Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Respected Forum members i have a query regarding medical examination,as we have received our medical forms today.kindly suggest me which DMP we can consult in Lahore as our home station is multan,also tell the procedure to make an appointment and how much medical fee they charge?
waiting for your reply

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
can anyone upload these forms so i can match the forms that i have downloaded as i am confused about a couple of them.the forms are as under:-
1- New application for permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2- New Schedule A Background/Declaration form
3- New Additional family information form IMM5406
4- IMM5562E

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
can anyone upload these forms so i can match the forms that i have downloaded as i am confused about a couple of them.the forms are as under:-
1- New application for permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2- New Schedule A Background/Declaration form
3- New Additional family information form IMM5406
4- IMM5562E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

* Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
* Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 79 KB)
* Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 21 KB)

ADAN1

Jan 12, 2012
DEAR ALL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THAT
TODAY I GOT REPLY FROM CHC LONDON THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REFUSED DUE TO DUTIES MIS MATCH .WHY I DONT KNOW YESTERDAY I CHECKED MY STATUS WITH ECAS AND IT WAS WRITTEN DECISION MADE WITHOUT GETTING IN PROCESS I DONT KNOW WHY I EMAILED CHC LONDON THAT WHAT IS THIS THEY REPLY ME THAT WE REFUSED YOUR APPLICATION COZ UR DUTIES ARE NOT MATCHING WITH YOUR PROFESSION I AM A FINANCE MANAGER AND CURRENTLY IN LONDON ON THE BASE OF MY JOB WHY CHC WROTE YOUR DUTIES ARE NOT ACCORDING TO YOUR OCCUPATION REALLY I WANT TO LAUGH WTF IS THIS CHC LONDON IS PLAYING WITH APPLICANTS

CAN ANY BODY TELL WE STILL GOT THE RIGHT TO APPEAL OR NOT I EMAILED IMMIGRATION OFFICER THAT CALL ME TO EMBASSY AND TAKE MY INTERVIEW WHAT STUPID THIS THEYARE DOING I CALLED ONE OF MY FRIEND IN PAKISTAN AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE ALSO GOT REFUSAL AND I AM SEEING MANY ARE GETTING REFUSALS CHC LONDON SPEEDING UP PROCESS BY SENDING REFUSALS.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
Respected Forum members i have a query regarding medical examination,as we have received our medical forms today.kindly suggest me which DMP we can consult in Lahore as our home station is multan,also tell the procedure to make an appointment and how much medical fee they charge?
waiting for your reply
Fee: 4500 .

Lahore Arif Mahmood Siddiqui Hameed Latif Hospital,
14 Abu Bakr Block,
New Garden Town, Farozepur Road,

(92-42) 586 2623 / (92-42) 586 2718

(92-42) 583 7019 / (92-42) 583 7014 English / Punjabi / Urdu

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADAN1 said:
TODAY I GOT REPLY FROM CHC LONDON THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REFUSED DUE TO DUTIES MIS MATCH .WHY I DONT KNOW YESTERDAY I CHECKED MY STATUS WITH ECAS AND IT WAS WRITTEN DECISION MADE WITHOUT GETTING IN PROCESS I DONT KNOW WHY I EMAILED CHC LONDON THAT WHAT IS THIS THEY REPLY ME THAT WE REFUSED YOUR APPLICATION COZ UR DUTIES ARE NOT MATCHING WITH YOUR PROFESSION I AM A FINANCE MANAGER AND CURRENTLY IN LONDON ON THE BASE OF MY JOB WHY CHC WROTE YOUR DUTIES ARE NOT ACCORDING TO YOUR OCCUPATION REALLY I WANT TO LAUGH WTF IS THIS CHC LONDON IS PLAYING WITH APPLICANTS

CAN ANY BODY TELL WE STILL GOT THE RIGHT TO APPEAL OR NOT I EMAILED IMMIGRATION OFFICER THAT CALL ME TO EMBASSY AND TAKE MY INTERVIEW WHAT STUPID THIS THEYARE DOING I CALLED ONE OF MY FRIEND IN PAKISTAN AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE ALSO GOT REFUSAL AND I AM SEEING MANY ARE GETTING REFUSALS CHC LONDON SPEEDING UP PROCESS BY SENDING REFUSALS.
:( :( :( :(

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Fee: 4500 .

