Judicial review settlement offer

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
@Greeny786 @United Nations Hi guys I need some help, I noticed that you two have applied for judicial review on your own. I am trying to do it myself too so need some guidance. Since Its out of Canada application, I was wondering if a Canadian address is required for leave application. If you don't mind could you DM me your case number or any other case number where someone filled it on their own, so I can follow how they did everything? it would be a great help

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys,
We reached settlement offer with IRCC due to JR on May 22, 2024. Essentially they agreed to reopen the file and have an officer decide on the super visa applications of my parents. However, yesterday, only my mom's visa application file was reopened based on her file status. Can someone please share their thoughts on why my dad's application was not re-opened again? Also how long does it take for Abu Dhabi to re-open and decide on files

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,
We reached settlement offer with IRCC due to JR on May 22, 2024. Essentially they agreed to reopen the file and have an officer decide on the super visa applications of my parents. However, yesterday, only my mom's visa application file was reopened based on her file status. Can someone please share their thoughts on why my dad's application was not re-opened again? Also how long does it take for Abu Dhabi to re-open and decide on files
This thread is for JR for international students so no as question under visitors.