Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
pharmacist77 said:
Hi all,
I am new to this thread...i see its a gr8 one...
I have sent an application NOC 3131 that reached CIC on Jul 18th...untill now i have not received anything or my cc has been encashed...i called them yesterday and they told me that they received my file and it was opened on Jul 24th and it is "in process"...they also gave me the client ID to track my status...what does that mean?
I also tried to track it online but it says that my credentials are incorrect and i could not access my status !!
did the same happen to any one before??
have u got PER? an e-mail sent to u regarding your eligibility of the application where the UCI# n Application ID# is present?? try this thread, it's for us.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pharmacist-3131-t58292.0.html;msg842015#msg842015

u can put your queries here.

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
samirsa said:
Hi senior and fellow applicants

As I inform in the blog earlier that I got NER due to my job responsibilities is not match (case officer think) with the occupation category I applied.I am going to submit my file very soon. I am going to submit another JD where I will mention all my major responsibilities. However, I am confused that-
1. should I modify my earlier Job responsibility and add some new responsibilities I done

or

2. should I keep my previous Job responsibilities as it is and add some new responsibilities. Pls reply.

Samirsa
Hello Samirsa, go with a fresh JD and submit a justification with on why do you have a different JD (they keep records of applications that got ner in case someone wants to challenge the officer's decision)

Make sure you don't copy paste the JD guidelines provided on their website but try to include as many of the points using similar wording!

Big O

May 20, 2009
Dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-July-2011
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED: 20 SEP 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band 8)
Med's Request
Nov 23 2011, via snail mail.
Med's Done....
19 December 2011
Interview........
Of course waived!
Passport Req..
31 January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Soon.... I am having a white Christmas in 2012. Thank you Jesus.
pharmacist77 said:
Hi all,
I have sent an application NOC 3131 that reached CIC on Jul 18th...untill now i have not received anything or my cc has been encashed...i called them yesterday and they told me that they received my file and it was opened on Jul 24th and it is "in process"...they also gave me the client ID to track my status...what does that mean?
I also tried to track it online but it says that my credentials are incorrect and i could not access my status !!
A client ID is always a good thing as it means that ur file has passed the completeness check. Next step is the PER hopefully :).

Try calling them again or emailing them to inform them of the login problem ur facing as it usually works fine.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
pharmacist77 said:
Hi all,
HI dear can you tell me how did u call them as I'm outside Canada please advice

R

RKC

Patricia1818 said:
RKC my dear,
I always enjoy reading your posts!!!! You always add something to this thread!!!I wish I can congratulate you very soon! ;D
Dear Patricia,
I like the way you welcome newcomers into the forum, that's sweet. What else interests you besides music.? Good luck to you. :)

R

RKC

pharmacist77 said:
Hi all,
Is your CC charged ? or you received AOR/PER letter? Without that you can't have a file number, unless you have any previous application prior to the current one filed with them .

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
pharmacist77 said:
Hi all,
In my opinion agents' responses arenot accurate and so much reliable.I called CIO two times on friday.the first one said that they have information about applications received after july 4th ,and the second one said they have july 8th ones.also last year I called them several times and asked them some questions about my previous application ,their responses wasnot accurate.for example they said we will receive our first AOR within 10 week, but it took 4 months.

remarkable said:
Hi Westpoint, could u kindly add my information , pls and thankju :)

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 3152
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 04-07-2011
App. Received.: 05-07-2011(By Mike)
Doc's Request.: Sent with application
IELTS Request: Sent with Application(7 Band)
BD Cashed.....: 10-08-2011
Destination....: Ontario
AOR Received.: Waiting
File Transfer...: Waiting
Med's Request: Waiting
Med's Done....: Waiting
Interview.......: Waiting
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED..: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting
Dear Remarkable ! welcome to the forum and best of luck for ur application. Ur details are added in New Delhi Visa office Spreadsheet also. Link to sheet in my profile.Regards.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Passenger said:
In my opinion agents' responses arenot accurate and so much reliable.I called CIO two times on friday.the first one said that they have information about applications received after july 4th ,and the second one said they have july 8th ones.also last year I called them several times and asked them some questions about my previous application ,their responses wasnot accurate.for example they said we will receive our first AOR within 10 week, but it took 4 months.
Well, yes the people working with our files are not robots. :eek:
We should not calculate our timeline based on what we would like it to be; this is not a exact science :)

I wish to everybody that the process will go trough without any hick-ups 8).

R

RKC

Passenger said:
I've observed (called them many times last year) ,emailing them is certainly a better option than calling the call center as they have limited access to information.

jajabor

Sep 14, 2011
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum.

I have mailed my application on 8th Sep and it was recieved on 14th Sep. It was signed by someone called D Stonehouse. I haven't found anyone's application signed by this person. So could you please tell me if there's someone whose application has been signed by D Stonehouse. Basically want to make sure my application has reached the right destination.

Note to Westpoint - Kindly update my details. Thank you.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 0631
App. Filed.......: 08-09-2011
App. Received.: 14-09-2011(By D Stonehouse)
Doc's Request.: Sent with application
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
BD Cashed.....: Sent with Application
Destination....: Toronto
AOR Received.: Waiting
File Transfer...: Waiting
Med's Request: Waiting
Med's Done....: Waiting
Interview.......: Waiting
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED..: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting
Applied on my own, without agency/lawyer.

tinytutina

Sep 18, 2011
hi im new here! i just passed my application (NOC: 3152) last july 18 and was received by Doug (Sydney, NS) last July 23, 2011. Im a bit anxious since I still haven't received anything from them.. I just would like to know if am i the only one experiencing this or are there others also? (especially to the applications received within the last week of july). thank you:)

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Passenger said:
Dear Friends
I can see only 101 rows in the spreadsheet,until name:norven

can anyone help me ?The speed of my internet line is very low!
Dear friends ,
No one has a suggestion for m?

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Passenger said:
Dear friends ,
No one has a suggestion for m?
Oh Passenger,sorry don't know much about it. When i open this link it usually takes some time for all the rows to open.Try waiting for a little while.Hope it helps :)