Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
ojooluseguno said:
I had already thought of that too. My conclusion is that CIC accepted and treated applications received before July 1 before those that arrived July 4th.

This is so sad as I would have expected that acceptance of application towards the cap should be from July 4 which is obviously not. I strongly doubt if the cap would have gotten filled within 4 days.

Maybe, we should also solicit for quote per country within the cap. at least to give other the chance. Do no be surprised, over 75% of all applicants within the cap are from India.

Serious.
Indians are everywhere..

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
When ? after this year or next time when again caps reached ....... HAHAHAHAHA
i DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE SAID A JOKE...ANYWAY KEEP Laughing

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
COOLIZIM said:
i DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE SAID A JOKE...ANYWAY KEEP Laughing
But I think there is no problem to you if I laugh .................. If you have than it's not my problem buddy.
I feel to laugh so I do. I don't laugh on what you said buddy.
If I am on your side than I do mails to higher authority to confurm, not making penic situtions on this forum and having timepass and doing nice talks.
I know it's very bad happened to you, may be you do don't submite all documents or do other mistake like in forms filling. Any thing can happen so I suggest you first you check your complete documnets and forms which you send to cic than come on conclusion(If you have the copy). May be they autoreply to all those applicants who have not qualify for immigration and send the same e-mails to them of caps reached.

Think where you did the mistake and next year correct it and submite agian.

The immigration officers and cic are very responsible peoples and they know there responsibility very well. Application received is wirtten on site not open or reviewed ............... GOT IT so think what cic site is saying and than come on conclusion.
I suggest you if got mail like this please contact with higher authorities and first you chaeck your file which you send to cic

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
But I think there is no problem to you if I laugh .................. If you have than it's not my problem buddy.
If I am on your side than I do mails to higher authority to confurm, not making penic situtions on this forum and having timepass and doing nice talks.
I know it's very bad happened to you, may be you do don't submite all documents or do other mistake like in forms filling. Any thing can happen so I suggest you first you check your complete documnets and forms which you send to cic than come on conclusion(If you have the copy). May be they autoreply to all those applicants who have not qualify for immigration and send the same e-mails to them of caps reached.

i don't know who is doing panic here, and doing the time pass, anyway i dont have time or in the mood to enter useless discussion, just wait your letter of acceptance, im very happy for you...good luck

and by the way i did not receive any letter from CIC for the cap reached..just for your info.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
I know it is very difficult for you how much it's hurt you when got this mail but why you are waesting time here ????????? Do the action buddy

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
COOLIZIM said:
i don't know who is doing panic here, and doing the time pass, anyway i dont have time or in the mood to enter useless discussion, just wait your letter of acceptance, im very happy for you...good luck

and by the way i did not receive any letter from CIC for the cap reached..just for your info.
Ok than why you are saying that send mail to minister and all that???????

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Immigration Numbers May Soon Change
JULY, 2011

inShare

Earlier this month, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney launched a series of consultations with stakeholders and the public to discuss the issue of Canadian immigration levels.
The purpose of the consultations is to seek feedback on how many immigrants should be accepted into Canada each year and to determine a reasonable mix between economic, family class and protected persons (refugees). When determining the levels of immigration, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) takes into account input from provinces and territories, the capacity of the economy and communities to welcome newcomers, and current and future economic conditions.
CIC also considers its ability to process applications in a timely manner, which has increasingly become a problem as many Canadian immigration offices are experiencing large backlogs. There is currently a backlog of nearly 165,000 parental and grandparent sponsorship applications alone. The Montreal Gazette recently hinted in an article that the Government of Canada may stop accepting immigration applications altogether in an attempt to clear the massive backlogs.
“There’s an unlimited number of people who want to come to Canada,” said Mr. Kenney in the Gazette article. “We used to have hundreds of thousands of applications more than we could process, and it’s stupid and unfair to make people wait seven, eight, nine years for their application to be even looked at. That’s the rationale for limiting the number of new applications.”
In the last few years, Canada has limited the number of immigration applications being accepted. On June 24, 2011, CIC announced that a total of 10,000 applications would be accepted for the Federal Skilled Worker Program with a limit of 500 applications being accepted per eligible occupation. This is a 50% reduction from the number of applications accepted in the Federal Skilled Worker Program last year. It is important to note that new applications are being processed more quickly than those submitted prior to the first Ministerial changes in 2008. Applicants who submitted their Federal Skilled Worker applications prior to February 2008 may submit a new application if they qualify under the new instructions.
With so many applicants wanting to enter Canada as economic immigrants, CIC has suggested that this would be a good opportunity to set higher standards for their Federal Skilled Worker Program. Earlier this year, CIC also held consultations regarding the Federal Skilled Worker Program and suggested that the selection criteria should be changed, including raising the level of language proficiency needed to qualify for the program and favouring younger applicants.
Attorney David Cohen commented on the recent speculations, “We’re still unsure which immigration programs will be capped and at what levels. For individuals who are qualified now, I would encourage them to submit their immigration applications as soon as possible as they may not be able to do so in the near future.”
The consultation period is expected to last until fall. While CIC has not yet announced when any changes will be made, Canadavisa.com and CICNews.com will report on any changes to immigration programs as soon as they are revealed.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
COOLIZIM said:
Canadian Immigration Numbers May Soon Change
JULY, 2011

