+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Your mean is If the PAL is not issued to Inlanders, they will not be passed with eligibility?
I said many of them get it but not all and anyways inlanders here have been calling and checking with ircc or thru gcms notes if they have passed eligibility but none of the oinp nominees i know have passed it lately

Reactions: J20190911

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I said many of them get it but not all and anyways inlanders here have been calling and checking with ircc or thru gcms notes if they have passed eligibility but none of the oinp nominees i know have passed it lately
What is wrong with OINP applicants? What about MPNP, SINP, BC PNP?

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I have seen all others like just yesterday AINP and before too SINP BC PNP etc getting PAL but not OINP ,I also don’t know what’s going on
This is not good for OINP applicants. I don't know why they do like that. We guys are still waiting to get our AOR. AR- August 2020.

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Feb 05 web form with upfront medical still waiting for pass

Reactions: Evodia.D

Dragonsoul

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
please find below details

From September 17, 2020 to March 10, 2021, provincial and territorial jurisdictions may request that paper-based Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications be placed on hold in cases where an applicant has experienced a job loss in Canada as a result of the pandemic, and their application was received prior to March 18, 2020. The processing of these applications will be put on hold until September 10, 2021, until the province or territory confirms that it continues to support the nomination, or until a new job offer is received along with a confirmation from the province or territory, whichever comes first.

This processing pause also applies to applicants nominated in a provincial or territorial business, entrepreneur, or self-employed stream. For these streams, the province or territory will issue a confirmation that the nomination on file is maintained or issue a new nomination.
Did you received an email from the Province and also from the IRCC saying clearly that your application is on hold now? Have they contacted you with additional instructions on what to do?

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Did you received an email from the Province and also from the IRCC saying clearly that your application is on hold now? Have they contacted you with additional instructions on what to do?
They hold only if job offer employer notify to province mean we r taking back job offer from employee then province will notify to ircc that applicant have no more job offer then your application is on hold and ircc will notify you and give you time to provide us new job offer

Reactions: Dragonsoul

sky4266

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
What if I can't Find my application on ECAS tool, although I have already received the AOR and also have linked my application with GC Key.
Any Suggestions?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
What if I can't Find my application on ECAS tool, although I have already received the AOR and also have linked my application with GC Key.
Any Suggestions?
It takes few days to show on ECAS. ECAS is updated once a day. If you have received your AoR since more than a week, then I think you should check your data that you enter in ECAS system. Try UCI, if using application number, dont forget the EP in the front. Double check your date of birth format. Your last name including any spaces etc, should match 100% with their database.