Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Medical request received by PA yesterday. Medical exam to be completed today. Let's hope this pace remains for the rest of the process.

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am a little bit confused, I will appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this please. I sent my application on January 15 and it was received and signed for on 18th of January.
I called CIC today to know what is going on as i have not received aor yet and was told my file was received on March 4th, is this possible?
I thought the date delivered by courier is usually the received date at CIC? well now i have to wait for 2 months again before aor. Has this happened to anybody before?
I'm having a similar issue. My application was delivered on Nov 30, 2018 and cic said they received it on Jan 21, 2019 and I cant see anything on ECAS or no AOR yet.

I called CIC twice and sent web form with tracking number and screenshot of delivery date and signature, and whenever I call CIC they have no record that I sent the delivery proof to have the date changed.

I used my MP to contact them and they said I should see update in 10 business days. So it's been only 3 business days since so still waiting. ..

Reactions: springtocanada

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
App received jan 3 2019

Waiting for aor. Only worry we have is that the birth certificate for wife is bit beaten up from sides. Example “place of birth” is read as “ace of birth”. Hopefull this shouldn’t be a problem.

I tried uci and receipt number on ecas to check status but it always shows not found. I also tried my uci and details but still says not found.
YOU DONT NEED BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO YOUR WIFE, ONLY KIDS. WIFE..PASSPORT IS ENOUGH

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Thanks! This is very helpful as well as the google doc link.

In my case, I don’t have a last name listed on passport. Can someone confirm if they have been able to link ecas without a last name (two first names). Any suggestions on what should be tried?

Hi welcome aboard! Here is the instruction page can help you catch up the lingo faster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=2079961909

You can login into your ECAS with your receipt number or UCI number before getting AOR to see if they have received your application yet. ECAS will be the first link you see when you google it.

Tlexxie

Nov 4, 2018
I'm having a similar issue. My application was delivered on Nov 30, 2018 and cic said they received it on Jan 21, 2019 and I cant see anything on ECAS or no AOR yet.

I called CIC twice and sent web form with tracking number and screenshot of delivery date and signature, and whenever I call CIC they have no record that I sent the delivery proof to have the date changed.

I used my MP to contact them and they said I should see update in 10 business days. So it's been only 3 business days since so still waiting. ..
Thanks for your reply. This is so sad, almost 3 months wasted already. I hope they will eventually change the date for you and you will get you AOR soon.
I will send them a web form as well to initiate the change of delivery date.

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
when u go to government immigration site for Canada, and go to "Your account"
I don't see any application there

I was also unable to link it...

I'm getting worried now