+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

ellern79

Jul 20, 2011
Is this agency genuine? Does anyone have experience with this agency? They said that they will charge $850 for the pre-registration and the rest of the fees will be shouldered by the employer. Thank you.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Give us the complete name and address of the agency.

ellern79

Jul 20, 2011
Address: 120 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 1100 Toronto, ON, M4P 1E2 Canada Direct Line #: 1(416)840-5523 Front Desk Tel#: 1(416)322-2881 Fax: 1(647)477-2066 Email: info@joinallied.com.

Hope they are genuine.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ALLIED EMPLOYMENT AGENCY and JOIN ALLIED are two completely different companies.

ALLIED EMPLOYMENT AGENCY is a real company doing business in Canada. If you were dealing with them - they would NOT be asking for a pre-registration fee.

JOIN ALLIED looks like a scam. I definitely would not pay them $850.

ellern79

Jul 20, 2011
The website address posted above is the joinallied agency that I am referring. The $850 pre-registration is for the Canadian Board of Registered Nursing...this is a prerequisite for foreign contract worker who wish to work as RN. If you'll click the website, the name of the agency is allied employment agency. What do you think about that? Do you know of other agencies that don't ask anything from the applicant and is willing to find an employer to process the application via arranged employment? Hoping for your suggestion(s).

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I don't know much about agencies and how they work. I just know that a prospective employee shouldn't be paying anything when looking for work. Look at the contract (with the agency), what they're going to do for you.

ellern79 said:
The website address posted above is the joinallied agency that I am referring. The $850 pre-registration is for the Canadian Board of Registered Nursing...this is a prerequisite for foreign contract worker who wish to work as RN. If you'll click the website, the name of the agency is allied employment agency. What do you think about that? Do you know of other agencies that don't ask anything from the applicant and is willing to find an employer to process the application via arranged employment? Hoping for your suggestion(s).

ellern79

Jul 20, 2011
I think applicants right now should shell out some cash if you really want to materialize your dreams. Nothing is for free nowadays. You'll even spend more if you will apply as immigrant.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are these funds for RN Board examinations? Be careful. Also, find out who they work with. They say they work with CSIC registered immigration consultants. CSIC is NO longer the regulator of Canadian immigration consultants. ICCRC is. If you are paying a fee for any immigration services you must be contracted with a lawyer, Quebec notary public, Ontario paralegal or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant who is a member of the Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada.

http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/membershipList2.cfm

annarn

Sep 28, 2011
I did not pay 850 for Pr-registration Assistance since I have may Eligibility to Write the exam before i contact them, I passed the 2nd interview from their employer and signed the contract in Ottawa and now they start processing the my Job Offer to Human Resources in Canada, according to our agreement they will charge the Hospital for a placement fee base on Immigration rules, plane ticket (from K.S.A. to Canada), accommodation and other expenses as well, as long us no money involved I can guarantee them hehe....one question....where is Ottawa???

bijua

Oct 17, 2011
annarn said:
I did not pay 850 for Pr-registration Assistance since I have may Eligibility to Write the exam before i contact them, I passed the 2nd interview from their employer and signed the contract in Ottawa and now they start processing the my Job Offer to Human Resources in Canada, according to our agreement they will charge the Hospital for a placement fee base on Immigration rules, plane ticket (from K.S.A. to Canada), accommodation and other expenses as well, as long us no money involved I can guarantee them hehe....one question....where is Ottawa???
congratulations to you annarn, i am also here in ksa and wishing to gain employment to canada thru join allied but I have a questions for you - how did you find joinallied? did you know anyone who successfully arrived in canada thru joinallied? how is your contract going as of now? did you really not paid them any amount to get you an employer? I'd really appreciate it if you would reply...Thank you!

annarn

Sep 28, 2011
It was introduced to me by my friend in Canada assisted by JoinAllied. As of now I'm in the process of working visa here in Riyadh K.S.A., according to Canadian Consulate the processing time will take 4 months, (cross my finger) base in our Employee and Employer agreement all expenses will be shoulder by the employer including the airfare, my employer also agreed pay the placement fee to JoinAllied.

Judith19

Nov 29, 2011
Ummm sound deceiving, my question is....do they have a license, existing office, how long in the business?.... I ask my sister in Toronto to make a surprise visit in their office , I will let you know people if they are really existing...

rn_mhay

Apr 1, 2012
is there any one out there that can tell testimony about join allied,i mean any succesful applicant,,i want to try also this agency but im still in doubt..hope anyone can help me..