July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prapplicant said:
however completeness check should have been over for your documents and CC / BD encashment should happen soon if all documents are complete
Will I be notified if they're going to return my docs because it's incomplete?

thanks,

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
planningtogo said:
Will I be notified if they're going to return my docs because it's incomplete?

thanks,
Hi Planningtogo.......Unfortunately they won't. They will enclose a letter along with your returned documents, but they are not in the habit of sending you a mail or forewarning you :-(

But why are you thinking they would return your docs. They are still working on end Aug applications. And you are literally end Aug. You will hear a positive news from them soon :)

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pharmacist77 said:
good news :) same for me..it showed RBVO just today :) did your address disappear like mine?
Wonderful news Pharmacist77 :)

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Passenger said:
My ecase changed and mail address dissapeared.
It shows:

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 16, 2011.
Wow...doesnt this feel good!! Congratulations :)

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Highness said:
Hi Planningtogo.......Unfortunately they won't. They will enclose a letter along with your returned documents, but they are not in the habit of sending you a mail or forewarning you :-(

But why are you thinking they would return your docs. They are still working on end Aug applications. And you are literally end Aug. You will hear a positive news from them soon :)
Thank you. Your reply is very encouraging Your Highness!!! :D

I'm still hoping for the best Ü...there are just times that I'm worried because it's been more than 2 mos.already but I have to always think that it's not only my documents that they are checking, there are a lot from other countries as well.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NKKD Hortons said:
Please count me in Your Highness...requesting you on one knee bent. I was planning on "Sheila ki Jawani". How about that? Anyone for that? :-*
Of course NKKD....without you......where's the party? :-* Shiela ki jawani for sure....once we reach canada we will all become JAWAN (starting a new life like we did in our early twenties)....ha...ha...

After our Diwali bollywood bash at Brampton......we all head for Big O's White Christmas party around the chimney ;-)

Gosh......while I am writing all of this in jest....deep inside I am hoping so much that all of this actually becomes reality...all of us together in Canada dancing our wits out :)

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dreams7850 said:
My husband is the principal applicant and our song is intehaan ho gayii..intezaar kii.... hahaha
Ha...ha....so we all have our songs eh (Canadian style)......

You bet!!! This intezar (anxiously waiting) thing is killing everyone..........

pakistantocanada1

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with file
AOR Received.
PER 17th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Send with App
Med's Request
5th February 2012
Med's Done....
20th February
Interview........
Hopefully waved
Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
ssaansari said:
My Address disappeared today anything special in that please specify

It is a very good news, you will get your MR very soon. Our prays with u dear.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
melkhatib said:
Hi guys just now I contacted CIO the lady said that currently CIO processing file received in 22nd of August and your file which received in 2nd of septmenbet is not opened yet really I do not know :-\
- Public dealing centre which is connected to IT centre of CIO have the record of only those applicants who got the PER
-the lady who received the phone is not the officer who performed completeness checks or eligibility review , she is just receptionist.
- You can immagine that CIO who is not mentioning the exact date of CAP , its receptionist will disclose the exact date of CAP , how its possible.
- The lady receptionist works like a robot , the data which is feeded in the computer she will tell you.
-The applications which are complete are hand over to reviewing team , when the reviewing team will process it , its record will be maintained, until these applications have no record in IT centre. but these complete applications are still in CAP.
- All the managements have two types of the records , confidential and non confidential , untill an application is not processed for PER , its all record is confidential . How CIO will inform you about confidential record.
- By the way MALKHATIB case will disclose a lot of

R

RKC

Congrats :) pakistantocanada1 ...on PER

Congrats :) alain, faraz & passenger for going 'In Process' actually. Warsaw is the third VO which got moving after Manila, Colombo.

Congrats :) Pharmacists & Bdimmigrant for 'RBVO' status.

Congrats :) mrni0007[/color] for CC charged.

R

RKC

alaindotcom said:
Your Highness, RKC,

I am taking my lessons from Brampton girl Ruby Dhalla. Be prepared to see me dance. hahahaha. See what I've learned so far in this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81FMYFItqkY

Rick Mercer = alaindotcom

On another matter, I am glad that the Manila VO already started working on my case last Nov. 16, as is now indicated in my ECAS status. I thought they already forgot about me.
Hey alain, your MR is on it's way.

I absolutely enjoyed watching the video, RM's (alain's) rendezvous with Bollywood & everything Indian.

Bollywood dance is an amalgamation of various dance forms from all over the world, it borrows something from each dance form & customizes it to fit into the songs. Please ask your instructor Ruby not to miss teaching you 'Tapori dance' ( Mumbai street dancing), totally freaking.

Checkout the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa889-1IRcM .

Would have a gala time watching you dance on this one. 8) :p

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
helppp said:
whaaaaaaaat? dears furrukh_ahmed highness, everyone,,, comments......... pls,,,,
Public dealing centre which is connected to IT centre of CIO have the record of only those applicants who got the PER
-the lady who received the phone is not the officer who performed completeness checks or eligibility review , she is just receptionist.
- You can immagine that CIO who is not mentioning the exact date of CAP , its receptionist will disclose the exact date of CAP , how its possible.
- The lady receptionist works like a robot , the data which is feeded in the computer she will tell you.
-The applications which are complete are hand over to reviewing team , when the reviewing team will process it , its record will be maintained, until these applications have no record in IT centre. but these complete applications are still in CAP.
- All the managements have two types of the records , confidential and non confidential , untill an application is not processed for PER , its all record is confidential . How CIO will inform you about confidential record.
- By the way MALKHATIB case will disclose a lot of

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got NER , coz of my stupid lawyer , i had two jobs , the 1st one 3 years experience , i sent detailed work experience letter with job description , and it got approved , the second job for one year , i just sent job contract without job description , as my stupid lawyer said that the contract is enough and i don't need to send job description.
below is the letter i received from CIO .

question : do u think i can send them e-mail to explain and tell CIO i can send detailed job description for the second job?

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
n/a
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

-You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelors level.

-You were assigned 16 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for a second official language.

-You were assigned 19 points for 3 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience with (JOB NO. ONE). No points were assigned for your other work experience with (JOB NO. TWO)- You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 3131(Pharmacist), including all of the essential duties.

-No points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
steelz said:
I got NER , coz of my stupid lawyer , i had two jobs , the 1st one 3 years experience , i sent detailed work experience letter with job description , and it got approved , the second job for one year , i just sent job contract without job description , as my stupid lawyer said that the contract is enough and i don't need to send job description.
below is the letter i received from CIO .

question : do u think i can send them e-mail to explain and tell CIO i can send detailed job description for the second job?
dont worry you have bright chances to convert ner to per , first show the letter you have received from CIO