Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
You should get it today or beginning of next week.

You can't choose in person or virtual, it is totally on officer scheduling
Oh interesting! I hope it's virtual so I don't have to take time off work lol

• Haha
Reactions: MMSR

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Been a while since checking in, we had additional info request due to a passport gap and wonder if that’s delaying anything.

Is there an email or number we can call to reach out if we sent the right info? It still says “your next steps: send us additional information” on my account even if we sent the info in right away. Kind of brushed it off that it’s still there but our application has moved on since then so wonder if we just have to wait. Will try reaching out to confirm.

Type: Online application
Application: 1 Adult
Total days of physical presence: 1425
Application sent: Jan 24, 2024
Delivered: Jan 24, 2024
AOR: Feb 1, 2024
Additional info requested and sent: Feb 1, 2024
Citizenship Test Request: March 11, 2024
Citizenship Test Completed: March 23, 2024
Citizenship Test updated in Portal as Completed:
March 26, 2024
LPP: April 23, 2024
Sheet is updated.

When was your Background completed?

Since your LPP is completed, this means they ACK your passport GAP

but you can call them and confirm if they need anything else

IRCC phone number and options:
1-888-242-2100
After your enter your UCI
Press 1 to confirm UCI
Press 3
Press 4
Press 1
Press 0

DeeMackDee

Jan 28, 2024
I applied beginning of Jan 2024 and after having to do fingerprints end Feb, then scan of total passport end Apr, today was requested for a copy of my valid provincial ID. It is now 5 months and counting .....

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
I applied beginning of Jan 2024 and after having to do fingerprints end Feb, then scan of total passport end Apr, today was requested for a copy of my valid provincial ID. It is now 5 months and counting .....
Had you not attached with the application?

simran@

May 5, 2018
Hi guys , can anyone please help me to understand this email , i got following email but not AOR yet , is it a glitch , i checked spam folders as well there is no other email , when i can expect AOR to come ,

Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on May 24, 2024 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys , can anyone please help me to understand this email , i got following email but not AOR yet , is it a glitch , i checked spam folders as well there is no other email , when i can expect AOR to come ,

Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on May 24, 2024 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
You can call IRCC and get this "your application number;"

Once you have it, you can create a tracker account

Reactions: simran@ and nmdemp

beyonder

Jun 13, 2024
Quick question guys, I don't have last name on my original passport and everything goes in the given name. What should I write for citizenship certificate as the first and last name?
greatly appreciate any help.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Is anyone else waiting for the Ceremony? All has been completed since May 10th.. Still waiting for the ceremony to be in progress.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I understand many are lucky to have things coming to an end in 3 months or so.. Happy for you guys !!!

Pinging !!! Feb 1st or 2nd week AOR and still no Progress members.

My test was cleared on April 17th, Stuck at criminality (BG) since Feb 22nd and as per the latest GCMS notes as well its still the same.
I have never received a request for Fingerprints nor any other documents. How many of you are still waiting for your Criminality\Security ?

I do not have any history of Travel or anything which would take this long. This unknown state is so frustrating...

If we raise a Web form, how long would it take for a response ?

Sub activities as per GCMS notes..

Type : CIT RCMP Screening
Assigned to : RC-8090
Assigned by : HM21853

CPC Sydney

As per IRCC Call center, FingerPrints were not requested and i should not send unless i am asked for it.

ishankp

Apr 14, 2024
I understand many are lucky to have things coming to an end in 3 months or so.. Happy for you guys !!!

My test was cleared on April 17th, Stuck at criminality (BG) since Feb 22nd and as per the latest GCMS notes as well its still the same.
I have never received a request for Fingerprints nor any other documents. How many of you are still waiting for your Criminality\Security ?

I do not have any history of Travel or anything which would take this long. This unknown state is so frustrating...

CPC Sydney

As per IRCC Call center, FingerPrints were not requested and i should not send unless i am asked for it.
I am in a similar situation. Background check and finger prints completed on 12th April. No updated after that. Waiting on LPP.

OutOfScar

May 22, 2024

CPC Sydney

I am still waiting, I also asked IRCC and all they said was everything is in order. I asked why are they not sending the request if they need fps to clear background and he said he doesn't know and I should try after the 8 month wait period again