+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
He didn't update that on Spreadsheet... But added a comment..
But I have a very interesting observation from last year's spreadsheet..
The first application after the 26/6 changes reached on the 7th of July but the CC/BD encashment happened on the 7th of September.All the encashments happened between the 7th of sep to 1st of Nov..This means even this year I feel the accounting department would have started charging CCs around the 22nd..Hence we are seeing a delay...
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0
Possible.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Is there any1 going to Kamloops?or im the alone person??

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
grimreaper said:
He didn't update that on Spreadsheet... But added a comment..
But I have a very interesting observation from last year's spreadsheet..
The first application after the 26/6 changes reached on the 7th of July but the CC/BD encashment happened on the 7th of September.All the encashments happened between the 7th of sep to 1st of Nov..This means even this year I feel the accounting department would have started charging CCs around the 22nd..Hence we are seeing a delay...
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0

Good one grimreaper..you now can take more shares from Cow to increase your stake from 33.33 pecent.You deserve more.. :D

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
RKC said:
Copy-Pasted from Indira's blog http://indiraprabhakaran.com/blog/

THE PROCESS

The processing is done @ 2 different places the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Visa Offices.
As a rule of thumb, one has to submit ALL the documents specified in the CIO checklist and the Visa Office checklist(these checklists include pretty much everything needed for a PR application to Canada), with the initial application to CIO, NS. One exception to the above may be the PCCs, as they will be asked for later by the corresponding visa office, although it's makes sense to send it together with the initial application.
The below are the different stages of processing for applications received on or after June 26 2010 under FSW.
1. They crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.
# Check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)
# Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.
# They accept the payment as submitted with the application and that's the last stage of the completeness check.
2. If the application passes the completeness check, it's put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.
3. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points(eg, they confirm the Job duties comply with the requirements for that particular NOC and that the experience documents are satisfactory.
4. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 for a final selection decision'. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing. If the application fails Eligibility review, again CIO sends an email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.
5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.
6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.
7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail. For example, New Delhi VO sends them by normal post.
8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post. For New Delhi VO, please expect a registered post for the same.
9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.
10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants' passports in their hands before making a final decision.
11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF etc.,(New Delhi would prefer to request all of them(medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP) together in 1 go.
12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:
• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;
• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;
• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.
+ 1 for you. Good snapshot for FSW aspirants

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
angel.got.69 said:
Just an inquiry:

With respect to the awarding of points under work experience, does CIO visa officers count commulative work experience under the same NOC code?
e.g. 2 years Business Management Analyst then 25hours per week as a consultant for 4 years (equivalent to 2 years of full time work)

Will they consider that as 4 years of work experience under NOC 1122 and get the full points for the said selection criteria?
Yes they do. You should get points for 4 years.

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
westpoint said:
added, mode of payment dear? u can inquire w/ ur agent abt who received ur docs and just to be sure, ask for the waybill, i have been fooled once into beliving that my docs have been submitted but it was in fact waiting for eternity to be mailed :eek: :eek: :eek: talking abt agents, who's ur agent if i may asked? thanks
they can do that? i have emailed them and they said i just have to wait for the response. my agency is CIC. paid through BD. waybill? what is that? i'm sorry so ignorant with some of the terms that you guys are using. :D

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
RKC said:
The last encashment reported on the spreadsheet was on 4th Aug for application filed on 6th July (4 weeks)
But there are people waiting for over 4 weeks with no news till now.

That's all we know for now.
4 weeks? it is so agonizing to wait. i talked to someone and it took one of the applicant 3 weeks for her documents to be submitted to VO. that fast for MI3.
all the banks would know if BD got encashed? i inquired re: this and the bank told me that it's not possible for them to know if BD got encashed already because it has already been debited from my account.is this true?

sunsetbabe08

Jul 21, 2011
Good day, my ielts result is already 1 year this coming october. Would it still be valid for the whole processing? My application was received last july 18. Thanks much.

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
sunsetbabe08 said:
Good day, my ielts result is already 1 year this coming october. Would it still be valid for the whole processing? My application was received last july 18. Thanks much.
IELTS = 2 years validity

julesderick

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
hi, im new here... please add me to your spread sheet... thank you

NOC: 3152
VO: london
Date Application was sent: june 30 2011
Date application was received by cio: july 6 2011
Mode of Payment (bankdraft/credit card): Credit card
If you have an agency: none
Destination in Canada (the one you wrote in your application form): surrey b.c.
Date Processing Fee was encashed: still waiting

julesderick

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
hi, im new here... please add me to your spread sheet... thank you

NOC: 3152
VO: london
Date Application was sent: june 30 2011
Date application was received by cio: july 6 2011
Mode of Payment: Credit card
If you have an agency: none
Destination in Canada (the one you wrote in your application form): surrey b.c.
Date Processing Fee was encashed: still waiting
* received by: DOUG

im becoming anxious, havent received a notification from my bank its almost a month now... God bless us all...

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
isis_jd said:
they can do that? i have emailed them and they said i just have to wait for the response. my agency is CIC. paid through BD. waybill? what is that? i'm sorry so ignorant with some of the terms that you guys are using. :D
Hi :)

CIC is also my agency..
WAYBILL means tracking no. frm. DHL if they trully file you application
Try to call their office look for mam tere and ask them to scan your WAYBILL no.
then go to DHL website to track your application...
Don't rely to much on them.. u have to do some research on your own...

Godbless ;D

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Update: New tool by CIC.

Come to Canada Wizard working its magic

Prospective immigrants and visitors to Canada now have a new interactive web tool at their fingertips to help them determine if they are eligible to come to Canada.

To view the Wizard, go to www.cic.gc.ca/cometocanada.

Hope this is useful to all.

Regards
Mayank

isis_jd

Jul 27, 2011
chebheng said:
Hi :)

CIC is also my agency..
WAYBILL means tracking no. frm. DHL if they trully file you application
Try to call their office look for mam tere and ask them to scan your WAYBILL no.
then go to DHL website to track your application...
Don't rely to much on them.. u have to do some research on your own...

Godbless ;D

Thank you so much! I have been bugging my agent about this and she always tell me to just wait.