inShare

Earlier this month, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney launched a series of consultations with stakeholders and the public to discuss the issue of Canadian immigration levels.
The purpose of the consultations is to seek feedback on how many immigrants should be accepted into Canada each year and to determine a reasonable mix between economic, family class and protected persons (refugees). When determining the levels of immigration, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) takes into account input from provinces and territories, the capacity of the economy and communities to welcome newcomers, and current and future economic conditions.
CIC also considers its ability to process applications in a timely manner, which has increasingly become a problem as many Canadian immigration offices are experiencing large backlogs. There is currently a backlog of nearly 165,000 parental and grandparent sponsorship applications alone. The Montreal Gazette recently hinted in an article that the Government of Canada may stop accepting immigration applications altogether in an attempt to clear the massive backlogs.
“There's an unlimited number of people who want to come to Canada,” said Mr. Kenney in the Gazette article. “We used to have hundreds of thousands of applications more than we could process, and it's stupid and unfair to make people wait seven, eight, nine years for their application to be even looked at. That's the rationale for limiting the number of new applications.”
In the last few years, Canada has limited the number of immigration applications being accepted. On June 24, 2011, CIC announced that a total of 10,000 applications would be accepted for the Federal Skilled Worker Program with a limit of 500 applications being accepted per eligible occupation. This is a 50% reduction from the number of applications accepted in the Federal Skilled Worker Program last year. It is important to note that new applications are being processed more quickly than those submitted prior to the first Ministerial changes in 2008. Applicants who submitted their Federal Skilled Worker applications prior to February 2008 may submit a new application if they qualify under the new instructions.
With so many applicants wanting to enter Canada as economic immigrants, CIC has suggested that this would be a good opportunity to set higher standards for their Federal Skilled Worker Program. Earlier this year, CIC also held consultations regarding the Federal Skilled Worker Program and suggested that the selection criteria should be changed, including raising the level of language proficiency needed to qualify for the program and favouring younger applicants.
Attorney David Cohen commented on the recent speculations, “We're still unsure which immigration programs will be capped and at what levels. For individuals who are qualified now, I would encourage them to submit their immigration applications as soon as possible as they may not be able to do so in the near future.”
The consultation period is expected to last until fall. While CIC has not yet announced when any changes will be made, Canadavisa.com and CICNews.com will report on any changes to immigration programs as soon as they are revealed.
I don't get the point of minister. Can you plzzz explain to me ..........

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
gladiusraj said:

The immigration officers and cic are very responsible peoples and they know there responsibility very well. Application received is wirtten on site not open or reviewed ............... GOT IT so think what cic site is saying and than come on conclusion.
I suggest you if got mail like this please contact with higher authorities and first you chaeck your file which you send to cic

My friend Optimism is a good thing. I dont think there is anything left with CAP reaching thing. So if you want to leave this forum then do leave..
There is nothing telling the forum about this as i dont think anyone is concerned about it.

If someone is claiming about the emails then we should regard them for giving us information.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application

Westpoint,
Please could you update :
Application sent:29.08.11
Received:02.09.11
NOC 3112
VO: TA
With agent
Signed: d.Stephenson
Destination: vancouver

I am not sure about making the cap, but praying for...

Thanks!

Patricia1818 said:

Westpoint,
NOC 3112
With agent

Thanks!
Best of Luck Doc ! you are comfortably in . regards.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you lubob!

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Patricia1818 said:

Westpoint,
NOC 3112
With agent

Thanks!
It's gonna b fine!

Cim ;)

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..