+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

join allied

monsieur

Feb 7, 2012
Hi lenjoy03,

It's great. Are you a nurse in the Philippines or abroad? Do you have any masteral degree? Did you pay joinallied for the preregistraion which is CAD$850.00

I have plan to lodge too.

Kindly please update us on your application.

Good luck.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
monsieur said:
Hi lenjoy03,

It's great. Are you a nurse in the Philippines or abroad? Do you have any masteral degree? Did you pay joinallied for the preregistraion which is CAD$850.00

I have plan to lodge too.

Kindly please update us on your application.

Good luck.
I'm currently working here in Riyadh. I don't have an MA which is one of my concern why I'm hesitant to apply before. After reading some of the post in the CNO registration forum, some of them received their eligibility without MA and I asked Mr. Acuna if there are applicants who were granted the eligibility to take the exam even without MA. He said that if you have 3-5 yrs work experience, it is posible so I wen thru it. I did pay 850 cad dollars.

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
lenjoy03 said:
I'm currently working here in Riyadh. I don't have an MA which is one of my concern why I'm hesitant to apply before. After reading some of the post in the CNO registration forum, some of them received their eligibility without MA and I asked Mr. Acuna if there are applicants who were granted the eligibility to take the exam even without MA. He said that if you have 3-5 yrs work experience, it is posible so I wen thru it. I did pay 850 cad dollars.
Hi lenjoy03! how did you found this joinallied agency? Do you know someone who already went to Toronto, with the help of this agency? I'm planning to apply soon, I just want to make sure this is real.

Looking forward for your feedback. :)

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
Marko said:
Hi lenjoy03! how did you found this joinallied agency? Do you know someone who already went to Toronto, with the help of this agency? I'm planning to apply soon, I just want to make sure this is real.

Looking forward for your feedback. :)
my housemate recommended it to me. She has a friend working in ER that know someone who was deployed by this agency. This same person recommended the agency to her. Though there's not enough feedback regarding this agency, it's worth to try. I was able to talk to one of the forumer here and said that her visa is still on process. So it's a risk but i hope it's worth it.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
More discussion about a similar topic in the following link = worth reading. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/badly-needs-help-t106262.0.html Two companies, very similar names. Be diligent in checking everything out before you make any investment. Paying for an AEO, which is usually fake, will still not get you to your goal. There are a lot of wary people posting on this topic and I have not read anything in these threads that would convince me to "take a chance".
I just checked the company website and in particular went to their job offers. The postings are dated 2010! There are spelling errors and poor grammar throughout the site. What does it sound like to you?

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
Yes I did read that topic before I applied to Joinallied and I understand regarding the sound alike name of two company. I browsed on forums for many days just to end up with few information and feedback. I do rely on my friend and someone who is working here in Saudi also. Thank you for the suggestions though. I'm not encouraging or convincing anyone to apply I'm just sharing my experience since the topic of this thread is about the said agency. I've read also in their website regarding job posting before. Let's say for example I applied on one of the agency in the Philippines and the job posting in that agency's website was 2 yrs ago. So does it mean that the job offer they are giving is fake? This is a renown agency. And also I met one of the CEO who is also a Filipino working on one of the agency deploying nurses in Nova Scotia. The thing is in this company you will be the one to pay for your Arrange employment which is way expensive. Their website was not also updated but they are deploying not only nurses but other field as well. Judging the credibility with just what you see is really something.
I'm not a consultancy as I mentioned before. In joinallied, please read the website again, we are not paying for the AEO. Sorry to post my experience as it may bother some of you. Don't worry, I'll keep my experience to myself from now on. I just didn't know that the approach of SOME seniors are the same as the people in Allnurses forum.

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
lenjoy03 said:
Yes I did read that topic before I applied to Joinallied and I understand regarding the sound alike name of two company. I browsed on forums for many days just to end up with few information and feedback. I do rely on my friend and someone who is working here in Saudi also. Thank you for the suggestions though. I'm not encouraging or convincing anyone to apply I'm just sharing my experience since the topic of this thread is about the said agency. I've read also in their website regarding job posting before. Let's say for example I applied on one of the agency in the Philippines and the job posting in that agency's website was 2 yrs ago. So does it mean that the job offer they are giving is fake? This is a renown agency. And also I met one of the CEO who is also a Filipino working on one of the agency deploying nurses in Nova Scotia. The thing is in this company you will be the one to pay for your Arrange employment which is way expensive. Their website was not also updated but they are deploying not only nurses but other field as well. Judging the credibility with just what you see is really something.
I'm not a consultancy as I mentioned before. In joinallied, please read the website again, we are not paying for the AEO. Sorry to post my experience as it may bother some of you. Don't worry, I'll keep my experience to myself from now on. I just didn't know that the approach of SOME seniors are the same as the people in Allnurses forum.
Everyone is entitled for his opinion but not his own facts. We greatly appreciate your effort lenjoy03 to inform us regarding your application process in the said agency. All hopeful nurses are here to know the updates and I am one of them. Please keep us posted. :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I hope I haven't upset people here. My intention has always been to help. I am a retired nurse and have nothing to gain or lose on this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope all will find a secure route to their goals.

akora1234

Jul 10, 2012
[hello ana rn, are you in canada already?how long is the entire processing for working visa under allied agency?most of my friends here in Dubai are interested and willing to pay .. do u know someone already there?

tinx

Aug 1, 2012
Hi lenjoy and annrn! I would like to ask about the progress of your application in Ontario?

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
tinx said:
Hi lenjoy and annrn! I would like to ask about the progress of your application in Ontario?
My assessment is still on process. The joinallied are the one following it up because they are my representative and my documentsnare address to them.

Marko

Jun 28, 2012
lenjoy03 said:
My assessment is still on process. The joinallied are the one following it up because they are my representative and my documentsnare address to them.
Hi lenjoy! nice to hear from you again! :) When did you start to apply in Join allied? and how long did you get the reply of the Confirmation of Registration from College of Registered Nurses of Ontario??.... Looking forward for your feedback. :)

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
Marko said:
Hi lenjoy! nice to hear from you again! :) When did you start to apply in Join allied? and how long did you get the reply of the Confirmation of Registration from College of Registered Nurses of Ontario??.... Looking forward for your feedback. :)
Confirmation of registration received 2 wks after I paid my assessment fee. I applied in JoinAllied may last June i think.

katrine

Jul 13, 2012
hi marco im planning to apply also in joinallied ,can i get your email add or fb account ,i wanna ask more about this agency. this is my ym account... shielakatrinemacaraeg@yahoo.com....thanks:)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Join Allied may be a bona fide recruitment company but they are NOT immigration consultants NOR are they authorized to provide immigration advice for a fee. And it is illegal in Canada to pay any company to find you a job. I don't care if you met the CEO and the Board of Directors. If they are charging the job seeker money to find them a job, it's an illegal practice. If they are making applicants pay for immigration legal advice and they do not have an Authorized Representative (authorized by the provincial Law Societies or the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) they are breaking the law.