+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

Judith19

Nov 29, 2011
My sister visited their office in Toronto and spoke to the Manager and it seems like they are okay, one of my cousin started her application to them and now she is in the process of Pre-registration in the College of Nurses of Ontario, I will let you know guys what will happen....

merangelb23

Apr 1, 2012
rn_mhay said:
is there any one out there that can tell testimony about join allied,i mean any succesful applicant,,i want to try also this agency but im still in doubt..hope anyone can help me..
hi rn_mhay.. i saw your posts im also working here in KSA as staff nurse.. can we share phone numbers or email address.. here's my email bmerangel@yahoo.com.ph

hydzissly

Apr 25, 2012
annarn said:
It was introduced to me by my friend in Canada assisted by JoinAllied. As of now I'm in the process of working visa here in Riyadh K.S.A., according to Canadian Consulate the processing time will take 4 months, (cross my finger) base in our Employee and Employer agreement all expenses will be shoulder by the employer including the airfare, my employer also agreed pay the placement fee to JoinAllied.
Hi annarn, i would like to know hows your application now?
because i only knew this agency in internet so I'm not really sure if this is genuine. I'm really keen to know more about this agency and your reply will be appreciated. :)

faye_84

Apr 26, 2012
Hi there! Anyone who can tell me the latest update of your application in joinallied? I'm still in doubt whether to avail of their services or not. Anyone knows how to arrange our own CRNE registration even we are outside canada? Thank u.

em1971

Jun 23, 2012
anarn:how u know ur eligible and how u get interview to the employer without paying the preregistration? Hope u can help me im alo here in KSA riyadh.

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
My friend's cousins applied in this agency, they are now in Toronto, Canada. I also call Cesar Acuna over the phone and told me about the processing and the fees to be collected. I think this is a legitimate agency because we ask our friend's relative there if the present office is existing. They told us it is existing.

But if you guys have any other updates please keep us posted regarding Joinallied Agency.... Now my friend and I are planning to submit our requirements to them next month but I'm still open for any other concerns or updates regarding this agency.

monsieur

Feb 7, 2012
Hi Guys,

I want to hear more testimonials for those successful applicants and the timeline of their application at CNO.

Please update us.

Thanks.

isermae

Jun 15, 2012
Marko said:
My friend's cousins applied in this agency, they are now in Toronto, Canada. I also call Cesar Acuna over the phone and told me about the processing and the fees to be collected. I think this is a legitimate agency because we ask our friend's relative there if the present office is existing. They told us it is existing.

But if you guys have any other updates please keep us posted regarding Joinallied Agency.... Now my friend and I are planning to submit our requirements to them next month but I'm still open for any other concerns or updates regarding this agency.
hi marko.. im about to start my application maybe mid of July.. i just want make sure that join allied is not a scam. can you tell me more about the process? i hope you could reply to this simple message. thank you.

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
I didn't applied yet, but the process depends on what package you are qualified. You can email them they will reply back.(joinallied@rogers.com; info@joinallied.com)

This is the reply i got from them "You need to sign first the Pre-registration Agreement, then send us the scanned copy along with your first payment CD$350 to process your Confirmation of Registration to the College of Registered Nurses of Ontario.

Please note: The Pre-registration Assistance fee is not a placement fee, this is to pay our services and to help us for mailing expenses (FEDEX, UPS or Registered Mail) for the documents to be forwarded to you from the College of Registered Nurses to speed up the process of your application.

Canadian $ 350 - Payable upon signing the Client Agreement with Allied's services.
Canadian $ 500 - Due before you receive the Pre-registration documents from The College of Registered Nurses Authority approximately one month from the date of signing the client agreement.

I just heard it from my friend..That some of her cousins applied to this agency... I will confirm it to her about their application and the process... Even I want to make sure this is legitimate.

isermae

Jun 15, 2012
Marko said:
I didn't applied yet, but the process depends on what package you are qualified. You can email them they will reply back.(joinallied @ rogers.com; info @ joinallied.com)

This is the reply i got from them "You need to sign first the Pre-registration Agreement, then send us the scanned copy along with your first payment CD$350 to process your Confirmation of Registration to the College of Registered Nurses of Ontario.

Please note: The Pre-registration Assistance fee is not a placement fee, this is to pay our services and to help us for mailing expenses (FEDEX, UPS or Registered Mail) for the documents to be forwarded to you from the College of Registered Nurses to speed up the process of your application.

Canadian $ 350 - Payable upon signing the Client Agreement with Allied's services.
Canadian $ 500 - Due before you receive the Pre-registration documents from The College of Registered Nurses Authority approximately one month from the date of signing the client agreement.

I just heard it from my friend..That some of her cousins applied to this agency... I will confirm it to her about their application and the process... Even I want to make sure this is legitimate.

hi.. is it ok if we keep in touch? here's my email add: isermae_0407@yahoo.com.. let's talk about this matter. thank you.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am coming into this discussion late in the game, but I am trying to figure out what the advantage is to go through this company? Can't nurses apply DIRECTLY to the College?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you have not checked online, you may want to see what the College has published on their website. http://www.cno.org/en/become-a-nurse/new-applicants/international/ Each Province will have their own College of Nursing.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
I also applied in joinallied just recently. What I did, I requested the CNO to send me an application package ahead of time because when you ask the agency to do it, it will take you 3-4 weeks to get it but if you applied by yourself, the CNO will send it to you if you want in thru email after 2 days. I don't know how long if by post mail. I will send my application to CNO next week. Also according to Mr. Cesar Acuna, it will take 20-22 weeks before the college will inform you of the result.