Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I find this reply a bit rude and unfair! by the way what exactly are these so called priorities they've mentioned about??

& thanks for the update Ali, much appreciated.

staralihaider said:
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
Dear today i received a letter from London immigration and medical service, in which they allot me a new file number.
some contents are as unde :-
This refer to your application for permanent residence in danaca which was recently received at this office, we hve ceated a file with the file number pasted above, this file number is different from that one assinged to you by the case processing center in sydney. you must quote the new file numbr in any future correspondance.
before your application can be placed in processing, a futher determination will be made as to whether or not you are elegible. if your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you the reason asl as refund.
processin time:- on average 12 months to process at this office.

on cic we site the status are as under :-

My status also changed with " In process" AlhamdiliAllah on dated 01-03-2011

when clicking on in process it shows

We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Now wht is this ??? is my case is restart again for elegibility ????or is this normal steps ??

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moosa said:
Dear today i received a letter from London immigration and medical service, in which they allot me a new file number.
This refer to your application for permanent residence in danaca which was recently received at this office, we hve ceated a file with the file number pasted above, this file number is different from that one assinged to you by the case processing center in sydney. you must quote the new file numbr in any future correspondance.
before your application can be placed in processing, a futher determination will be made as to whether or not you are elegible. if your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you the reason asl as refund.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Now wht is this ??? is my case is restart again for elegibility ????or is this normal steps ??
Normal

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Guys you have to look at this reply with a deeper perspective. I may be wrong but what I get from this is that they have to admit a certain number of FSW applicants in 2011 and at the same time they have a huge inventory of pending applications from 2009 as well as pre 2009 applicants which naturally and logically should be given priority over 2010 applicants. So, if I am not wrong, they have put applications from pre 2010 applicants on high priority which seems logical and fair. When pre 2010 inventory gets cleared, they'll turn to post 2010 applicants. This is purely my personal observation, hence may not be 100% correct. Seniors are encouraged to clear any doubts and come up with their own expert opinions! Best Wishes to all!

staralihaider said:

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mossa, when did London recieve your full app?

Moosa said:

alizafar

Aug 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-06-2010 (DOC SENT)
AOR Received.
08-08-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
This one is sad update. Looks like They have said no to us for 2011. And we can hope for our cases to start in 2012

staralihaider said:

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011.

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Take a look at page 27 of the statistics.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/facts2009.pdf
From 2000 to 2009 they have gradually reduced the quota for Pakistan from 14,000 to 6,000.
There are no official figure of backlog of applicants at Islamabad office but for FSW its about 15,000 applications so I think we are long way down if they decide to process Pre-fast track applicants first.
Regards
Salman

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alizafar said:
This one is sad update. Looks like They have said no to us for 2011. And we can hope for our cases to start in 2012
i think they will give high priority only for after 26 june 2010 applicants (29 occupations)

:) Always pray :)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paper file sent to PPS File B'FD TO: PCL ON 15-11-2010

Age points 10

All the results are showing 0

same caipnotes which i got in Nov 2010. Only B'FD date is change.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They mention in caipsnotes.
date of birth
file name CIO and also second AOR file name.
Full documents received day date.
Second AOR date.
PSDEC 0
SELDEC 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0
Age 10
Applicant full address
cell no and home number.
Client ID.
Paper file sent to PPS BF'D TO: PCL ON 15-11-2010
View scanned Documents N
They rupeat BFD date and file no and name address Again ON EVERY PAGE.
Medical:
Immigration Fee Paid 1100$
NOC 4131
London visa office taking over processing of pakistan permanent resident applicants as of April 1. 2010. electronic transfer of c50 psdec files (i.e where no physical file exists yet) from ISBAD to LDN bulk made on 27/jul/2010.

File cahnged from CIO file B******** to B*******

Application pacakage received on 00 may 2010

Reference No B*******
Applicantion first Received CIO date jan 2010.

Fee Paid on This Date 00/00/000
case time immigrant.
Medical assessments for entire family (y/n)? y

Language 0
education 0
medical dec 0
final dec 0
Height 160 Verification 3
eye colour 3 Verification 3
Validity: 20- 08-2014
Official language :4
Education code :4
Total schooling 16
Proceed with in medical validity ? Y/N : Y
Family status code : 2
IMM1017- Medical Instructions issued 10-08-2010

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
They mention in caipsnotes.
date of birth
file name CIO and also second AOR file name.
Full documents received day date.
Second AOR date.
PSDEC 0
SELDEC 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0
Age 10
Applicant full address
cell no and home number.
Client ID.
Paper file sent to PPS BF'D TO: PCL ON 15-11-2010
View scanned Documents N
They rupeat BFD date and file no and name address Again ON EVERY PAGE.
Medical:
Immigration Fee Paid 1100$
NOC 4131
London visa office taking over processing of pakistan permanent resident applicants as of April 1. 2010. electronic transfer of c50 psdec files (i.e where no physical file exists yet) from ISBAD to LDN bulk made on 27/jul/2010.

File cahnged from CIO file B******** to B*******

Application pacakage received on 00 may 2010

Reference No B*******
Applicantion first Received CIO date jan 2010.

Fee Paid on This Date 00/00/000
case time immigrant.
Medical assessments for entire family (y/n)? y

Language 0
education 0
medical dec 0
final dec 0
Height 160 Verification 3
eye colour 3 Verification 3
Validity: 20- 08-2014
Official language :4
Education code :4
Total schooling 16
Proceed with in medical validity ? Y/N : Y
Family status code : 2
IMM1017- Medical Instructions issued 10-08-2010
@ali

buddy all your medical assessments are "y" and Proceed within medical validity is "y" and Medical instructions issed 10-08-2010

this shows that ur medical papers are under process and also medical instructions are issued on 10-08-2010 from Visa officer....i think your medical are under process and hopfully u will get them in coming month maximum

best wishes

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
@ ali

buddy all your medical assessments are "y" and Proceed within medical validity is "y" and Medical instructions issed 10-08-2010

this shows that ur medical papers are under process and also medical instructions are issued on 10-08-2010 from Visa officer....i think your medical are under process and hopfully u will get them in coming month maximum

best wishes
InshAllah