New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
YesBoss said:
Hi guys,

i called CIC today about status of my application.got any richard on phone.asked him that my app received by CIC on July5,2011. he told me that they are still working on JUly4,2011 apps. I really dont know, whether he knows something or he just said July4.

I called 1 888 24 22 100, then 1 2 1, then i t asked me my file no twice, but i dont have any file no, it transferred to representative. but after first ring, same msg , we are busy , call again.
I tried again same time, same process ,after first ring, got msg that wait, u r in queue, after10-12 min, i got Richard. he told me July4 is in way. may be another 1 week for july5. dont know exactly.
Oh dear - I think I know whats up with these guys answering the phone.
They ask you for your name, DOB, Date app received .... bladibladibla. So for eg: you say that it reached on X day , they have a prompt answer to your query that they are still opening application dated X-1 day. You cant ask any more questions then as the poor chap is still on the previous day pile - phew!

Sanity

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
possie said:
Hi
Just been reading through a lot of the posts and thanks for all the great information, it has answered a lot of my questions. My appliaction was received on 6/7/2011 and cc payment taken 3/8/2011. Still anxiously waiting for some news and hoping to hear soon!
Welcome to the forum, you should receive your per this week. Fingers crossed.

kelsey1900

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
10/08/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Interview........
22-02-2014

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Omo Naija said:
see link below....

http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=71156449&gid=73790&commentID=52088100&goback=%2Eamf_73790_56746007&trk=NUS_DISC_Q-subject#commentID_52088100

what do you guys think ?
I am surprised this guy Sanjayai kapoor himself is a CEO at a immigration company named immigration help which also deals in Canadian immigration and he himself needs help of a lawyer to fight his brother's case. OMG

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Sanjayai Kapoor's Experience

CEO
IMMIGRATION HELP
Legal Services industry
July 2010 – Present (1 year 3 months)

Immigration Help is focused on Study Abroad and Migration services. We have offices in Australia & India besides an excellent network of associates across the globe.

With our significant presence across India, we have been able to successfully recruit a very large number of Indian students for Australian / New Zealand / UK / Ireland / Canada Colleges / Universities. Professionals at Immigration Help are well qualified in India as well as overseas universities.

On study abroad front, our aim is to guide students willing to study overseas in obtaining quality education. We aim to bridge the gap of growing educational demands of the students in India & the opportunities offered by overseas countries.
[size=10pt]
On immigration front, we are helping skilled professionals to get immigration to Australia / NZ & Canada.
[/size]

As Registered Migration Agent (Australia) & Licensed Adviser—NZ Immigration, we strictly work within the guidelines of MARA & IAA. We follow a stringent and ethical student recruitment process to ensure that every prospective student is connected to a course of his/her interest.

We have very strong links with Universities / Colleges in Australia / NZ / UK / Ireland / Canada and are well versed with the educational systems operating in various countries.

For your immigration and higher education requirements write to us on: contact2myimmigrationhelp.com info@starglobalalliance.com

Visit our website - www.myimmigrationhelp.com

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Rehan Sami said:
Hi,

Sorry for the first message as it went through without message. My details are:
Name : RS
Applied on : 30-6-11
Received on : 5-7-11
DD charged on 21-7-11
PER received on 8-9-11
NOC 1122
VO : London
added, goodluck

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC,

thanks for helping me keep watch on updates ;D same goes to those who contribute on same thing ;D ;D ;D

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Mr Mak said:
1 CAD = 48.53 INR ...Is this impacting anyone's(indian) POF negatively?
if there's no significant change in currency.

like, 1 cad gone up to 55 inr!!

Rehan Sami

May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-7-11
AOR Received.
8-9-11
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Hi Sanity,

I don't have the facility to send personal messages. Anyway in response to your querry, my employment letter was showing 70%-80% similar activities as described in NOC 1122. Some of the activities, like advertising was not mentioned as I am not involved in it. The activities mentioned were obviously not a copy paste of NOC 1122 but different wordings were used with a specific link between my actual job and required job responsibilities. In addition to this other details like salary, joining date, designation etc was also mentioned. I hope I have answered your question.

Thanks RKC and Westpoint for your goodwishes. I hope all of us get through with this process and waiting time ends within shortest possible time.

Rehan Sami

May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-7-11
AOR Received.
8-9-11
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Hi Westpoint,

Please correct the spreadsheet as: date of encashment is 21-7-11 and PER received on 8-9-11.

sepsam

Jul 15, 2010
hi

i worked in an electric store and read and interpret layout and plan building and help to test building wiring . can i apply as NOC 7241 ,7242 or not .?

what sort of document i should prepare?

Rehan Sami said:
Hi Westpoint,

Please correct the spreadsheet as: date of encashment is 21-7-11 and PER received on 8-9-11.

sepsam said:
hi

i worked in an electric store and read and interpret layout and plan building and help to test building wiring . can i apply as NOC 7241 ,7242 or not .?

Go to the following link and download the application kit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
• Read the guide carefully
• Read the check list carefully
• Collect all the document according to the guide and check list
• Take the exam of IETS
• Calculate your points with the help of the guide
• Fill all the forms with the help of the guide
• Arrange Fee
• Arrange settlement funds

sepsam said:
hi

Here are the job duties of NOC 7241 : 7241 Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System)

Electricians in this unit group lay out, assemble, install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in buildings and other structures. They are employed by electrical contractors and maintenance departments of buildings and other establishments, or they may be self-employed.

Example Titles

apprentice electrician
construction electrician
construction electrician apprentice
domestic and rural electrician
electrician

View all titles

Main duties

Electricians in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
Employment requirements

Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program is usually required.
Trade certification for construction electricians is compulsory in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon, and available, but voluntary, in Manitoba.
Trade certification for electricians (domestic and rural) is mandatory in Quebec and Ontario, and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Interprovincial trade certification (Red Seal) is also available to qualified construction electricians.
Additional information

Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
Red Seal trade certification allows for interprovincial mobility.
Classified elsewhere

Electrical Mechanics (7333)
Industrial Electricians (7242)
Power System Electricians (7243)
Supervisors of electricians (in 7212 Contractors and Supervisors, Electrical Trades and Telecommunications Occupations )
Classification Structure - 7

sepsam said:
hi

Here are the job duties of NOC 7242 : 7242 Industrial Electricians

Industrial electricians install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls. They are employed by electrical contractors and maintenance departments of factories, plants, mines, shipyards and other industrial establishments.

Example Titles

electrician, shipyard
industrial electrician
industrial electrician apprentice
marine electrician
mill electrician
mine electrician
plant electrician
plant maintenance electrician

View all titles

Main duties

Industrial electricians perform some or all of the following duties:
Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Employment requirements

Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a four- or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program
or
A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
Trade certification for industrial electricians is compulsory in Prince Edward Island, Quebec and the Yukon, and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario and Manitoba.
Interprovincial trade certification (Red Seal) is also available to qualified industrial electricians.
Trade certification for marine electricians is available, but voluntary, in New Brunswick.
Trade certification for mine electricians is available, but voluntary, in Nova Scotia.
Additional information

Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
Red Seal trade certification allows for interprovincial mobility.
Classified elsewhere

Construction electricians (in 7241 Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System) )
Power System Electricians (7243)
Supervisors of industrial electricians (in 7212 Contractors and Supervisors, Electrical Trades and Telecommunications Occupations )