+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
westpoint said:
according to them i did not meet the minimum requirement since my job occupation does not meet the noc qualfication in which i am applying for, i was with my @ #$%^&* agency then, and they did not even bother to check if my duties n responsiblity would pss cio quality inspection so to say. the problem was with my job description. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think that is one area that some agency lacks, after getting ur money, they would not even scrutinize if ur jd is ok, ur docs are blah blah blah....so much with them
That's bad

R

RKC

ojooluseguno said:
Evidences are as follows
Page 8 of EG7
"Applicants are permitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if the original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker application and were not returned to the applicant. All copies of language test results must be accompanied by a photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original."

Page 18 of EG7
"Documentation submitted with your application will not be returned. You should obtain multiple originals of any documentation submitted with your application (such as reference letters, police certificates) so you are prepared if you need to submit a new application. "

CIC Website: Home > Operational manuals > Operational bulletins 2011 > Operational Bulletin 318 –
June 27, 2011 (Updated Ministerial Instructions: New Cap on Federal Skilled Worker Applications)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob318.asp

"FSW applications received at the CIO on or after July 1, 2011

MI-3 applies to applications received at the CIO on or after July 1, 2011. The CIO will assess complete applications received on or after July 1, 2011 against the MIs to determine whether applicants are eligible for processing. The CIO will make a final eligibility determination, and those determined to be eligible will be placed into processing. Applications that receive a negative eligibility determination will not be processed and will receive a full refund of the processing fee. The application and documentation submitted will not be returned."

I hope we are on the same page with this now.
oojol,

You quoted that "If the" statement in step2 is incorrect.

Step2)= Completeness check
Step3)= Eligibility Review.

What you are saying is true for step 3) & not Step2)

Taken from the same source as you did
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob318.asp

Submitting the application

All new FSW applications will continue to be sent to the CIO. Applicants are required to submit their complete application, together with all supporting documents, to the CIO. This includes all documents listed both on the CIO and document checklists specific to the visa office.

The CIO will review applications for completeness and, if the application is incomplete, the entire application package will be returned to the applicant.

Hope it's clear.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
That is true.

But what can anyone say about this inconsistent statements on all CIC documentation. I want to believe this is a reflection of the confusing state of mind all applicant are made to have concerning their application status by CIC.

In conclusion, all we continually need to do is to say "Almighty CIC, we hail thee!!!"

R

RKC

ojooluseguno said:
That is true.

But what can anyone say about this inconsistent statements on all CIC documentation. I want to believe this is a reflection of the confusing state of mind all applicant are made to have concerning their application status by CIC.

In conclusion, all we continually need to do is to say "Almighty CIC, we hail thee!!!"
Ojool,

They don't even allot file numbers to incomplete applications, they just return it .
Only when the application is placed into processing (only complete files within the cap make it to this stage) they allot file numbers, as now they will actually work on your file to determine your positive/negative eligibilty.

Hence,(sadly) they do not return documents & keep it for their records.

R

RKC

westpoint said:
according to them i did not meet the minimum requirement since my job occupation does not meet the noc qualfication in which i am applying for, i was with my @ #$%^&* agency then, and they did not even bother to check if my duties n responsiblity would pss cio quality inspection so to say. the problem was with my job description. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think that is one area that some agency lacks, after getting ur money, they would not even scrutinize if ur jd is ok, ur docs are blah blah blah....so much with them
Work experience is the most important & scrutinized part of the whole file as we are applying under FSW.
The other selection factors are as they are & comparatively easy to evaluate.

These agencies do shabby job & charge you a bomb just to tell which documents we need (checklist) , some filling up of forms & the courier. That's all they do.

Many a times they don't even do this much correctly.

angel.got.69

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
sooner than expected!
LANDED..........
soon within this year or early next year!
NKKD Hortons said:
Yes they do. You should get points for 4 years.
Nice! Thank you for your response :) highly appreciated!

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
RKC said:
Work experience is the most important & scrutinized part of the whole file as we are applying under FSW.
The other selection factors are as they are & comparatively easy to evaluate.

These agencies do shabby job & charge you a bomb just to tell which documents we need (checklist) , some filling up of forms & the courier. That's all they do.

