Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Thanks for update
Ya .... but to me actually they only gave AOR / MR / SA .....no biometrics yet and havent asked for the PCC for Singapore wondering whats the reason ...
Any howz can wait only
no medical check, no biometrics request for me. Need to wait and see...

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Will come quickly ....One more question ....Does PCC request is displayed in ECAS as well that - they asked for PCC ....Coz for me it only shows that they asked for Medicals
Can't properly answer your question. I didn't check at that time what ecas says. I submitted pcc thru web form and only after that I linked my application to my account. Now I can only see in detailed status that application is in progress and we will inform you when we need... etc.

And this is what exactly ecas is telling me right now:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I have already provided pcc that was requested on Feb 28th.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Can't properly answer your question. I didn't check at that time what ecas says. I submitted pcc thru web form and only after that I linked my application to my account. Now I can only see in detailed status that application is in progress and we will inform you when we need... etc.

And this is what exactly ecas is telling me right now:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I have already provided pcc that was requested on Feb 28th.
Ok Ok .....My PA Account says this.....

1. We received PA Name application for permanent residence on January 7, 2019.
  2. We sent PA Name medical instructions on February 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I haven't attached my Application to GIC Account .

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Ok Ok .....My PA Account says this.....

1. We received PA Name application for permanent residence on January 7, 2019.
  2. We sent PA Name medical instructions on February 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I haven't attached my Application to GIC Account .
We need to wait and see for next steps. I am not in rush. I am travelling to Canada next week to see my wife. PR can wait as I can go to CA with my passport and stay there for 6 months anyways.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Biometric updated to completed today on gckey. Appointment was earlier today india time.

No update on medical yet on gckey. Still shows pending.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Biometric updated to completed today on gckey. Appointment was earlier today india time.

No update on medical yet on gckey. Still shows pending.
where do you need to go for an appointment? my spouse is residing in Punjab. So just curious where she could go once she receive Bio metrics request!