09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Passenger said:
Dear friends ,
No one has a suggestion for m?
the way i see it theres 191 in the spreadsheet? maybe ur net has no good signal yet,try it later...better yet contact your IS provider

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Big O said:
A client ID is always a good thing as it means that ur file has passed the completeness check. Next step is the PER hopefully :).

Try calling them again or emailing them to inform them of the login problem ur facing as it usually works fine.
R u sure its a positive sign ? is it possible that they gave me a file no. and start working on my file since 2 months without debiting my cc? im really confused about the procedures they follow...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Passenger said:
Thanks NOW
but it shows untile row 102.

what does this sentence mean?it comes aftre row 102

Naglo-load ng mga hilera na 102 hanggang 715
it means it is still loading, you must wait...why your language is set in Filipino (naglo laod ng mga hilera) u here in the Philippines?

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
westpoint said:
Please do not let yourself be confused. It indeed helps applicants till now, what i am just saying is that the response is not that quick but rest assured that you get assistance still. Also, it is a secret group in a sense that it is locked so that one can not view from outside what members post on the wall, before you can not even see it exist. It is locked to protect also the identity of each members, their families and who knows if u r not careful ul never know u have a CIO agent inside...lol

Besides it's somehow different from post july 2011 in a sense that what they have experienced sort of belongs to post june 26 2010 actual scenario...here with post july 2011, it's like we can not actually predict when cio charges cc/bd (so much unlike the june 26 applicants experience wherein you can tell already what's going to happen next), when PER comes etc..., before u get PER from CIO and VO, now u get final PER...in the coming months to come we will have a clearer picture of how CIO does it work through the experiences that our forum mates will share...hope this clarifies some matters, thanks ;)

Thanks Westpoint.
Understand why a closed group is preferred for privacy. How I can be part of this FB group so I can read & learn from experience as I understand it is more happening compared to this forum?. It definetly has a personal touch so I am wondering how the admin will accept the invitation to join without knowing who is a genuine applicant vs a CIC insider - LOL.

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Passenger said:
In my opinion agents' responses arenot accurate and so much reliable.I called CIO two times on friday.the first one said that they have information about applications received after july 4th ,and the second one said they have july 8th ones.also last year I called them several times and asked them some questions about my previous application ,their responses wasnot accurate.for example they said we will receive our first AOR within 10 week, but it took 4 months.
Actually i called them twice to double check...in both times they told me the same thing and gave me the same ID number...the lady said that they cannot see if my cc was charged or not...the second lady said that they open the file and check the documents and then charge the cc...whats confusing is that i already have a file no.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
67points said:
boss westpoint, what's the noc title that your ex-agent gave back then? im curious :D
ahh when i checked the list, mine is not in it :-X :-\ :-\ :eek: i bet the officer checking my docs did not have trouble giving me a negative review :mad:
i fired my agent right away!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pharmacist77 said:
I did not get anything yet...my cc is not debited either...but they said i have a file number and it is in process...i dont know if that is possible...
may i know ur VO?

tinytutina

Sep 18, 2011
jijitipie said:
whats ur mode of payment? Im anxious too!! (SEVERE ANXIETY LEVEL) :p
when did you submit ur application?? :) im hoping and praying we'll receive a positive response from them very soon.

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Memo84 said:
but NOC 3131 is still did not reach cap till now
3131 Pharmacists Number of Complete Applications Received* is 160

and CAP NOT REACHED ...
so you were already in the safe side? or did i miss something ? ::)
Oh yes the cap is not reached yet...hopefully im in the safe side...

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
RKC said:
Is your CC charged ? or you received AOR/PER letter? Without that you can't have a file number, unless you have any previous application prior to the current one filed with them .
Thats why im confused...its my first time to apply so no previous history...my cc is not charged yet i have a file opened with a file no. too...i checked it twice through phone...but could not check it online i dont know why...i sent a mail few days ago and waiting for the reply...

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
pharmacist77 said:
Thats why im confused...its my first time to apply so no previous history...my cc is not charged yet i have a file opened with a file no. too...i checked it twice through phone...but could not check it online i dont know why...i sent a mail few days ago and waiting for the reply...
Most of time the website status is not updated on time..

67points

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
09-11-2011
Med's Done....
♪ ♫ ♪
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=red]January 2012 Praise GOD !!![/color][/move]
LANDED..........
03-2012 [color=blue][b]The EAGLE has landed![/b][/color]
westpoint said:
ahh when i checked the list, mine is not in it :-X :-\ :-\ :eek: i bet the officer checking my docs did not have trouble giving me a negative review :mad:
i fired my agent right away!
nyek, bad agent