+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Everything was marked as completed on April 20th and i received the portal email this morning
Everything was completed for me on 17th april, more than a week now but no mail, I even called up IRCC, they said all stages are done. I don't know when it'll come

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yeah I hope so too! But is the tracker reliable? I mean all the stages show as completed, so is it actually done?
Hopefully, yours will arrive soon. When this thread started, I thought you would be the first one get RFV/PPR as your MEP was in just 6 days iirc.

Tracker is not very reliable, but it is closest thing to reliability right now. I don't fully understand the point of creating so many broken tracking systems, maybe IRCC will improve them over the time.

Reactions: juhi2020

ssi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2023
Hi, I received the PR portal credentials today. My wife's name is firstname lastname1 lastname2. But, its only displaying firstname lastname1. lastname2 is missing in the pr confirmation portal. can someone pls help me as to what i should do next?

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hopefully, yours will arrive soon. When this thread started, I thought you would be the first one get RFV/PPR as your MEP was in just 6 days iirc.

Tracker is not very reliable, but it is closest thing to reliability right now. I don't fully understand the point of creating so many broken tracking systems, maybe IRCC will improve them over the time.
Yeah it's weird looking at everything completed but still no progress, glad you got yours!! :)

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
So its official I am currently on implied status (BOWP pending) No updates on the IRCC application tracker or on my BOWP :( My eligibility is still under review.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
So its official I am currently on implied status (BOWP pending) No updates on the IRCC application tracker or on my BOWP :( My eligibility is still under review.
Tough spot to be in. I hope your BOWP and PR gets approved fast. Every TRV should get an automatic extension after R10 pass imo. It makes no sense for someone to manually approve it.

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Tough spot to be in. I hope your BOWP and PR gets approved fast. Every TRV should get an automatic extension after R10 pass imo. It makes no sense for someone to manually approve it.
exactly, they already have my wp details, and my pr application details not sure what other extra information they would need to just print a document with the same criteria.