Lahore Arif Mahmood Siddiqui Hameed Latif Hospital,
14 Abu Bakr Block,
New Garden Town, Farozepur Road,

(92-42) 586 2623 / (92-42) 586 2718

(92-42) 583 7019 / (92-42) 583 7014 English / Punjabi / Urdu
Starali if you remember Pk_canada warned not to go to DR. Arif siddiqui.

I would urge people to read last posts of member PK_canada. Thanks

Check this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.27705.html

pk_canada said:
hello everyone. i am posting for the very first time in this forum. i am a regular reader of this forum thought never joined. my wife and i went through medicals some days ago. the dmp we selected was dr. arif siddiqui from lahore and a strange incidence took place. we two were checked separately for physical exam in the doctors office. my wife went inside first and came out embarrassed. she later told me that even though a lady was also in the office and giving all the instructions, the doctor was checking her himself. during which, he made her pull up her clothes both from the front side as well as back side to check for breathing thru his stethoscope. the doctor also applied his stethoscope on the inner side of her breasts beneath her top undergarment during which half of the same were visible for around 10 seconds or something. we are very upset about it but the doctor told us it was usual procedure. can someone confirm is it a usual procedure? has someone gone to dr. arif siddiqui in lahore for medical exams?

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Hi all. Today my ecas shows the line 'We reviewed your application and started processing on 17 February'. I had been 'in process with RBVO' stage since 19 April 2011. With so many rejections that have loomed up recently, I have not even enjoyed getting the magic line. The joy seems to have gone out of it. In fact, i am in a cold sweat about it. Let's see how it pans out.
Beckett

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
Hi all. Today my ecas shows the line 'We reviewed your application and started processing on 17 February'. I had been 'in process with RBVO' stage since 19 April 2011. With so many rejections that have loomed up recently, I have not even enjoyed getting the magic line. The joy seems to have gone out of it. In fact, i am in a cold sweat about it. Let's see how it pans out.
Beckett
Hi beckett!

Keep your hopes high and alive. If you had done everything perfectly and according to their requirements inShaallah you will get good news. Don't worry dear and stay positive. Good luck to you.. :)

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
cocknbull said:
Hi beckett!

Keep your hopes high and alive. If you had done everything perfectly and according to their requirements inShaallah you will get good news. Don't worry dear and stay positive. Good luck to you.. :)
Hey thanks. Well, my papers are all in order. But you never know with these guys, do you. Keep my fingers crossed!!

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beckett said:
Hey thanks. Well, my papers are all in order. But you never know with these guys, do you. Keep my fingers crossed!!
InshaAllah you will get positive news dear. Don't worry and pray. I hope you would have mentioned correct job duties on your experience letter as per HRSDC website for your NOC. Thanks

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
ADAN1 said:

It's unfair. They have to explain the details and give you the chance to talk to them!

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
sibbi said:
Dear staralihaider
Congragulation for getting medical request. Have u observed any address disappearence in e-case before getting medical.
Hi Sibbi, I'am same NOC code with yours. Would you mind telling me if we need a doctorate degree?

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
sibbi said:
Dear Tripple H
How are you. I have the same NOC 4121 and as per my e-case status processing started on 5.1.2012, after a long wait of 26 months and still no update. My friend who has also same NOC applied in May 2010 but his case is still RBVO. So you are lucky one. Have u received medical or documents update request after change in e-case status. Have u also applied from Pakistan.
Regards
Hi Sibbi,
Sorry for late reply, I read this message today.
Relating to your question, the answer is "not yet". It's something abnormal, although my case changed to IP with date (before that RBVO, not IP with RBVO) , no docs update request, no any request from VO until now.
I' am Singapore VO.
Regards,

tripleH

Jul 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
mhmlhr said:
bcoz my experince letter was mentioning me as lecturer not specified duties like classes details which i was taking and didn mention my labortory work.
So, in my opinion, you should reclaim. With a more detail letter.
Hope anything will be alright!