Many a times they don't even do this much correctly.
Not all agencies are like that you know...mine were extremely helpful and they shared with me a lot of information that I wouldn't have know if it wasn't for them (although I have done my fair share of researching before I hired them). I would have applied last year and missed the cap by 2-3 days if it wasn't for them hence the money I am paying is well invested.

I guess it is a matter of research and luck before you hire an immigration consultant, and I am a good researcher and have great luck :)

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
mayankpandya said:
Update: New tool by CIC.

Come to Canada Wizard working its magic

Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

To view the Wizard, go to www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada.

Hope this is useful to all.

Regards
Mayank
Hello mayankpandya,
we don't like this tool here as it removed our NOCs from the drop down list :(

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Big O,

No need to panic on it. They just launched it , I think they messed up as they only listed 24 NOC instead of 29. So may be in upcoming days we will see it.

Regards
Mayank

Big O said:
Hello mayankpandya,
we don't like this tool here as it removed our NOCs from the drop down list :(

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
westpoint said:
indeed what an experience!!! and how abt this, prior to CIO i made an application to pnp manitoba, after 2years of waiting for what i thought would be a positive response, i got a letter from their immigration labour that i did not show that ill establish myself there since i have a brother in vancouver :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

so they thought that if they give me visa, i will set my foot in manitoba and fly off to vancouver??? what the heck? i would hvae wanted there too since i have made an inquiry to a dental school abt studying blah blah blah, wheewwwwwww
I admire your persistence Westpoint. Poeple who wants to be there that bad should be allowed in without any documentations or proofs on the base of patriotism. They don't know what they are missing if they don't allow you in budy.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
mayankpandya said:
Dear Big O,

No need to panic on it. They just launched it , I think they messed up as they only listed 24 NOC instead of 29. So may be in upcoming days we will see it.

Regards
Mayank
I think so too and said so in previous statements, but my mind is set up: I don't like it and refuse to use it (I don't need it anyway :))

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Ok now, only 2 days to go till the next update on the number of received applications.
I estimate as follows (for the main NOCs only as it takes too much effort to predict the future you know):
0631: 31
1122: 369
3152: 154
7371: 0

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
hi!
may i know ur timeline.
Same thing happened to my application ,first i passed the completeness test and got my payment processed. 2nd, did not pass the eligibility review, but till now didn't get my payment refunded nor my documents back.
when was ur application received by CIO
when was it returned and date of ur payment refunded?
What was ur mode of payment?

westpoint said:
in my personal experience, first i passed the completeness test and got my payment processed. 2nd, did not pass the eligibility review, got my payment refunded but not my documents back.

finaly, sent another one, swap PA with spouse since i have no orig ielts with me (scratch head) :eek: and all docs returned due to cap reached.

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
Hi Guys i was going through some of the posts and i had read that some of the applicants had applied in end of may 2011 and got their CCs and BDs charged in the first week of August 2011................................................so why we are worrying I think first of all the CIC people will check the completeness of the documents and after that they will do the eligibility review and then they will charge CCs and BDs. One more thing to clarify, I know some of the applicants who had applied in the 1st week of July 2011 had got their CCs and BDs charged but i think the payment is charged for those guys who are either working in any government organization in their countries or they might be working for very reputed and well known organizations like APPLE, MICROSOFT, DELL & IBM etc..............because there are absolutely no chances of fake experience and Academic credentials.

What do you think guys?

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
RKC said:
Ojool,

They don't even allot file numbers to incomplete applications, they just return it .
Only when the application is placed into processing (only complete files within the cap make it to this stage) they allot file numbers, as now they will actually work on your file to determine your positive/negative eligibilty.

Hence,(sadly) they do not return documents & keep it for their records.
Hi RKC,

this statement below is precise, clear and concise

"Page 18 of EG7 (Step 1: Gather Document)
"Documentation submitted with your application will not be returned. You should obtain multiple originals of any documentation submitted with your application (such as reference letters, police certificates) so you are prepared if you need to submit a new application. ""

Document submitted with your application will not be returned. It does not matter at what stage of the application you are. So, the issue of document number not given does not come in place.

Regards