the moment...

(This comes from a 31st august guy with absolutely no intention to arouse any kind of hard feelings but quite opposite)

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
What i am not sure abou is, does number count of cap increasing as they recieve application against each NOC or its based on completeness check of each application ?

Regards

Zeeshan

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
ovais said:
I totally agree with bhandari. Prapplicant plz get a hold on ur nerves n don't confuse others. If they r at 27 august then how does forax n la piafetta got their PER.
Gentlemen,

I am sharing what the CIC agent told. I have no intention to confuse anybody. I am also confused.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ovais said:
Dear Ovais,

I think your comment is rather too harsh and unfriendly to prapplicant. Reading it from far hence my contribution.

It all happened to us all as my scriptures have it that 'expectations postponed maketh d heart sick. Put your legs in her shoes and see where it pitches.

Reporting from my past experience sir,when I called the CIO inquiring about my then application,the call agent told me that they were presently opening and keying in of Submissions received from August 3rd to August 8th whereas I called on the 11th of November. However,she pleaded that I should allow some time factor before engaging them. At this juncture,she related based on the information available to her at that particular point in time.

On the other hand,some applicants of say 16th to 22nd of August were already haven the cc charged.

This is sincerely from a heart that cares as am sure they have gotten to say September 5th all things been equal.

Always,

Spicey

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
vumax said:
I personally find this to be the best news since those last two pers... And if I completely disregard those two, it feels even better! Thank you my friend...

And BIG apology to my dear September colleagues because I'm so not eager to see their pers at the moment...

(This comes from a 31st august guy with absolutely no intention to arouse any kind of hard feelings but quite opposite)
Hi vumax,

Loved your frankness.
You are earlier in line than me, else would have rubbed in back to you as well :D
The sooner you guys clear, the faster we will hear something

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
prapplicant said:
Gentlemen,

I am sharing what the CIC agent told. I have no intention to confuse anybody. I am also confused.
Dear Friend,

I am sure to say that the agent is not giving right information. It is because one of my friend telephoned me that he got his PER. His application was received on 2nd September.

See how your agent is giving us the right information???.

Be ready for rains/floods of PER this week and next week too.

Cheers ! Cheers!! Cheers!!!!

:D :D :D

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bbhandari said:
Dear Friend,

I am sure to say that the agent is not giving right information. It is because one of my friend telephoned me that he got his PER. His application was received on 2nd September.

So what do you think it is happening with the ones received the last week of august?? I am so confused tooo

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I am said:
So what do you think it is happening with the ones received the last week of august?? I am so confused tooo
Dear Friend,

They have opened several files together. They are replying depending on the files which are fully complete and may not require detail discussion among them for final decision. Do not worry, the applicants of august end will also here today or tomorrow or the following days. I think so. But the PER of my frined is more than 100 percent sure.

Cheers.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bbhandari said:
Dear Friend,

They have opened several files together. They are replying depending on the files which are fully complete and may not require detail discussion among them for final decision. Do not worry, the applicants of august end will also here today or tomorrow or the following days. I think so. But the PER of my frined is more than 100 percent sure.

Cheers.
Dear Bhandari,
Thankyou sooooo much for your respond. This is just tooo much anxiety.Hopefully it will work out good for all of us expecting PER

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Bbhandari said:
Dear Friend,

lol. its not my agent. It is a CIC call centre agent

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Bbhandari said:
Dear Friend,

what NOC is your friend? and when was his/her CC/BD charged?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
prapplicant said:
Gentlemen,

i am sorry to prapplicant. spicy is right as the delay in opening the september files must b playin with the nerves of everyone. i really wish u all best of luck n i am sure tht u will all be in.